Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which broker do you trust to invest your money ?

kaito kid

Well, there are many trusted brokers as usually it's not hard for you to find those brokers because those are popular brokers because when it's popular then you can expect that it is popular because there are many users who are using that particular brokers and happy about the different offers.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular brokers can become easy for some brokers but the reliability or their trust will be different because, brokers can use of the funds to advertise but then, the offers or their service isn't that enough or very poor. We can say that the trust can only be found in the reviews and also the traders thoughts not really on popularity but on reputation.

I guess until now I'm going to stick to one broker site and that is instaforex. Its not a perfect broker site but as long I'm earning I don't see any reason why I'm going to get worried. I been trading and making profit for sometime now. I know its hard to make good living and I know that in the long run I going to have hard time earning. But one thing I'm sure right now that I can make good income in forex if I have trust to my broker site.

Well, I think we know better this broker and because we have knowledge about this broker in how they serve their clients. Yeah, we have great chances in this broker from the different contests and incentives in the forum they are offering for the traders. I also trust the broker that's why I have tried their bonus and made to experience this broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Good broker always trying to make their traders are satisfied with the services provided, improving services is one of them. We have to choose broker with good reputation and convenient services for us.

well, there are many brokers that offered something like that to traders right now, and even we said that our brokers is the best brokers but it will be different in other traders view, so the best way to trust brokers by trying them and make deposit there and then trade there, if you feel suitable then that broker is trustable broker for you

Yes, we can say that others promote it but we will not going to convince that they are actually the best as we know that there will be just paid posters or even fake reviews in the different review sites. So, we should be more careful in those cases and we just try to research well and check for their advantages and features based on our thinking and gathered facts.

well, there are many brokers that offered something like that to traders right now, and even we said that our brokers is the best brokers but it will be different in other traders view, so the best way to trust brokers by trying them and make deposit there and then trade there, if you feel suitable then that broker is trustable broker for you

Each trader does have different criteria in choosing a broker and that is why there are a lot of broker in forex. But basically, the trader wants a safe and convenient broker to trade.

Anyone here using armadamarkets? I am using it right now.

This broker offering the lowest spread of the world. Armada Markets is a partner of LMAX. Armada is registered as a foreign exchange and metals broker by the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Estonia, a member country of European Union and the Eurozone.

Well, can you state what is the spread in this broker if you have said as the lowest spread in the world. Well, I don't know if that broker offer something for the traders like Forum incentives or even to have bonuses in contests or others. Also, not sure if that is available in our country since, it's obviously Europe. Still, I have tried only 2 brokers so far.

I'm also trading with InstaForex. It's the best broker for me. Because i can start trading without having deposit, their customer support are friendly. I often got a call by their customers support. They asks whether there is a problem during trading in InstaForex, and it makes me more comfortable with this broker.

Yeah, i use it too, with MT5 forum help we can get capital to start trade, i know that thing will take quite long time but since i don't have much bucks i think this is a good way, and also we can make deposit here with low amount of deposit, and it make us more easier to trade in this brokers.

Well, can you state what is the spread in this broker if you have said as the lowest spread in the world. Well, I don't know if that broker offer something for the traders like Forum incentives or even to have bonuses in contests or others. Also, not sure if that is available in our country since, it's obviously Europe. Still, I have tried only 2 brokers so far.

Every broker have advantages and disadvantages. And every trader choose their broker now because they have their own reasons, including I choose instaforex.

Each trader does have different criteria in choosing a broker and that is why there are a lot of broker in forex. But basically, the trader wants a safe and convenient broker to trade.

So, it back to the traders again, which broker that they feel comfortable with, right? and for you and me that is Instaforex which already give some proof not only words. and other broker that i think is good and i used is FBS, they even supported deposited from indonesian's bank account like BCA or Mandiri :D

Right now, I use instaforex adn jadenforex as my amin broker. This two broker is great with fast deposit and withdrawal. For jadenforex, I'm really sure almost all member here still strange with this one broker. This is due they are new broker after all. Fast execution is one reason why I choose them.

It's not strange but not popular or not heard of that Forex broker. And yes, never heard of it, well about the fast execution of the trades then, this will depends on the trading platform not the Forex broker but it will be good if you have seen the trading platform offered in those Forex brokers. And yes, it's also very important about the services they are offering.

There's a lot broker out side, with positive and negative side, before we invest our money we have to know more about the broker where we want to invest our money, share your experience with your broker and give more advice for the other trader to choose the right broker.

Now alot of choice in which company we will be trading. One of broker that I recommend is Instaforex. The reason why I choose Instaforex is simple, because since 2008 I was already trading in this broker (old costumer). Anyway, any company should have advantages and disanvatages for us.

prefer transparency. Thus, in choosing a broker, pretty views of the website or promotional tool that they use. If the info is presented complete, then I would choose. If from the beginning has been not transparent, there is no doubt on his answer.

Now alot of choice in which company we will be trading. One of broker that I recommend is Instaforex. The reason why I choose Instaforex is simple, because since 2008 I was already trading in this broker (old costumer). Anyway, any company should have advantages and disanvatages for us.

and also from my point of view i think that instaforex have more advantages rather than disadvantages, so that is why until now i still choose them and trade with them, FBS also good if you want to try, they offered better services to all traders, and also it is a transparant broker.

• 1 month later...

There are several online brokers which have a good reputation when it comes to trading in forex. I have used Fxopen, InstaFX, FBS as well as AGEA in the past and so far found InstaFX and FBS as the best which I have used so far. The main reason for this has been their fast payouts and instant trade execution without any timeouts or delay errors.

There are several online brokers which have a good reputation when it comes to trading in forex. I have used Fxopen, InstaFX, FBS as well as AGEA in the past and so far found InstaFX and FBS as the best which I have used so far. The main reason for this has been their fast payouts and instant trade execution without any timeouts or delay errors.

I also use instaforex, I get ease to start trading with this broker. By using the posting bonus that I got from the forum that sponsored by them, and I start trading conditions to attract profit that can be obtained is not too complicated.

Right now I have investments in instaforex, Mayzus, ironfx and I will going to add money next month in oanda. I do hope to maintain this four broker sites. I'm really happy that some how I do earn good amount of money in forex and I'm hoping that some day I can pay all of my debts without any problem. My main goal is just to keep on trading and hoping to make big bucks.

I think this is a trust site. When a man like it he can be earn and can be make himself to success in life. At first he need to learn more about it and then he can open a demo account and take a sort training to be success in this market. Then can open a real account and start his trade.

FBS so far, actually i prefer Instaforex before, but it seems i have hard time to trade there and for Mayzus i don't have much time there but even like that, it is quite hard to trust brokers, but now i got FBS which still allow me to withdraw even i invest my money with Liberty Reserve.