Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Minute workers - minuteworkers.com

x3xtt

it is my favorite site im a member on it and request payout many times the minimum payout is 2 $ only any one can reach it easily

yeah, we can reach it as long as you are US members but if you come from outside you need a lot of time to reach minimum payout here bro, because worldwide offer here is not many as US members and the offer price is not big enough.

• 3 weeks later...

I've signed up for Minute Workers years ago. to be honest with you, I prefer Microworkers. Minute Workers does have a lot more tasks, but they are all paid to sign ups. With Micro Workers, you can actually do other assignments like writing articles and commenting on blogs.

I've signed up for Minute Workers years ago. to be honest with you, I prefer Microworkers. Minute Workers does have a lot more tasks, but they are all paid to sign ups. With Micro Workers, you can actually do other assignments like writing articles and commenting on blogs.

actually they are more like micro here but i heard some bad review with advertisers who advertise here, which make the workers get so much loss here, so that is why i stopped here even without do any single offer from this program

Yes even me I like micro worker because since I signup from this site what I have notice is the availability of task which majority is in favoure of the USA citizen with this its possible for the us members to reach the payout easyly compare to others region.

• 3 weeks later...

Minute workers is a trusted micro task completing site. But the admin of this site making delay in payment for the past few months & this is still continue. Also his inactivity makes the workers of this site frustated. But from my point of view this is a legit site & I never missed any payment from there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...