Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is there a way to eliminate risk fully?

alam3636

But you must make sure to take the risk inteligently if you don't take it intelligently you only cause unecessary losses, i learn bout this many times during my 2nd year of trading and guess what i can minimize much more losses, but ths is not easy also if someone told you they can eliminate the risk they're lying.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter how a trader try the risk will always be there in this business so now what I know is that risk may be control but can never be eleminated.

Because no matter what you do the risk will always fine you out so risk will be there we need to invest our time by controlling it

I think all traders who spent lots of time already know about this issue, risk will be always exist no matter what because in here speculation is the "first citizen", it is the main concept why foreign exchange spur like this. So, what you need to do is to manage the risk since it's already exist.

I think all traders who spent lots of time already know about this issue, risk will be always exist no matter what because in here speculation is the "first citizen", it is the main concept why foreign exchange spur like this. So, what you need to do is to manage the risk since it's already exist.

So that's why it's better for us as traders to anticipate the risks on every trade we're placing. Using the advantages of MM and RM on each order position.

Full elimination of risk i feel is not possible but yes if traders work with perfect dedication and passion ,they can decrease the errors and make good progress in the field so that the consistent performance can be maintained ,the more we can practice ,the more we can decrease the risk .

No matter how a trader try the risk will always be there in the forex market thou there is nothing to fear about here forex is not that easy and to eliminate the risk completely this may never be or come to reality thou what we can do is to control the level of our risk

Speculation sure is "first citizen" becuse speculator is the main component of scalpers, from retail traders to big bankers all are pure speculator trying to stabilize or gain small profit to someone who want to reap profit as much as they can without seeing the market, if they want it is okay for them to "destroy" the market.

It is the trader that will eliminate the risk and not the broker so when you are trading try and ask yourself if the right knowledge to trade and win is there but if not what you get is risk.

Because your trade will face some set back which is very risky at the same time.

Of course it isn't the broker, because the one who trade is us as retail traders, but actually broker has its own way to reduce the risk with offering the real account which reflected to the real market trend, so we can trade with the real market movement and not broker controlled market.

It is the trader that will eliminate the risk and not the broker so when you are trading try and ask yourself if the right knowledge to trade and win is there but if not what you get is risk.

Because your trade will face some set back which is very risky at the same time.

Yes as trader they can control the risk, and depending with their decision, if they want to making huge profit at short time might they will use high risk,  and if want to longer life in tdaing they can use low risk in trading, as trader they can control their account but they can't control the market especially only have small capital

Only big traders could dictate the market but through indirect way, they can sway the market easily but these big traders usually in forms of organization or something like that. By the way to eliminate the risk is not easy feats, it requires ordinary efforts which impossible for humans, but for retail traders what we can do is lowering the risk.

Only big traders could dictate the market but through indirect way, they can sway the market easily but these big traders usually in forms of organization or something like that. By the way to eliminate the risk is not easy feats, it requires ordinary efforts which impossible for humans, but for retail traders what we can do is lowering the risk.

We need to immediately consider these risks before going to trade in forex market. Most of us were usually ignoring there risks and trading without any proper preparation.

No way i never see any plausible way for traders to eliminate the risk, but to minimize the risk the only plausible way is by planning or by doing risk management. If you able to do that i am sure the risk in your trading would be reduce greatly while give you chance to earn more profit which of course this is for your own benefit.

I think risk in trading will always involved in trading, as trader they only learn how to minimize the risk with money management and risk management and also learn how to making good analysis in the market, with learn from previous mistake to makkng betterment trading skill

• 2 weeks later...

As far as i know there is no one could ever eliminate the risk in foreign exchange, it is simply myth if there is someone who want to do that or able to do such a great feat LOL. By the way risk management and money management is the same it covers how you are dealing with the money, what is the right allocation for your money per single trade.

• 2 weeks later...

to get the maximum results when trading then we need to be able to minimize the risk properly. Forex is a business that has a lot of risks and therefore, we must have good risk management and continuously improve the skills properly to minimize risk

to get the maximum results when trading then we need to be able to minimize the risk properly. Forex is a business that has a lot of risks and therefore, we must have good risk management and continuously improve the skills properly to minimize risk

Right, because every trade we put in our trading account contains risks that we need to manage it so we won't lose a huge amount of investment.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it is quite hard since trade means you must put something in the line or to sacrifice your money by take lot. There is no other feasible way to eliminate but to reduce the risk there are a lot of it and that is another story. My best take for this one is to reduce not to eliminate because it is actually impossible and if true will make forex less interesting with very small profitabilty.

Well it is quite hard since trade means you must put something in the line or to sacrifice your money by take lot. There is no other feasible way to eliminate but to reduce the risk there are a lot of it and that is another story. My best take for this one is to reduce not to eliminate because it is actually impossible and if true will make forex less interesting with very small profitabilty.

Smaller trading volume means smaller risks that you will face. But it also means smaller reward chances. And it based on how you want to manage your funds on your trading account.

• 2 weeks later...

But it also means smaller profit, right? Our earning also will be always low and we trade in forex not just earn small, someday we must able to increase our profit into the desirable position, for example i earn $10 monthly now but in 2 years i hope that i could earn $1000 per month or something like that. This means we need risk, so we cannot eliminate the risk fully here, it is impossible because we actually needed to earn bigger.

But it also means smaller profit, right? Our earning also will be always low and we trade in forex not just earn small, someday we must able to increase our profit into the desirable position, for example i earn $10 monthly now but in 2 years i hope that i could earn $1000 per month or something like that. This means we need risk, so we cannot eliminate the risk fully here, it is impossible because we actually needed to earn bigger.

Well, as long as you gain more experiences, your trading skills will also be gained and you can trade with your own target in a day, a week or even in a month. Just make sure to dedicate yourself.

Well, as long as you gain more experiences, your trading skills will also be gained and you can trade with your own target in a day, a week or even in a month. Just make sure to dedicate yourself.

I don't see anything i should reply here but people who gain experience must know that they should spend less and make sure to earn more, as much as twice of what they should spend in foreign exchange. Risk is the feature of forex, it is the forex itself so to eliminate something which is the same as heart of forex is impossible.

I guess we cannot eliminate the risks as they are involved in every trading business however we can mange them to much extent by doing effective money management and investing after carefully examining those risks. Forex is a business purely based on calculations and analysis so if you fail to calculate the right then the chances are that you might fail.