Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex Profiting

Forex profiting is everyone's main goal on the forex market today. There is so much profit to be earned from numerous and unlimited forex trading. Did you know that over 2 trillion dollars are traded daily on the forex market? It is hard to comprehend how much 2 trillion dollars is, but it happens every single day! Some people use book forex, forex online software trading, account forex managed, or just some good old forex genuine online trading to fill their needs and become an expert forex trader. Which path should you go down?

If I could go back in time and pretend I am new to the forex market, what forex strategy would I develop to become an expert forex trader? Well the first thing I would do is take advantage of all the free forex training tools on the internet. The best forex trading tool by far is the ability to create forex demo accounts and forex training accounts free of charge to get all the practice you need on the forex market before you start investing for real money. One of the worst things you could ever do in the forex market is jump into forex trading before really understanding the market and also before really understanding and having a proven forex system that works for you.

The objective of forex trading is simple. Buy foreign currency for cheap and sell for a much much higher price. Sometimes you will only get a marginal amount per forex trade, but sometimes you currency will rise depending on the forex trading market and explode. It will explode enough to where you could have the potential to make 6 figures or more per year. The possibilities are endless in the forex market because it is still one of the only investing markets where it is unregulated. There is absolutely no cap or limit on your earning potential. You can turn into a million in no time. It happens everyday to single consumers.

Before, the forex market was completely dominated by large financial institutions and multi-national corporations for decades. They ruled the forex land for years! Finally, the single consumer has smelled the coffee and jumped into this "cash cow" market. Forex online option trading even gives you the chance to trade foreign currency however you want. Take it from my experience and advice though, do not make the same mistakes that I made by dumping thousands of dollars into useless forex trading software and losing all my money because a "machine" was investing all my money based on common forex signals instead of really digging deep into the forex market.

You definitely don't need an expensive broker forex online, all you need is a simple forex ebook and that will take you a long way and earn you large amounts of money. Stay on top of the forex news, pay attention to forex signals, and use the free forex forum and chat room to your advantage. Take advantage of all the free tools the forex market has to offer.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am confused that who is earning trillion dollars. Is the Forex market, then who is the owner of this market and which government is using this fund. If it is earning trillion dollars, then it means Forex traders are losing trillion dollars? Please explain it clearly.

• 1 month later...

is to make a profit on the trade we can exploit all forms of forex information and tools for free will but for now many of the tools and information provided is not very accurate so we will get back to ourselves for trading decisions determine what we'll do to take a number of advantages

• 4 weeks later...

Things would be easy if we can just make sure that we try our possible best and make sure that learning is becoming our number 1 instrument for profit i think we can then make it big.

In forex trading also be rest assured that making trillion in a day has nothing to do with others traders nor the goverment.

• 2 weeks later...

At the end of the day we are all into forex trading because of the potential for profits that forex has in-store for us as forex traders no matter what some traders can say. The best way to approach forex so that we can see those profits is to make sure that we prepare ourselves by learning and giving practise as much as possible to give ourselves the advantage when trading.

Forex is never a monster to any body but its because of the laziness of some traders that make it for them to see forex trading as a monster and difficult business .

I will advice that if traders always fine it difficult for them to learn on their own its better for them to try and hire a mentor for ease learning .

• 2 weeks later...
Forex is never a monster to any body but its because of the laziness of some traders that make it for them to see forex trading as a monster and difficult business . I will advice that if traders always fine it difficult for them to learn on their own its better for them to try and hire a mentor for ease learning .

This is a good idea especially when you feel that you are having problems with learning and understanding how to go about trading then you should find a mentor to help you along. Its better this way because the assistance will really be useful in improving your trading skills and getting you to become a better trader.

Yea that is true having a problem learning forex is another big disadvantages but the best step to take when such obstacle is been encounter is to make some list and include the mentorship fee in your plans fine some money and hire a good mentor for self which you will be trading with.

I am confused that who is earning trillion dollars. Is the Forex market, then who is the owner of this market and which government is using this fund. If it is earning trillion dollars, then it means Forex traders are losing trillion dollars? Please explain it clearly.

I never know, and even this is the very first time for me to hear if there is someone who can earn trillion of Dollars from Forex market. As I know here, only the Federal Government of the USA is the one who has money as much as trillion of Dollars here.

We should be able to have have realistic expectations out of forex trading. As a beginner trader myself I wouldnt aim to get even thousands of dollars at the moment because I realise that there is still a long way to go before I can consistently make good profits that will be somewhat satisfactory let alone think of millions.

• 4 weeks later...

Making profits from Forex is not exactly the easiest thing to do. It gets harder when the realization dawns about how it is inevitable to have losses that would upsets these hard-earned profits leading to the use of the term net-profits to imply forex profiting. One should be able to make more profits than losses, and this is made possible by working hard on your trading abilities.

It will never be easy as it does. Remember the risk we are discussing. It's always gonna be there when we are aim for making profits. The things that traders must have at least will be patience and discipline in trading. There's always chance that we will have more losses without having these qualities. So, our success will not only depends on the trading strategy we have but also our skills in trading.

As your skills do improve you will also notice an improvement in your profit loss ratio because it would mean that you are starting to make more profits out of your trading. Fair enough its not easy thing to do and can be rather elusive to those that dont follow the right guidelines to make them successful forex traders.

All the people will be coming into forex business and the main goal of all is to make profits or earn money with forex and some will be getting succeeded and some will now that is very common and we can see most of the people will be entering and more of them will be leaving and some will be in dilemma of weather to continue trading or leaving so that is most common in most of the people .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

who earn trillion dollar? traders from whole countries, include bank instuition and some forex company, but if you ask for individual or a company then trillion is big enough for them, but to earn million dollars of trade per month that is a possible thing to reach for them, and all people who involve in forex own forex.

• 2 weeks later...

Such amount of money can not be earn easyly but we must be sure that in this market we need to work just to make sure that our succees come to stay but not that much expectation

as long as we have some expectation about the result of our treading ahtne i think that is not a big edal for something like us, with some dream we will make some strategy to make profit from forex, i know that is no easy thing to get profit from forex, but if we come up with good plan then we will not have much problem with it

In order to make profits work we should have our trading strategy, well-practiced and emotional are ready. And that we will be have our plan and guts to be successful in this business. To make profitable trading will require time and efforts. This will not be easy for everyone as they can have difficulty in some areas like emotions or capital management.

• 1 month later...

Such amount of money can not be earn easyly but we must be sure that in this market we need to work just to make sure that our succees come to stay but not that much expectation

You are true having reasonable expectations is very important in the Forex. A trader who takes high risk under the influence of greed to make huge profits in a short time usually loses his capital several times in a short time.

It's very obvious here that hardwork and continuous learning are very necessary to ensure profitability and daily success (by daily success I do not mean just money but capacity development). Forex presents to us enormous potentials to make money, but there are also mammoth risks. Thus a trader cannot afford to be careless or lazy.

But what we need not only hard work but also smart work, so that is why we come up with many strategies that we created in demo account for our own purpose. Also if we look carefully that forex profiting is something that all people really want to do, but still it is not an easy thing to do

• 1 month later...

profit is main for business. so in the forex market it is most important . the man want to get a profit he need to do something for himself so he can participate here and learn about the forex and earn more