Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Clixsense - www.clixsense.com

zeraeign

Well, the payment is done already by the Admin of Clix Sense here. It is always a good thing from this Clix Sense, the payment is always on time here. They never miss the schedule of the payment. If they have problem, the Admin will tell us through the information here. Such a great program

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this site is very popular in ptc world and old too i hear from many peoples that this site is legit but i see there minimum payout is very high for standard minimum 10$ which is very hard to reach and standard member are not able to earn good amount of money with this site because there are lots of ads to click but click rate is very low and i am never able to reach minimum payout hence i am just stay a way from this site.

this site is very popular in ptc world and old too i hear from many peoples that this site is legit but i see there minimum payout is very high for standard minimum 10$ which is very hard to reach and standard member are not able to earn good amount of money with this site because there are lots of ads to click but click rate is very low and i am never able to reach minimum payout hence i am just stay a way from this site.

Do you stay behind to mountain my friend ? this site decrease minimum payout for stand members stay at 8.00 dollars already so It is easier way to earn and I think it make more members click as I guess.

• 5 weeks later...

i missed 2 weeks click some ads here, i just hope that my account here is not suspend by admin. well i don't know how much i earn here but the last time i access them i made $2 here if i don't make any mistake. overall i stil like this site even offered low rates, and i just see some payment proofs in few forums.

I'm glad that I have here daily clicking of advertisements. Although, I haven't yet won in the past days except the last one. Only I got most of the time was the 5 chances. And yet, I have seen they have here many tasks and I will going to try it since I will just need few more dollars for my cashout.

• 2 months later...

since i started to have knowledge about earning online using ptc sites clixsense is one of my first experience. but i am lack it time referring and i don't have the money to upgrade thats why i didn't get manage to succeed here unlike others whose telling everybody that they earn hundreds of dollars in here. minimum amount to cash out here is too high and as a free member you will need 5-6 months to earn $8 by your daily clicks alone without referral.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest I'm some how surprise to see that theirs a lot of active clickers in this ptc site. I'm already a member of this forum I think year 2009 and yet I end up giving up this site when years back I hardly have an ads to click. So far I'm happy that I'm earning good online but I'm not happy to spend my time in here and earn some dime each month. I prefer to earn at least a dollar each month. If site can't provide me that I don't try to be active at all.

I am finding it hard to do the clicking at clixsense in combination with the other ptc site that I work with becaue clixsense is unique in the sense that when you view their ad, that ad has to be at the top of your screen. If you try to minimise it the counter will immediately stop counting down. Its clever, but very annoying, meaning I have to click the ads on its own, wasting a lot of time

I give up this site because of low income opportunity. But I guess theirs still some who continue to make profit in here especially those who can find ways to get referrals as this is the best way to earn in here. The more referrals we have in here the more we can earn good money in here. I do hope that in the long run we can say we are really earning good and earning well in here. As I do hope to see this site really paying good and paying well in the long run.

In term of paying yes its still one of the best and the oldest. But in term of rate I can't say the same thing. But I guess the main reason why its still paying until now is that this site has low rate as I'm sure this site can turn to scam in matter of day months only if this site is not well planned and I guess this is the main reason why this site is keep on paying until now. I'm sure in two to three years time we can still see this site paying.

well, i really liked that idea of toolbar, i am using the toolbar. And it really helps me every time there is an ad available. so with that, it notifies me which is really good for better earnings. Especially if you was upgraded one, without that toolbar. it would be hard for us since we still need to log in to our account see whether there are ads available or none and the ads would finished.

I feel that I have not good earnings in the clixgrid. See, I've only won 10 cents and several 5 chances in clixgrid. Still, no luck with 5 dollars here. And yet, the tasks aren't that many and seems that it's become limited like you will not have do the tasks even it is still available.

About me, clixsense for me is the top ptc site that i do have right now. it has a very good investing system with a big profitable. i usually have 5 ads or more daily with a average of earnings about.015$ which i consider it as a good one with a trusted ptc program.

• 2 weeks later...

Clixsense actually is a good site before which people need to click everyday, the rate per click is higher than now, but it seems now the rate per click is low and more than we ever imagine, and it turn this site into an aurora type site at the moment, i think that is all we can do here.