Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxcambier - fxcambier.com

I have noticed that my daily profit was lowered by one cent, after I have reinvested one of my deposit on it's maturity,

I used to get 94.5 cents daily, but after reinvesting the $10, now I am getting only 93 cents daily,

the principal is the same, I have reinvested to the same plan, but the difference in the daily profit is what I can't understand.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest update from FXC regarding Japan quake !

We can HELP Japan!

As you know there has happened a disaster in Japan today. We really feel sorry and the only thing we can do is to help them to recover come back to their usual life.

We have done so and we would like to invite you to do the same. It is not much but it can help a lot.

Please follow this link:

http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/japan-earthquake-tsunami-relief/

God Bless All!

Best Regards,

FxCambier.com Team

This shows how caring this site is.Well,i pray for those who lose their familys and friend in this disaster,it's really heart breaking as i see cars floating,housing scatterings and roads opening.I fervently pray for this country.Hope they'll be find soon.As i watch this in CNN today afternoon,it's really heart breaking.I see what and where one can lend his help here.

well, people must be aware of spammers !

some cheaters have started sending fraud mails in the name of FXC !

remember always that FXC always in their mail, will have complete details of investors like

your name :

your username in FXC :

etc,

if any mails come without this details but using the FXC name, that will be definitely a spam.

hope this instruction helps.

Sometimes when you sad not even an investor in a program you will receive email telling you that your account will be blocked if you don't do this or that.

Good to know that fxcambier is helping the need of Japan.

Sometimes when you sad not even an investor in a program you will receive email telling you that your account will be blocked if you don't do this or that.

Good to know that fxcambier is helping the need of Japan.

well, regarding their donation, it reminds me of "GeniusFunds" program that was online few years ago and they were famous paid for more than four years for the investors,

that GF program also donated their funds for a good cause, when the same kind of situation like this in some country I didn't remember,

thus even FXC like another GF has been kind enough for helping the sufferers,

FXC was very fast to provide their help the same day of the tragedy and also they sent the update for their investors as well to be kind for the sufferers.

Latest trading newsletter from FXC !

thanks to the traders of the program, FXC, for the informative training.

I remember this is the 11th newsletter from their traders.

First Strategy of Trading!Practical Trading Continued!

After about 2 weeks of delay I am writing this Practical trading newsletter. Well, there is no other reason other than becoming busy with managing accounts for our customers. That's why we have decided to employ some good traders and will announce it soon, although we have 9 traders already.

Anyway, let's get back to our discussions of Practical trading. In this email you will learn about one of the Bill Williams indicators and a method based on that indicator. So please read it to the end as it will be very useful for you and maybe your method of choice to trade with.

What is Fractal?

A Fractal is one of five indicators of Bill Williams’ trading system, which allows to detect the bottom or the top.

These basic fractals are composed of five or more bars. The rules for identifying fractals are as follows:

* A bearish turning point occurs when there is a pattern with the highest high in the middle and two lower highs on each side.

* A bullish turning point occurs when there is a pattern with the lowest low in the middle and two higher lows on each side.

How to Trade Using Forex Fractal

Fractals essentially break down larger trends into extremely simple and predictable reversal patterns.You can use them for in various ways.

1. Finding the Forex Trend

In an uptrend a series of up fractals are broken more than the down fractals. the more bullish fractals are broken, the stronger the uptrend.
In a down trend, a series of down (bearish) fractals are broken more than up fractals. In the forex chart below we note how we have been breaking down fractals in the USDCHF pair since the fractal at point C ( August 6th 2007) to point D (September 30th 2007).

2. Consolidation

It is easy using fractals to identify ranging or consolidating areas. If prices move up and down between up and down fractals and cannot seem to open above or below the most current up and down fractals then the market is consolidated.

For example the Down fractal at point 2 (August 27th ) and the up fractal at point 1 (August 21st created a great consolidation point until Septmber 6th 2007 when then market crashed below the point 2 fractal.

3. Breakout points

One of the ways I use fractals is simply to use them as breakout points .This is especially true in the longer term forex trading charts. They especially work very well in daily ,240 min and 60 min charts. The rule of thumb is to wait for the price to open below a fractal and trade in that direction.

