Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex Profiting

Profit is main for a business . Every man can start his business for profit, but there are also a risk too. So when we start it we should to take a plan for profit. Without plan profit is no possible, so we need to make a plan at the first time for profit. I think forex business is same.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex is a great business. Every man want to make a profit from his business. So forex is most popular business. Every man want to earn by forex and then he will be success in the forex market. So it is good that increase knowledge and then start trading to be success in this market.

Forex profiting still the main target for many traders,they want to make their trading more profitable than before and want to earn decent income, but actually the most important part is to make our earning stable enough for us, first that is what we must do before we want to take more profit

Profit is main goal for the business, smae as forex business too. There are no man want to be profitable by the business. So he need to learn more and more and increase his knowledge day by day then he can be success in life and would be a good man for his business and work.

Profit is main for the any business, without profit the businessman lost his money so it is need for him. If we want to make a profit we should be learn more about our business, then we can be success in our business . Forex business is same as it so we need to learn more.

Make profit is main for the business. When a go to start his business with the profit he need to make a plan. Without plan it is not possible to make a good profit and no man can make his skills without training, so if you want to be a profit it is need for you.

Profit only happen when we already cashout and turn it to cash. Many especially newbies count their earnings even though its still in their trading account and when they open a position and they forgot to put SL and they get MC. They realize that their earnings are gone and so their capital. That's why I do recommend investors to trade and cashout profit as they can.

Profit only happen when we already cashout and turn it to cash. Many especially newbies count their earnings even though its still in their trading account and when they open a position and they forgot to put SL and they get MC. They realize that their earnings are gone and so their capital. That's why I do recommend investors to trade and cashout profit as they can.

Yes that's right, profit can only be said to be a profit if it is cash out, because before becoming a cash profit that we get still can get lost and turned into losses, which is why a trader should have good money management skills, how much money can be traded and how much money should we secure before we start trading again.

• 4 weeks later...

Actually forex is very profitable business. So now a days man want to earn more and more from forex but there are risk too in forex business. Every man can earn money from forex and then he want to be rich in life . So at first we need to learn more and more about forex and then start our business.

Actually forex is very profitable business. So now a days man want to earn more and more from forex but there are risk too in forex business. Every man can earn money from forex and then he want to be rich in life . So at first we need to learn more and more about forex and then start our business.

Learn first then earn. Yeah, if we wanna earn profit, we should learn about forex trading, use demo account first to trade in forex, we can get many advantage of this account if we can use it as well as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear, The forex trading program is very papular day by day the simple reason is this ,the forex trading program most profitable and reliable.we can through in this program minimum time maximum profit you have .

Yes, and there are many people who trading in forex and it's an evidence that forex trading is more popular now. But we should understand that forex trading is risky business, so we can't rely on luck only. We need knowledge and skills.

• 2 weeks later...

I only focus on targeting to earn good amount of money in forex. My main goal is really to focus on hitting the good income in here. My main goal is to make sure that I can end up in profit each month. So lets just hope that we can really become the best trader once we started to trade in forex. I'm sure we all be the best trader their is in forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, anyone can make profit in forex. We have the same opp to make money as those big man and corps so we should jump and in and make some side money. If you get a chance to make money then why not. I love forex and think I can make money at any time so I will be dedicating a lot of time for it. Why not? More money is good for all of us and more so for those who do not have jobs they can make a full time earning on here. 

• 3 months later...

have chance to make profit if traders select the best entry level. traders deal with market situations which often, very difficult to predict. require analysis and ability to judge the situations in proper way. because if trader just guess only, opportunity to make profit and even consistently would be fly far away.

• 1 month later...

Forex trading is good type of business because the trader who is trading in the forex business will be able to make profit from trading in here. The reason why many people are joining the business is for them to be able to make profit from their tradings. It is good that the newbie trader should first of all learn how to trade.

• 1 month later...

Earning earnings from Forex is not really just one of the most advantageous ingredient to complete. It receives more sturdy through the celebration the realization dawns regarding how it certainly is inescapable to obtain losses Which could upsets these complicated-attained earnings causing using the phrase Entire world-vast-World-wide-web-money to indicate forex profiting. 

• 1 year later...

Stekin I am sorry to say this but how are you sure that it’s always going to be profits? I mean this is business correct, so in any business one has to be facing both losses and profits, if you think that you will start and it will start raining of profits then that’s a really silly mindset to have because no business is this good to automatically bring profits for anyone.

It also took me a long time to be in profits and that too only after joining OctaFX broker, it’s a really lovely company to be associated with especially due to their electrifying offers which includes 50% bonus on each deposit that we make, it really boost our chance a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

So do i that is my goal, making profit in forex means we are getting more pips and more money. This is also a big satisfaction for trader when able to make profit, especially if their overall trading ended up as profitable trading but it is not easy to reach this condition, it requires patience, good timing, and much experience.

People would love to make profit, that is their own goal nothing more. Forex profiting is achievable in desirable situation, more like when you can absorb more profit by do a better analysis. This is a challenge and not just simple task for me.