Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profit clicking - profitclicking.com

I sure hope that "days" is just a typo for "hours", because this is ridiculous: I have 25 days left on withdrawal that has been pending for 3 weeks now.

Their email from today says:

Folks, It.s finally here!!

PC.s New Withdrawal System has launched!

What does this mean to you? Now current

withdrawals will be processed within about 48

hours and members will enjoy two methods by

which they can make withdrawals.

One method is referred to as a .Queue. the

other is a .Bucket. system. Full details of

how our new withdrawal system works can be

located in our FAQ section which can also be

accessed through .Withdrawal News. in your

back-office.

I just hope that I'd get even this one last payment before PC collapses, but doesn't look too good...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that we have to prepare ourselves for the inevitable that this program will probably not be running for long. I would just love to get one more payment from this site and then I will probably just forget about it. Their esitmated times for payment processing are just way too long.

Its just the nature of online earning and it was going to happen soon or later anyway. I have earned from the program before but I would have loved to earn again from here but it appears that this will no longer be possible by just looking at the current state of affairs with delayed payments.

I still dont know if PC has paid anyone here today because a colleague of mine was complaining bitterly that his withdrawal is pending for two days.

Two days only? Try two months are you're on the same level with the rest of us...

But it seems that their new "withdrawal within 48 hours" scheme is just bullcrap, and basically works in the way the whole withdrawal worked with JBP: they have like $300 in total for daily withdrawal each day, and it's first come, first serve, and the rest are just put in queue. So no need to expect money anytime soon I guess... I've stopped reinvesting, and will just putt everything into withdrawal mode and hope to get them out someday.

I tried doing that and ended up not being able to get into the bucket system because all payment processors have apparently reached their daily limit. I know that there's probably a lot more members that are trying to get in to the new bucket system and this is likely to happen so I will keep trying in an effort for a fast payout.

I've also just cancelled my withdrawal requests, and start playing this BS game with them - already spent weeks during JBP time with that crap. I really don't see why they don't just have queue system, and pay that $250 a day for the queue - then people would know when they get paid, and not having to guess. I will not be investing into this farce anymore, unless I get my current balance of $100 out ASAP - then I can reconsider, but I think it's not very good idea to reinvest anymore.

Hopefully you will be able to get the funds out of there soon as long as you can get into the bucket system. It really does not make any sense because they could make adjustments to get the old payments as well into the bucket system automatically but now new requests are paid out faster.

many people have their own opinon about their bucket system :D, in some local forum taht i visited it also talk the same thing like this, but i think this is the best way that they can do i think they will keep use this system to pay all investors and will said that they will pay 48 hours, i know some poeple that already not get paid for long time, and it is so annoying

Yes, the bucket withdrawal is just much better because it's where you will be paid with a maximum of 48 hours, but some of my fellow are really getting paid fast in here that's why it's just better to withdraw with this as you will not end up waiting for a long time to be paid.

TBH I'd rather wait a payout for a week or so, instead of wasting multiple weeks in trying to hit the withdrawal button at the right minute to get my payment within 48 hours, but maybe that's just me...

It seems I'm reading that there are accounts blocked because they have used here scripts to have withdrawal button to not wait for PC to enable it. I guess it will be much painful and of course, I will not do such and just wait for the legal way lol. And so far, I'm glad that my referral bough some ad packs. :)

You can say that again. The withdrawal process is a painful exersice and it seems that you have to jump through hoops before you can get to see your money in here. I have resorted to waiting for the old system to pay because everytime that I try the bucket system it fails.

I guess nothing much to expect for PC now because, I'm seeing mostly negative reviews in PC even they are keep on promoting it. There will be only miracle if they don't have problem in the investors because what they've did are put them in danger and of course, it's really painful to see in PC which before is very encouraging to invest and no doubts.

I will see what happens in the new week and think about whether I will be trying out to make another withdrawal in the new system or not. I think that its try that the program might even delay the withdrawals in the near future for as long as there is members not reinvesting.

You have bought another ad package but you still continue on clicking their ads here? Because, members should have click daily atleast 3 ads to have daily earnings for the ad packages we have. I have no plan for buying ad packages but just to withdraw. When they are stable then, I will try it to have new ones.