-Post reviews to Websites & Blogs

-Add you on social networking

-Link exchange to increase page rank

-Write an article for you

-The limit is your imagination

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

http://minuteworkers.com/register.php?ref=shadownick

• 4 months later...

minute workers paying you 5 cents just for referring new members and 10 cents for completing task . there are a lot of features there available to gain such as the free sign up bonus for just registering but it can not be withdrawal . the minimum payout very affordable just $2 it seems good but it all depends on their rates . they only provide pp and alertpay as payment processors thats not quite good

• 4 weeks later...

One of the disadvantage that i have experience with this site is that most of their task is available only for US and Canada members. I am from asian so earning for me is not that easy here because its hard for me to reach their minimum payout.

• 2 months later...

I am member of this site and earn a few dollars from this site. For small tasks such as signup for a free program this site gives you sufficient amount which you can not get in PTC sites signup. Payout level can be achieved within one or two days also. One can take a part in discussion on the forum of this site and get useful information from this site regarding jobs.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah i am already the member of the minute workers and i have completed more than 500 jobs in the site since 1 year and my working level rank is 10 over there . but from some days i am also experience the same problem here there are not more tasks available for the international users this become me very less active me in the site .

• 2 weeks later...

i am also members in this site, so far i already reach about $4.7 here, but the high minimum payout and many bad review about the PIN that come so late even you cannot get your own PIN, make me think twice to be continue my earning from this program

This site is not as popular as it was before.the problem is that people are not satisfied with the task they are getting.The best ones are available for those in US,Canada,UK etc.There should be equal taks for all members like it is been done on posting sites.

of course, the jobs for US and Canada also UK is the one who have earn from this program very well, but for asian i think that is lower, but the best job here is create an article and then post in a blog which have about pagerank 3 or 2.

• 3 weeks later...

that is the problem as people that not come from US and UK or Canada, we cannot earn here well i already stopped to do some offer in this site for 2 months because i run out many thing here, so that is why i think it is not good to join this site anymore and their PTP forum shutdown too.

That's why it is worthy for those said countries. As for us it will mean only of difficulty to find appropriate tasks. Although, in US that earnings they got here is not enough to have good earnings in real job.

it seems that admin have problem with the ptp forum they have :D, and he closed that one. so far i have an account here but only did about 5 offers until now, and it is make me don't have motivation to get more income from this site, so hard with the offer they have

Well,i love this site but i haven't tried to make money from it.I didcsovered that there is little i can actually make from going for their offers.I did expect to be getting offers that can earn me at least $5 daily.Most of the ones in there are for United State of America residence.If you are from that country,you can be making even more than the $5 daily.

Then, how you say you loved this forum but then you are not active member lol. Well, from the last time I have heard this forum they still paying but then there's lot of spammy posts already and we will have only 1 cent per post which I think up to now it is the post rate in this forum.

the forums already stopped and that is bad for ptp poster in this site, but still their GPT site still fine and it seems until now people who active in their forum moved to their GPT site to earn money from it lol, i just hope they come up with new offer for international member

GPT or their tasks. I don't see anymore or so far, anyone got paid here recently in their tasks offered. I'm quite disappointed that I still did not focus here and not have their minimum. Its because they don't have much international offers most of it are required to download something but usually don't have surveys.