When used with other indicators it can be fantastic.

What other indicators work with Fractals ?

1. Trendlines

Most new traders do not know how to draw a proper trend line. by simply using only the bars with the fractal arrow as your trendline points, it makes your forex trading very easy. The example in the forex chart below shows the last up bullish trendline drawn from fractal.
The trendline is from point 3 to point 4

2. Other Indicators are

Moving averages
Bill Williams Awesome Indicator
Bollinger Bands

A Trading method for using Fractals:

Time Frame : 15mins and above

Indicators : Average Directional Movement Index - ADX (Settings : 14) and Fractals

ADX Indicator or Average Directional Movement Index gives you a reading of how strong the market is trending. We will use this to our favor and combine it with Fractal Indicator to pick a high probability trade. These indicators can be found by default in your indicators list on your Metatrader 4 platform. Fractals show peaks and dips. To explain it easier, a Up Arrow Fractal forms when there is a lower high on both sides of a candle. A Down Arrow Fractal forms when there are higher lows on both sides of the candle. Please note that fractals will only form when the candle closes with the given criteria of high lows or lower highs on both sides.

When the ADX is trending by seeing the blue line rising steadily, we look for Fractals to jump in the trend. We do not take all Fractals, only the ones with tails pointing to the Fractal.

Long (Buy) Signal:

- On the ADX, the dotted green should be above dotted red and the solid blue line should be steadily rising

- Look for a Candlestick with a tail pointing to a Down Arrow Fractal

- When you see this Down Arrow Fractal, enter Long.

- Place stops 5 pips below the low of the Fractal Candle.

Short (Sell) Signal:

- On the ADX, the dotted red line should be above dotted green line and the solid blue line should be steadily rising

- Look for a Candlestick with a tail pointing to a Up Arrow Fractal

- When you see this Up Arrow Fractal, enter Short.

- Place stops 5 pips above the high of the Fractal Candle.

Hope it is a good method to be used by you.

Happy piping! And enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Best Regards,

Peter

FxCambier.com Trader

well, I have two deposits here, one of $10 and the other of $50,

the first deposit was just a test spend for the program and later after checking their performance in the beginning, I decided to add up to my investment balance,

of which my first deposit $10 was matured and I reinvested that fully,

and I will reinvest the second deposit $50 as well, cause I have already got paid around $51 in the daily profits.

looks like the site admin is using a copied faq since the thread starter state the site is accepting alertpay, liberty reserve and perfect money but the faq session state the site is accepting RoutePay, SolidTrustPay, PerfectMoney, LibertyReserver, Alertpay.

looks like the site admin is using a copied faq since the thread starter state the site is accepting alertpay, liberty reserve and perfect money but the faq session state the site is accepting RoutePay, SolidTrustPay, PerfectMoney, LibertyReserver, Alertpay.

I don't think so. I think its more on admin typo error. The reason I say that is that even the liberty Reserve was misspelled. LibertyReserver, And The e-currency word. Usually E-currency are the like of Liberty Reserve, The like of Alertpay they are called merchant processor. The difference between merchant processors and e-currency. But that's hyip if its pays its good. If not then its a scam site. lols.

well, today though it was a non trading day, I have got paid within two hours after request that was as fast as they usually process payments on business days,

in my experience, this is the best program to venture with in the present hyip industry,

so there is nothing to worry with the performance of the program, and invest with them for better profits.

@king

STP was added later in the middle of the program on 28th December, check out their News section,

it was not there from the beginning, they might have updated in their FAQ section, in the middle of the program.

around four months online and paying on time, they have got all features of a perfect investment program,

a lot reviews over FXC explaining us how safe to invest in such a long running program,

they have all kinds of services for their clients, chat service, telephone support as well as support ticket system,

moreover they are real traders with managed forex account.

Some spammers trying to damage the reputation of the program, they already demanded $1000 from FXC and on refusal they started to send mails to investors in the name of FXC,

investors are advised to be alert on this, here is the latest update from FXC on the same issue !

WARNING! SPAM EMAIL IS NOT FROM US!

Please be advised, a spammer is sending an email pretending to be from us! Please don't do anything and mark him as spam! The sender is a scammer and spammer!

