Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

well, recently, during Xmas and New year, this phishing mails started to be sent in more, with attractive subject lines like new year bonus offer etc, I would like to suggest newbies not to follow those instructions or make any changes in your accounts, LR will never send such mails regarding any offers.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, we should actually keep checking their official blog, the link will be provided on the site itself, for news and updates from the e-currency site, for now, there is no news since 23rd November, that was regarding safety measures taken on the site, so all these spam mails that come with subject line, new year offer etc are fake.

I really dont know what the wallet feature is all about.i really think the feature is only about keeping little funds in it but i would like to know if the security feature is as cumbersome as logging in into your account.

Wallet is the fastest way to see your funds and send funds. Since you don't need to go to more security features. If you notice when you login to your account its always the wallet that you will first then you will need to enter a code to open your main funds. In wallet you only need to enter pin and you can send funds automatically. No more more hassle pins.

well, I have recently enabled using my wallet in LR, but not keep funds in it yet, but that is comfortable feature to have it enabled and check available balance or send funds to other accounts with just a log in PIN required for it, I think we can also have some balance in main account and share some into wallet as well.

well, I have recently enabled using my wallet in LR, but not keep funds in it yet, but that is comfortable feature to have it enabled and check available balance or send funds to other accounts with just a log in PIN required for it, I think we can also have some balance in main account and share some into wallet as well.

I always saw this feature in LR but I don't really have an idea what's the main purpose of this? It is just a wallet to keep funds from your income online? What it differs from the normal balance you have in LR?

I always saw this feature in LR but I don't really have an idea what's the main purpose of this? It is just a wallet to keep funds from your income online? What it differs from the normal balance you have in LR?

well, I have enabled it but not used, I think budado in the above discussion said that this feature is helpful, if we move few funds to wallet from main account balance, I think we need not use KEY while making transfers and enough with log in PIN and complete transfers,

well, I have enabled it but not used, I think budado in the above discussion said that this feature is helpful, if we move few funds to wallet from main account balance, I think we need not use KEY while making transfers and enough with log in PIN and complete transfers,

I see. so we don't need to have those securities at all to make transfers? only the pin will do to make transfers? That would be good but the thing is, how safe is the wallet feature of LR? since it only needs your PIN to make transfers.

I see. so we don't need to have those securities at all to make transfers? only the pin will do to make transfers? That would be good but the thing is, how safe is the wallet feature of LR? since it only needs your PIN to make transfers.

The wallet in Liberty Reserve can be very useful since we do not have to enter the PIN but at the same time it increases the risk for our account,if someone wants to hack our accounts,he will not have to enter the PIN.I did not activated this feature ever since i am not too lazy to enter PIN everytime. :)

I wonder sometimes that the LR feature of IP verification sometimes late with the sending of verification email. I mean im not able to login in my LR in a day when i tried to login it directly go to my welcome message which supposedly to have the check your email verification page. Quite confusing really.

@riddick09

sometimes even I also will require to enter verification PIN to access my LR account, but the mail with verification PIN arrives immediately, I never had to wait for it for long hours, I think you should contact their support on this issue.

Nope. I mean that even i enabled the Ip verification i dont get to the page wherein LR detected different ip address i used. It should be daily but seems that until now it is not working in detecting different ip address. Because my ISP give me different ip add everyday or when i reconnect it.

Well, i don't encounter the same problem, perhaps the IP provided by you is all the same so they don't detected that you were log in, in different IP address. Because the IP verification works fine with me when everytime i log in, using different IP, i have to enter verification.

No they usually clear the IP address they detected everyday. Unless they have changed it into one week clearing of IP address they detected. Or the LR security is weakening. Well just to be sure i already checked that IP security is enabled i did not change anything.

Nope. I mean that even i enabled the Ip verification i dont get to the page wherein LR detected different ip address i used. It should be daily but seems that until now it is not working in detecting different ip address. Because my ISP give me different ip add everyday or when i reconnect it.

I don't know but I think theirs a temporary cache in our computer and if we open LR every day even if theirs a change of ISP address I think if we use the same computer its not going to raise an alarm. But try not to open LR for a month and open it again. I'm sure its going to give an alert. Best example is open another LR account and don't open it for a month. While the regular LR that you use you keep opening it regularly.

I always visit my LR account daily and got email verification as always. So i just noticed it i think this new year not sure if this part of their changes in security. Just hope of still safe even without getting email verification. Still glad that i dont receive phishing emails so my email address is safe.

Well, try using a proxy so you will know if it's work fine! I also don't receive any Phishing mails i only open important mails and also that must only from the site i know. So perhaps there may be some phishing mail but i actually don't notice. I still feel secured for using LR as my main account for sending and receiving payment.

Liberty Reserve is good electronic bank because it accepts all countries. unlike the other as paypal and alertpay. it is popular and it is easy to make a transfer of money. But the problem is: it is very easy for hackers to steal your account as me once last year.conclusion, Liberty Reserve is the best choice for most users. not to be stolen you can make multiple accounts just as a precaution.

Liberty Reserve is good electronic bank because it accepts all countries. unlike the other as paypal and alertpay. it is popular and it is easy to make a transfer of money. But the problem is: it is very easy for hackers to steal your account as me once last year.conclusion, Liberty Reserve is the best choice for most users. not to be stolen you can make multiple accounts just as a precaution.

well. LR is really good but i still prefer to use AP in investments because the fact that I can file disputes when something would go wrong in the program I invested in.

I heard they are already into making LR Debit cards so its a very good news to hear for me.I never get that double since having account with Liberty Reserve.So it seems you really do want someone from South Africa to do a exchange with them, why not email them, and if they respond write here what they told you.i think you can use

exchangezone.com without any problems.

I heard they are already into making LR Debit cards so its a very good news to hear for me.I never get that double since having account with Liberty Reserve.So it seems you really do want someone from South Africa to do a exchange with them, why not email them, and if they respond write here what they told you.i think you can use

exchangezone.com without any problems.