Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyShareForum - moneyshareforum.com

well, today there was cash out allowed and few hours ago, I have sent a request for my 130 posts,

it was $1.66, amount in my cash out, well, though there were few discussion posts, the post rate was one cent I have got,

the reason can be that I have made a lot proof posts,

well, for now, waiting for my payment for the month February posting.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed this month payment because of total inactive previous month but i dont want to same as this month. already started there payment proof posting with few post daily of discussion . there is no big terget this month but more 150 post only.

Cashout was been enabled. And I tried to cashout yesterday but now I'm still waiting for my cashout. Its 48 hours so I still have another day to wait. Lets see if I got paid. But right now I stop posting for a while.

@mahmoud

Yeah, the rate is so low and there are few members who is active to post in there. I don't like to post in here and also I don't have

any time to spend in here. It's better to make post in another PTP than in here. If the admin didn't make any differences, I am sure

if this site will be closed soon.

well, the 48 hours time period has been over, and still there is no payment from MSF,

in chat section, I have noticed members asking for the admin to issue payments to them,

the admin might be busy with post checking or something else,

I believe I will be paid with the early requests, cause I have sent for cash out immediately after it was allowed.

i think you guys are into hyip investing. you may have lots of payment proofs to post daily so you earn that much. but with the amount of payment proofs to post to earn that much, i don't think it is really worth it to invest in hyip just to post payment proof here. but not unless you do like to invest in hyip whether you can earn well with payment proofs or not.

MSF paid me !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-08-03 11:46:53

Batch: 56770191

From Account: U3442650

Amount: $1.66

Memo: MSF Revenue Payment

Thank you.

thankyou, dear admin !

Ive had some problems cashing out from moneyshareforum. My payment from December never arrived, got the posts reset and so in my account.

But this month my payment arrived. I wasnt that active though. Didnt find my threads, and the search it a little hard use in there.

Well heres my latest payment

Payment recieved via LR

Date: 3/08/2011 11:46

Batch: 56770235

From account: U3442650 (MSF Advertising)

Amount: $0.58

Thanks Admin

Date: 2011-08-03 11:46:53

Batch: 56770199

From Account: U3442650

Amount: $7.32

Thank you.

================================================

good to see this proof, but proof says you received $7 of this forum, which is a good sum ,

but does this mean that you spend most of your time in order to be an active member there,

especially that $7 is a large amount compared with profit rates very low by this forum .

I am not surprised to see huge amounts in payments above, in fact, this is a forum that pays on monthly basis,

compared to the time period, such amount is less actually,

the minimum amount to be earned through this forum should be minimum $20,

which is never impossible for active members that make enough comment posts daily along with the proof posts if any.

I think this forum is not high enough in its rates and also the activities of this forum is really bad, so I don't like to post

in this forum again. I don't have any ideas why still there are some people like to post in here. I suggested to leave the

site except they changed the rules.

well, I agree with that the post rates of MSF have been lowered recently,

most of the members post payment proofs here in hyip discussion,

and they are getting paid with one cent post rates for the same,

thus the low amounts are for those who have less number of proofs to post daily.

I have noticed in MSF chat section that

there is still members awaiting their pending payments to get processed and asking on the chat section for the payments,

as we all know the payments will be on first come first serve basis,

the earlier you send the request, the earlier you will be paid.

being a senior forum, they have got already a lot active members for them,

the only thing that differs MSF from the usual PTP forums is that they do not have PTP section,

as it is against of their rules to discuss on other forums,

if this rule is modified and PTP is allowed, then I am sure they will get huge activity better than the present.

I looked many members who has been here for long time, they moved to another PTP site because MSF is really bad

and there is no changing in its rule although there are many people who told it. Its rate is really low and its activities

are bad, not surprising if many members didn't like to post in here.

Although the rate is low here but the great features is that there is no time restriction of our post means we can promtly post one after another (payment proof ) which taking less time and for this i prefer this forum still although rate is low.

there is some problem with the payments here as few members keep on complaining their pending payments for the month February,

and here is the updates from the admin, MSF, recently regarding their LR API issues.

Hello everyone , sorry for your pending payments .. we are suffering too for the change of LR API system.We have contacted them and are waiting for their reply.Till then please have patience

alll paid manually due to LR payment API error ..please consider . thanks .. do not make any payment request now till we correct this lr payment problem ..