Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex the name of risk.

ATSATS

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically forex trading is very simple, just the buying and selling of different currencies, but to be able to get the results of these activities a trader require a strategy that can minimize the risk of forex trading which is quite high. For beginners traders, it is recommended to use a demo account as a means of finding and training a trading strategy before using a real account.

Well we can call it whatever we want we can call it the name of risk or the field of profit or place of loss, it is up to the trader, I think that it is simple that risk is in every business and we should understand it that without taking on the risk we cannot succeed in forex trading.

Forex trading is full of risk this are the things which we need to know but as per this I think that the first and the right thing which we need is to focus onlearning and practice to make difference and that is what I know and take into considaration and that is good which as well as I know which is the best for anything as well

Forex trading is full of risk this are the things which we need to know but as per this I think that the first and the right thing which we need is to focus onlearning and practice to make difference and that is what I know and take into considaration and that is good which as well as I know which is the best for anything as well

Forex is not so rsiky business as we considered. We can manage our risk on forex trading business by getting good knowledge and by increasing our trading experience in demo account or cent account. Forex is just risky for those who did not effort for it or who considered it a very dengrouse business.

Forex is not so rsiky business as we considered. We can manage our risk on forex trading business by getting good knowledge and by increasing our trading experience in demo account or cent account. Forex is just risky for those who did not effort for it or who considered it a very dengrouse business.

Forex trading is risky. We just need to learn how to trade if we want to minimize the risk that we are taking. The more we know how to trade the more we can earn in forex without any problem. We must make sure that we are making some aggressive trade in forex and at the same time knows how to minimize our loses.

Forex trading is risky. We just need to learn how to trade if we want to minimize the risk that we are taking. The more we know how to trade the more we can earn in forex without any problem. We must make sure that we are making some aggressive trade in forex and at the same time knows how to minimize our loses.

of course, the forex does have a lot of risk so we need to know how to minimize the risk of forex. we have to manage risk properly so that we can trade comfortably. we need to use SL when trading so that risk can be minimized

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

Forex is a kind of earning money with full of risk. Risk to be lose, and risk to be win. You can choose between 2 of them. I prefer risk to be win.

For your information, forex built by 2 words. They are : FOR and Rex. And You know what? REX is slang of RISK.

That's why this trading is always full of risk. Because it is a Game Of Risk. 

(Only in my opinion)

Sure forex have some chance and with out possibility if we receive revenue then it truly is identified as as easy income so very little Erroneous in that forex genuinely have a hazard . so that you can eradicate that risk to some extent by getting some very good forex capabilities and For those who have very good experience in trading then you will end up earning great earnings in forex .

Risk defines Forex because it is the main reason a lot of traders fail from it. For a trader to become successful, he has to understand the risky nature of the business and trade in it with adequate risk management. Forex can make you lose a lot of money if you don't understand the nature of it.

• 1 month later...

Forex is risky and that is what every body knows. When you want to make profit from trading in here, you must know about the risk and you will be very ready to overcome the risk of trading in this business. It is a good way for the trader to be able to overcome the fear of not wanting to trade.

• 4 weeks later...

Ignorance is the main reason why we loss money in forex trading. I do know that we can handle our trading account without any problem. In two to three years time I can guarantee myself to earn 500 dollars minimum each month. I'm so sure that I can really earn good money in forex trading. So its best that we focus on having more and more money in forex trading.

Ignorance is the main reason why we loss money in forex trading. I do know that we can handle our trading account without any problem. In two to three years time I can guarantee myself to earn 500 dollars minimum each month. I'm so sure that I can really earn good money in forex trading. So its best that we focus on having more and more money in forex trading.

Forex trading is risky business, if we ignore the risk, we will only focus on reward. Surely, it's dangerous. As a trader, we must understand that forex trading is risky.We must improve our trading skill if we want to get more maximal result here. We can use small amount to start trading in forex.

Forex trading is all about taking risk. The more we know how to make good profit the more we can end up having more and more money. I am lucky that I have about 5,000 dollars trading capital right now. I do hope that I can guarantee myself some more income in here. In two to three years time I can really have the biggest profit that I am hoping to get.