Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

Yesterday LR had some transfer problems yesterday but thank GOD the payment processor is back to their best and as of this morning transfering money is possible.i just hope LR keep to the good work of providing good services to their customers.

oh, what kind of issue was it, please share your experience with us, I think you tried to make some transaction sending funds to someone, but the system didn't allow you to do so, strange ! I haven't experienced it ever at least with LR.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best feature of LR is the email notification when a person receives a notification at his/her email address when a payment is made or eceived.i think this feature has usually saved me the stress of usually logging into my LR account.

yah that's a very good feature that i Love so much,Instead of Login into our account all the Time we can check our Transactions from the E-mail Notification and for me i don't even burder checking mail LR account all the time cause of the Risk in Compromising my Security Level.

Can you give me the exact time you login and encounter a problem? Because as you can see I do exchange online and so far I don't encounter any problem yesterday. the last time its under maintenance is this day.

Liberty Reserve will be unavailable on:

05 November, between 07:00 (am) and 10:00 (am)(UTC)

This upgrade will give you a faster, more productive system.

Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve.

@budado

I think the reason for the problem encountered while making transfer was due to recent features that are being added in LR site,

here is the latest information in their official blog regarding those new security measures.

11/23/2011

New Safety Measures

Dear Friends,

In our continuous effort to improve quality of our service and provide as many information as possible to our clients about safeguarding their account information better Liberty Reserve will shortly be introducing LR Safety Zone. This project is sponsored, created and managed by Liberty Reserve itself. It will help you understand many features available at our website, utilize them properly and introduce you to measures you can take to make your on-line experience with any website safer.

These improvements will happen in stages. First stage has been completed and resulted in a safer way to implement a very powerful function of API (automated programming interface) in your account. Normally this feature is required for businesses and now, if you wish to have API enabled in your account, you need to open a Business Account. You may select this type of account during registration.

This step was necessary to prevent misconception of what this feature is for by most of our clients. In a course of next few weeks you will see more changes that will make you feel even more safe about your account and funds in it.

With best wishes,

Liberty Reserve Team.

recently, I have noticed one of my friends newly registering in LR and noticed that there was a question during registration, whether you want the API to be enabled or left disabled, I noticed it was new feature, and from this update above it is clear that new safety measure as well.

I notice that also when i just click the create account and api option is there if you want to enable or disable. though i am not familiar with API and i don't used it either.

even I am not much aware of it, I have many times come across scam hyips asking us to enable API and follow other instructions, I think they do that for getting access to our accounts, so I feel safe to leave it disabled just like default feature and continue for registration.

this e-currency is much popular and having thousands of clients for them, I just tried out to check what popularity is there on Alexa for this LR site and I haven't get surprised to see it's traffic rank is 1,799. I know it's much famous website.

That is really a high ranking from Alexa.. well, yes it's getting more even popular day by day.. as many programs were started to used it before it's very rare that a PTC programs used this as payment method but not anymore many PTC were now using LR as their payment processor.

@monyitomon

oh, I am not much aware of PTC sites, but that is glad to hear that another industry is using LR e-currency the most,

yeah, LR deserves such popularity and traffic rank in Alexa as well, that is due to their great efforts in bringing this one a top e-currency for online users.

I just have transferred my funds to some exchanger for sale, and I so far didn't have any problems with LR like log in or unable to transfer etc, just like recently few people have been facing such issues, whatever, I just hope everyone can have access to their accounts as normal.

The maintenance is all about because the LR Safety Zone! If this will be implement then this will more tighten the security protection of Liberty Reserve, and the user will be the one who will be benefited by this another means of protection. LR keeps on working with the security and protection of its users.

The maintenance is all about because the LR Safety Zone! If this will be implement then this will more tighten the security protection of Liberty Reserve, and the user will be the one who will be benefited by this another means of protection. LR keeps on working with the security and protection of its users.
yes they are always working on enhancing the security features of Liberty reserve,that's why i don't in any ways border myself for anything i know they worth using them as payment processor.

this e-currency has been taking good safety measures so far and improving as well, there is recently one more feature I noticed in the history page of accounts, something like Download to CSV etc, I don't used that but there is some new changes taking place in improvement of the site.

I did some experiment, I open an account a month ago. But I never used the email account that I have in other things except in opening another LR account. I use that LR account to get paid in PTP sites. One thing I notice I receive phishing email of LR. Now my question is why did I receive an LR phishing email? Since nobody know my email address except LR.

It seems that it is now being questioned in the security of LR when it comes to email address and phishing email. But for me i only received phishing email when i have posted or somebody posted it in the site and they have searched it and sent me such emails. But good thing is that i dont have received phishing email address used in my LR account.

well, I never get any phishing e-mail to my mail ID that I use in the contact of LR, since it is not exposed on forums or for others except to LR, in case we have a mail ID that we also use for other purpose than with contact to LR, then we may get phishing mails to it, since hackers around come to know our mail IDs.