Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jkke.Com

I'll make sure that I would be able to request payout tomorrow. I am very much excited to post here daily. Before I would forget to maintain my daily activity on the site. But now posting here becomes more natural. So I just hope that I would be able to maintain my activity and iwo definitely earn well here monthly if I would do so.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to be active posting in here again. Theirs just some offline responsibilities that I need to take care right now and when I return at night I'm just too sleepy and too tired to post in here again. I do hope that in the long run I can make good income in here once I started to post in here daily. I tried to find ways to make me feel alive at night as I feel my post will be no substance if I'm going to post in here half a sleep. lols.

I made $1 and request for payment by sending PM to admin, hope I will get my payment soon. We can see that only few members are active in this forum and post limit also only 10 posts and 3 thread per day, admin should focus to increase new members and if admin start points system then it will good for both admin and us.

I think that the members are still active on the site only that they don't usually make more than ten post on the site so we would thought that the site doesn't have enough activity. So anyway my main concern is to just keep on making ten post on the site as well. So I would try to post here again later

I will try to request payments via payza in here lets see if theirs a fee in payza as well. I have some few cents in my payza and I don't know if my account is still active but I will try to revive my payza account hoping to earn some payza funds as well. Who knows in the long run I can find some sites that I can invest my payza and earn me more money online. I really do enjoy my earnings in JKKE.

It will depends on the admin. If we will set the fees for that. Just like in Paypal you can have no fees if the sender choose the personal payment but as the admin said he will making fees for paypal. Although, still today, I can't access the forum even in the past days also.

I just hope that the admin would when back online soon and would make some updates so that we would know if this email would be able to keep on posting on the site in the coming days. So I just hope that the admin would not be so busy offline and would give more time to manage the site.

11 days has pass since I last make a post in here and I don't see admin updating us. I wonder what happen to him. If he want to stop operating his forum I guess its much better that he inform us. Since we are active in his forum trying to promote his forum even though its take lots of effort and time to promote the site to other members because of the 10 post a day maximum rules. But still I enjoy my stay in here.

Wew, it's been since last month that we did not able to access the forum. I feel the admin is not still online at the same the problem still exist or if the admin can do something about it to fix it whenever he's back. So far, the forum is really not that interest as we can't post.

I just feel or think that the admin has already abandoned the site. He has not even bothered to do some updates. Maybe he has taken down the site so that we would not be able to make post on the site as well because he doesn't plan to continue with the site anymore. So I just hope that the admin would make post here soon.

I'm just wondering what happen to this site. I do hope that admin will going to visit us and inform us about the status of jkke so that we will not going to wait for nothing in here. I do hope that its still going to end up paying. but if not then I guess I have no choice but just to give up as theirs no way this one will going to end up paying good and paying well anyway.

I can open the site and I just make 10 post in here. Now I will try to post again tomorrow then I will going to try to request payments for 200 post in here tomorrow. I do hope I can really make good earnings in here. I know its really hard to make good post in here each day because of the low activity. But I keep on trying to post 10 post a day in here hoping that this site will continue to pay.

Well its like the admin has just added some other means which we can used to request for a payment that is LR because initially the forum was not that too good here so all that I can see is that the forum is graduating to another level.

I think admin is busy, well that is not a big deal too, from now i will spend my time to post in this forum, at least 5 days in a week, i know it is quite hard sometimes, since this forum also very hard for me to access but i still grateful with god because this forum back online not like before.

Yeah, it is because of admin is busy but actually you can report some or all of that spamming threads or posts, i am sure when admin back he will have a lot of time to finish that thing, since i am sure that admin doing so much for this forum.

Its seems admin is not active anymore so I just stop posting until admin return again. I also request payments in here so I'm hoping that payments will still be made if admin going to decide to return and start paying. I'm sure I can say I will have good time in here. I really do see good earnings in here without any problem at all if admin is just active. But since he is not active I feel like this site is already an abandon site.

Hello budabo, as you see that the paid to post offer at www.jkke.com is quite good and better than many other forums.

you have 3 payment options avaliable so if you find a problem in paypal, you can request the payment via Payza or MoneyBookers.

Do let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

You are right as the forum has multiple cash out options. Needless to say that Paypal has a fee structure so by making the cash out with Paypal you will lose some money but doing the same with LR ot AP will save you from loseing those money.

I thought the admin made a post here lol. But it is not and just a quote. Obviously, the admin is still not online and wondering what happened to him. And also the forum is stable now and not seen that it's down or something. I hope the admin will still be back here.

@Somupriti

Try to back read for the latest updates and not quote old topic. First of all this site does not pay LR. Secondly this site has been abandon by admin since admin has not visited this site for more than a month now. So before posting be responsible enough to read previous post if you don't have any idea what is the latest news about this site. As this site is not paying right now or pending payments right now.

I think the admin of this program is a good admin and at the same time I can tell you that the admin will continue to pay because he has not really loss at all with lr shutdown since the means which he normally used in processing payment was not including this one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm just wondering what happen to this site. I do hope that admin will going to visit us and inform us about the status of jkke so that we will not going to wait for nothing in here. I do hope that its still going to end up paying. but if not then I guess I have no choice but just to give up as theirs no way this one will going to end up paying good and paying well anyway.

Congrats for payments Guys.

Indieover got paid $2 Today for posting at www.Jkke.Com

& Bulastika got paid $3.8 Today for posting at www.Jkke.Com

Don't forget to post your payment proofs everywhere.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com