Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hone your trading with a demo account and a real account

rizal83

Because on demo account, there is no limitation of creating it if we want to keep practicing.

Practice in demo account will very useful because as trader they can free to learn one system and strategy before used later in real account, but might will better if we start in demo account with using initial deposit equivalent with money that will used in real account

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Through practical view, i think that honing our skill in demo account is a must, especially for newbie isn't it? For experienced traders we already know about that. In my own opinion, in real account people still able to trade but the risk is bigger than what you can bear in demo account, you bet more thing in real account than in demo account.

Through practical view, i think that honing our skill in demo account is a must, especially for newbie isn't it? For experienced traders we already know about that. In my own opinion, in real account people still able to trade but the risk is bigger than what you can bear in demo account, you bet more thing in real account than in demo account.

Agree, this demo account has no risk at all since we're trading with simulation funds.

with increasing experience, we are in addressing the risks of forex trading will be trained and able to manage the funds available in the account in order to survive in the forex trading. and can take advantage of opportunities in the forex market.

Our trading experience will help us to earn more profit. We can use our trading experience as lesson so we will get better when trading. Try to maximize any chance we find when trading because it will helpful

before we start trading in a real account then we need a demo account, with the demo account then we will be able to be able to exercise properly

Demo account still useful, for beginner after they learn basic forex, and also learn about technical analysis and might learn indicator and how to use, then in demo account they can learn how to use mt4 and implemented all knowledge that already learned included how to use indicator

Traders who have not been able to control the emotions do not worry, just need to make continuous improvements. If the emotion is still unstable, tend to be greedy and want to get rich quickly. So this side improved, say within the next year is already a wise trader

Actually about control emotion is very much important in trading, improve skill in trading also need acompanied with strong psychology trading, and if any trader still can't control their emotion properly hence usually will often making mistake again and over again

I hone my trading skill in demo trading and demo contest from my broker, instaforex. In demo contest, we will get more advantage, beside we can hone our trading skill here, we can get chance to win the prize that we can use to increase our trading balance. And i use real account with bonus post to trading with my broker.

instaforex is not a good broker especially when ity gets to Binary trading! The charts they give traders to use for trading is not the same charts they use to detrmine results. I haven't trading forex with them, but Binary trading with them is not good at all!

yes demo account is for the newbies to learn on how to trade before trading to real account,and it is easier to learn while because you have nothing to loose ,but as for me i wiil even prefare trading on demo account because there is nothing to loose and also trade on fun.

Demo account is good for learning purposes and for backtesting strategy forex before start in real account, and at least as newbie advisable for practice in demo account at least six month, because so many trader they can't maintain account more than six month and almost trader fail less than six month

I see that demo account is pretty much fine for newbie but usually newbies find theirselves are overly confident with their skills, well not all but there are lots of them which you can easily find. In real account it is different cases. Real account consist various type of traders trying to make more money and gain experience at the same time but i agree that most of them pursue the profit.

Some people believe that they should trade in the live account first, in fact, that is their problem. What we need to do is that we should learn to trade in the demo account and we should learn to start practicing in the live account after we get knowledge from the demo account

Wanna honing your skills? Both are ready for you to use. The problem which one is more suitable for you? Choose! There are traders who think real account is the best place to learn and earn you don't have to shit with demo account, but to me demo account is a good place to learn and do the mistake and learn from it without need to put the risk into your shoulder.

The risk in a real account is far greater than in a demo account. In a demo account, we only use virtual currency so trading psychology that we will be less well honed

Usually in real account as trader will felt dept emotion pressure and fear too much, but in demo account because only use virtual money and they know although able making good profit these money unwithdrawable and making trading no emotion pressure, except using demo with certain goal like as backtesting new strategy and system trading

A trader also should continue to strive to improve trading capabilities, an advanced demo account tradng one way that we can get maximum results in this forex.

It must be done becuase if we do not have good skills, we will not get maximal profit. We can try to take part in trading contest and try to more improve our trading skills from time to time. Demo account also must be maximized it as well as possible.

Well in all kind of account we have i think that demo account and real account is reasonable for not involved emotions, because emotions will make us bias when we trade and i think this is not what we want, right?

In forex trading about psychology trading is very important for trader, because many trader also get failure because weak in psychology trading, although any trader they having good analysis but if weak in psychology also can messed up plan trading because might they become over confident and too much fear also panic if faced with certain worst condition