Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is there a way to eliminate risk fully?

alam3636

There are many risks that can be mitigated to a point where they are insignificant, but never totally eliminated. You can never run from commodity price risk, which is the classic problem with forex trading, that's the basic risk you are taking when buying any asset on the market, but what one can do is either manage it, mitigate it, or transfer it somewhere else.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are in forex trading theirs no way you can minimize risk. If you want to minimize risk make sure that you know how to handle your account. I'm really interested to see myself earning big amount of money. I do believe that its in forex trading that I can earn big money without any problem. I'm so happy with the way things are for me and I do hope that in the long run I can earn big money.

I don't think there is any way to eliminate risk fully. If thee would be any way then all of the people will be leaving there regular works and start earning with forex itself. But unfortunately there is no ways to escape from risk. To be frank forex is a very risky business where you have the chances of earning at the same time May chances of loosing to we should be careful while trading.

It is right that forex traders have no other way but to take risk, even if we apply risk management it brings down the potential profitability, so bigger profit we go for bigger risk we are to face. Some use positive interest rates to gain risk free, others stay long term but then the profit is loss.

I'm trying to improve my knowledge and skills. I think that I would be able to be happy if I would develop my knowledge well so I can lessen the risk in forex greatly. I'm not expecting to eliminate the risk in forex because that's just not possible. I'm not making too many expectations that it's possible to eliminate all the risk.

Well, there are some forex sites which provide insurance about forex risk and how much you want cover they will decrees roi as compare of that. I didn't remember the exact name of site because I didn't show interest at that time maybe because minimum of site is high. I have to search again for that.

Unfortunately it takes money to make money and the more profits or returns you would expect from your investment is more risk that it will entail. The same applies to forex trading because in as much as there is the opportunity to be quite profitable in this area, there is a lot of risk that has to be taken.

Sincerely without risk we wouldn't have been seeing great forex experts today. Risk is something we need to accept in order to gain profits we aim for. Jut think that if we have profit there will be always losses and losses is always has the risks involved. So, traders should not think of totally eliminate risks in trading as obviously there's no such. What we can do is to have here risk management.

Sincerely without risk we wouldn't have been seeing great forex experts today. Risk is something we need to accept in order to gain profits we aim for. Jut think that if we have profit there will be always losses and losses is always has the risks involved. So, traders should not think of totally eliminate risks in trading as obviously there's no such. What we can do is to have here risk management.

There is no forex if there is no risk since there will be no differences to trade and no champs. So I think in order to do forex we must take risks. If we learn to absorbs risks then we will be good trader in the long run. If you know the fundamentals, current market conditions, and you have experiences, your risks will be very little compares to your profit. Also, you will lessen your risks with stop loss and then do long term trading to lower your risks. 

Yea, this is the true in forex because there is a great potential to make good earnings from trading and the fact that this is the case means that the risk potential is also very high. If this wasn't the case then a lot more traders would be very rich from trading in forex.

Well, there is always risk in forex. So we just have to accept the risk in forex. But we should learn to trade well so that we would be able to reduce the risk greatly. If you have lack of knowledge then you are just increasing your risk and you are gambling in forex. Forex is something you would need to learn a lot of things.

Once we know and realize this factor we will go to form our strategy and risk management in order to cope with the risks or losses in trading. I know that it will be going to difficult for the early trading. So, newbie don't easily accept the risks in trading. Though, we can't have eliminated it fully.

Well, you must be known that forex is not easy or hard way to earn and they are high risk program, so accepted it. You can loss your money instantly if you make few mistakes here, also forex is not quick rich scheme, actually it will not eliminate risk fully but it will minimize the risk.

In fact the only way that you can fully eliminate the risk in forex trading is if you just never trade. Other than that anyone who is involved in forex trading should be aware that there will always be some amount of risk involved regardless of how much trading experience that the trader has acquired.

I think that we should accept the loss if we lose money and it is a well know fact that there is no risk to eliminate the risk every business have its own risk and in the same way forex also have a very high risk and I don't think there is no way to over come risk except a good practice that will not take you to the risky situations.

If you're more careful then there will be less risks. If someone who trade in the hundred of thousands then he has a lot of risk to lose high capital but if you trade only little money then you don't have to worry as much. I think in forex you have to work hard at being more careful and better and then your risks will be reduced as well. Manage your money and losses and you will lower your risks. 

Actually unless you are good enough with forex skills it is really very difficult to eliminate the risk fully in forex. And I can't say that the risk is fully eliminated but still there will be risk. Since fore is a risky business so I don't think it is possible to eliminate the risk fully. the only way is by minimize it since we know that forex always change so minimize the risk of forex is not easy as many people say, it need good skills and also we need to be good in our psychology .

There are many risks that can be mitigated to a point where they are insignificant, but never totally eliminated. You can never run from commodity price risk, which is the classic problem with forex trading, that's the basic risk you are taking when buying any asset on the market, but what one can do is either manage it, mitigate it, or transfer it somewhere else.

It's difficult as the price changes every day that we did not know then we are required to keep learning every day looking for the best strategy in addition to that, we should really be able to hone our skills in analyzing price movements that occur and are always looking for the latest information on currency trading, because with the latest information provided by our currency trading expert can determine the position of a good trade.

I agree with you, risk  in  forex is not can eliminated. We can only minimize the risk. In forex we must be ready to accept all risks that occur. for that we have to increase our knowledge and trading skills. with a lot to learn and practice then we can minimize the risk.