Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mistakes That Forex Traders Make

ellliottt

First, you have to understand the role that charts play in the Forex market. If you realize the scope and limitations of the charts in assisting a trader or an investor to achieve profits then you will are on the way to becoming a successful currency trader. Next, a trader has to learn when to use a chart or an indicator. This is important as timing and time frames are vital to all trade decisions.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most mistake done by traders are actually started with having a wrong or inaccurate analysis. Some blame their loses at their trading strategies. But if you have correct analysis then how can you make mistake in trading? that's why many newbies end up making lots of loses in forex simply because they identify the wrong reason of their loses. they keep on changing their trading strategies while the main reason why they loss is because of bad analysis.

First, you have to understand the role that charts play in the Forex market. If you realize the scope and limitations of the charts in assisting a trader or an investor to achieve profits then you will are on the way to becoming a successful currency trader. Next, a trader has to learn when to use a chart or an indicator. This is important as timing and time frames are vital to all trade decisions.

but it is not easy for all traders, i mean that newbie prefer to earn money as fast as possible here. they really don't care about learn charts and anything that related to it. it seems so bad if they keep to do that thing. i also cannot imagine if all newbie only want to earn money from forex without need to learn how to trade

I think they are definitely new traders to think fast earnings because, Forex trading required a lot of patience to wait for the best time or moment to have gain profits. We can say that traders will going to achieve here short trades but they can't achieve huge profits quickly. Yet, that's a rush on their goal that they are putting higher risks.

• 4 weeks later...

In my view main mistake of newbie trader is thinking forex as a shortcut money making method. In reality Forex is not shortcut money making method, we should have face lots of struggle and should practice for a long time to be a success while trading in real account. Most of newbie inter in forex market for making money is short time and when they not get success most of people left trading business.

• 3 weeks later...
I think they are definitely new traders to think fast earnings because, Forex trading required a lot of patience to wait for the best time or moment to have gain profits. We can say that traders will going to achieve here short trades but they can't achieve huge profits quickly. Yet, that's a rush on their goal that they are putting higher risks.

Again, it is all about the mindset of traders with having mindset like what you said above i am sure that newbie will loss so many bucks if they want to do something like that, and as for me i prefer to earn money in forex slowly but sure and as the days goes on it will increase and i can earn constant profit, so far i think that is the best strategy.

I guess I can say that mistake that many forex trader makes is that they don't do deep analysis. they want to trade and make profit right away but they don't want to do some hard work doing analysis. So in the end they end up getting one mc after another. I do hope that we can really make good income in here each month. I know many don't like to see this as good sign. But me I prefer not to invest money if I don't try trading in demo first.

I guess I can say that mistake that many forex trader makes is that they don't do deep analysis. they want to trade and make profit right away but they don't want to do some hard work doing analysis. So in the end they end up getting one mc after another. I do hope that we can really make good income in here each month. I know many don't like to see this as good sign. But me I prefer not to invest money if I don't try trading in demo first.

It still need deep analyzation, if we cannot do better analyzation then we will be in loss, i am not sure if all traders can do that at same time, but so far i can see that some traders can do that, you all can see that some traders that still gained profit and opened their own investment and bring profit to their investors.

I don't think a person can do a lot better than others. We can accept that some can do great analysis that's why they don't need to do more of analysis or to have trading with simplicity like doing naked trading. That's why we have different strategy because it also base on what we are capable or based on our own skills. The mistakes is that, some don't continue or don't do any better in trading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I think mistakes could be not using stop loss cause they might leave their pc and then lose and also the market is way too volatile so they lose even more. I think also that they over trade cause they just want to make money in a bad market. That happens a lot and I think greedy will get you. You will lose and you will also lose a lot of spread fee too. I think trading at the right time is everything. Sometimes we catch  a wave way too late. Managing risk and money is very important. 

• 3 months later...

Traders make varying degrees of mistakes and most times, the major cause of these mistakes is just lack of knowledge. When the trader is not knowledgeable in Forex and how to trade, he is bound to make mistakes. Some other times also, it will depend more on the degree of emotions he attaches to it.

analysis required to make profit chance to grow higher. someone who trade with guessing only, have no chance to make profit. if traders have no good knowledge to conduct proper analysis in trading, better they are stick with practice in demo account. and not necessary to rush to jump trading in live account.

• 3 weeks later...

traders mistake is conduct blindly trade and guessing without perform analysis. it happen because traders have lack knowledge and trade without strategy guidance. if traders aware with the risk, they are not necessary to rush and jump trading in live account if have no proper knowledge and strategy yet.

Also, attaching emotions to trading is a big mistake that traders make too. They simply have that sentiment they display when they are trading. This makes them become either too emotional as a result of fear or make them develop a lot of greed as they trade. It is always better to see Forex from a professional point and remain committed to it.

Mistakes can also come as a result of over confidence. When the trader is over confident and believes a lot in himself, he makes more mistakes and loses more. The act of being over confident as he trades can lead him into more and more mistakes. It is always better to treat Forex with a high degree of professionalism.

many thing could be happen during trading including make mistakes. traders unable to be discipline with rules and they are break it because emotions problem. however, traders can fix the mistakes by not repeat it again in next trading. and if traders unable to memorize the mistake to prevent them to avoid it happen again, they can write it in place where they can see it clearly. as a reminder.

Well I agree with you @Decub that mistakes might be because of over confidence or a person taking forex trading very easy if he has some gains in his first few trades this would make him feel more superior to other traders and in end he would have loss due to this thing of his but on other hand mistakes cannot be removed completely.