Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyShareForum - moneyshareforum.com

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The forum doesn't seem to be attractive since a member will not know how much he will be paid for his posts until the month end. And his earnings will depend on the earnings the forum generate. The forum seems very practical from the Admin point of view but not attractive from the members point of view

Many new forums have been added to this PTP world and this forum is trying to be an extinct on ,as of know we cant see any posters there in the first 2 weekends accept some hyip monitors who just post payment proof and the main reason for the decline of their revenue is the lack of earning of the users .

Yes i also think our estimated earning will be increased because of this banner and still there is great chance to get more advertisement here . but with current rate its hard to earn good amount of money after month end because without payment proof its hard to posting there . i am trying to make few post here without payment proof and i think it will not help me more to get hand some money .

Now the members activity there is low and i think this is for low rate but if members left the forum then how advertiser come . i think this time we members should support the forum and i believe the current condition of the forum will never last when this is one of the old and trusted forum .

I see two additional banners in the forum.there are 3 total banners now. I'm just hoping this will be enough to make us earn good rate next time in our payout. I have been waiting for months for them to find advertisers.

Well for getting advertisers you should have good active posters initially so that a lot of traffic is generated and then based on the popularity of the forum you get advertisers.

• 2 weeks later...

I request my payment today although it is only 2 cent and i was not active here because of low rate and because of interesting thread to post . but i request because if i dont do it then it may make problem in my next payout . anyway i am thinking whatever the rate would be next month i will reach here 100 to 150 post which is my target.