Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Good or bad?

raybenz1983

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex has nothing to do with our trading. Its us who decide what to open and when to close it. So if we loss then its not the fault of forex at all. I do earn good amount of money in forex and in two to three years time I can really earn great amount of money in here. My focus is very simple. try to keep on trading until you learn how to trade properly.

Forex has nothing to do with our trading. Its us who decide what to open and when to close it. So if we loss then its not the fault of forex at all. I do earn good amount of money in forex and in two to three years time I can really earn great amount of money in here. My focus is very simple. try to keep on trading until you learn how to trade properly.

To get profit in forex, we must have skills and we also must have knowledge. There are many thing that we can use for trading in forex. And we also must know that forex is risky business so we can be more careful when trading.

Theirs really no such thing as good or bad in forex trading. We are in here to trade and make money. If we do know how to trade properly then we are surely going to earn good. If we don't know how to trade properly then its really bad. My main goal and objective is to make sure that I can handle my trading account properly. I am hoping to see myself having more and successful profit each month.

• 3 weeks later...