The email is sent from a guy called Oscar and the email is from: oskarferengi@gmail.com !

He has emailed us and threatened! Asked for $1000 and as we refused, he tries to spam our investors and ruin our reputation!

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,

Robert

FxCambier.com Team

Some spammers trying to damage the reputation of the program, they already demanded $1000 from FXC and on refusal they started to send mails to investors in the name of FXC,

investors are advised to be alert on this, here is the latest update from FXC on the same issue !

You know problem with spam emails warning in my experience. A hyip site that claims or have been attacked by malicious spamming of phishing emails to its members usually end up that that site turn to scam in few weeks to two months. I think theirs two reason for that. One is that its database has been attacked. If not then how did that phishing emails knew that you joined that site? right?

FXCambier Admin's News Letter Update March 22, 2011 10:16 PM GMT + 8

Spammer is sending an email pretending to be from FXCambier

Hello

Please be advised, a spammer is sending an email pretending to be from us! Please don't do anything and mark him as spam! The sender is a scammer and spammer!

The email is sent from a guy called Oscar and the email is from: oskarferengi@gmail.com !

He has emailed us and threatened! Asked for $1000 and as we refused, he tries to spam our investors and ruin our reputation!

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,

Robert

FxCambier Team

well, I am in profit from the program, now,

I have had 2 deposits, $10 in Beyond plan, and $50 in Advance plan,

the deposit in the Beyond plan matured leaving me a $8.7 in profit and I reinvested that to the same plan,

and the $50 in Advance plan is not yet matured but I am already in profit with both the investments.

FXCambier Admin's News Letter Update March 23, 2011 7:45 PM GMT + 8

URGENT Update! Spammer's response!

Hello

It seems the spammer doesn't want to finish his show! So for the last time I do it for him. I hope this is the last time we are dealing with this issue and you should just ignore him and don't worry

Please be rest assured that we NEVER EVER will break our own rules! Your personal information is secure and safe with us and will never be shared with ANYBODY! We are bound by UK Law and will never do such a thing!

After all, it is a universally known fact that Spammers do exist and attack popular websites no matter in what business they are! I am sure you understand this. We are not bothered at all but as transparency with our members is our priority and some of you have emailed us, we are sending this email to you! We rely on your trust to our company.

All you need to do, is just ignore his emails. We only send emails from our domain's emails and with the full header as above with your details.

If you are interested in seeing his actual emails to us, please don't hesitate to contact us and I will forward his email to you. Here is copy of his last 2-3 emails:

This is his first email:

"Dear admin of FXCambier,

I have about 1100 active investors now and I have their contact info.

If I wanted to destroy your site, I could do it, but I don't want it.

Your site is going very well,.......(here is some wrong details which made us sure that he couldn't hack our website and just saying some random figures).

Actually, I'm here to help you to fix your site and prevent it from

happening. Imagine, if I was eveil, what could happen...

My fee 1000 USD only.

Best regards!"

This is after his first spam emails to people:

"Hello,

This is just the beginning. I will keep mailing your members with

messages from you, like "we are closing, do not invest any more", etc.

Should I?"

And this is after the last one:

"Now, think again... "

Also, with just a bit of time, you can google him (oskarferengi@gmail.com) and see the results of his nasty works with other websites in the past, just to give you a bit hint, please see these:

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showth...256749&page=44

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Shift...1#entry5636471

Please be advised that a general update and forex newsletter will be published soon

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

Best Regards,

Robert

FxCambier Admin

well, the admin reassures that our personal information is secure and safe with them,

mails from those spammer to the admin, FXC was also published in the above urgent update from the admin,

that was really bad that cheaters try to blackmail the admins of reliable programs like FXC,

as the admin advised to us we should ignore such spam mails in the name of FXC.

I'm still thanking God for such a hyip,this program has personally,clean most abuse place on hyips,since fxcambier came with a different,and it's still showing.I love this program due to admin fight against countless spammers to keep this program going.And one thing is that,FXCAMBIER are still on top of the game.

This site began almost 4 months ago , a great site already, but this reminds me of the site " oilstructure " , which lasted for 4 months too, then turned to scam ,

Question here is, do we have to start worry now? , or we can continue to trust this site,

Anyway I feel optimistic about this site .