Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyShareForum - moneyshareforum.com

my gaol here this month is try to be active to be able to recieve big amount of points at the end of this month

its so easy because i fell that the forum became so active these days and i see alot of new members increase this month

i suppose i could make about 20 posts daily

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hayooma :

i think making 20 post daily isn't hard job in here..actually you can making a more post until 50 post daily isn't impossible for sure..this site is good because basically paid monthly so we can collect the post and cashout for the big enough amount in the end of the month ;)

Do you have to request the revenue payment or is it automatically added to your account? I am not so familiar with that forum. I joined in december if I remember right. I am just a little confused people having so low amount of payments in their LR. So there is no minimum payout? I checked some link in their forum regariding revenue sharing but the last post made was months old! Could someone clear this up when the revenue is shared and do you have to ask for it?

Do you have to request the revenue payment or is it automatically added to your account? I am not so familiar with that forum. I joined in december if I remember right. I am just a little confused people having so low amount of payments in their LR. So there is no minimum payout? I checked some link in their forum regariding revenue sharing but the last post made was months old! Could someone clear this up when the revenue is shared and do you have to ask for it?

the cash out here can be requested on monthly basis,

so in a whole month time period, you can make as many posts as you want,

and there will be no minimum payout limit for cash out,

that is why members request any amount of payments depending on their posting activity,

payment is not automatic,

you need to place the request, you can see the cash out button in the first week of the month then you can be allowed to cash out any time.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been paid for the January payment.

So disappointing payment. I got only $0.99 for a month activity! Thas is so great :(

The members have not been quite active there, many threads have no new reply for days.

The pay rate is dropped again, the forum is not interesting anymore.

If the Admin will not do something about it, the members will abandon the ship.

You have received a payment to your account U8631988:
Date: 2011-09-02 19:43:45
Batch: 55008011
From Account: U3442650
Amount: $0.99
Memo: MSF Revenue Payment
Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

well, this is already month ending, so it's time to request the payment for the February month,

I have made a good number of posts for this month, so expecting to get paid with good amounts,

last time, I have noticed that the payment was less in amount, may be that there was a lot payment proofs,

this time as I have also made few discussion posts I hope to get paid with better PTP rates than before.

I have made around 130 posts for the month February, and I am just waiting for the cashout to be enabled,

hopefully in a day or two, we can see the cash out button in our CP,

in my case, this month I feel that I have made much less posts compared to previous months,

and this time I would definitely try to be even more active to reach at least a 300 posts in one month time period.

From many days i fully understand that without payment proof continue here very hard. when i also many payment proof than was active daily there but now dont entering but now planing to invest in few hyips and will active in this forum with payment proof .

I think this forum is harder than usual because the activity of members in here are getting lower. The members who posted in here

are boring to post with low rate. Oftenly, this site is used only for posting payment proof from another PTP sites.

From many days i fully understand that without payment proof continue here very hard. when i also many payment proof than was active daily there but now dont entering but now planing to invest in few hyips and will active in this forum with payment proof .

well, just like in any other forum, here also the proof posts have been reduced to low rates like around one cent,

so I think it will be better to make comments in hyip discussion section on investment programs in order to earn better post rates,

I think soon members start posting discussion as well,

cause with just proof posts, even if we make 100 posts we are getting around $1 only, which is very less as a monthly earning.

well, just like in any other forum, here also the proof posts have been reduced to low rates like around one cent,

so I think it will be better to make comments in hyip discussion section on investment programs in order to earn better post rates,

I think soon members start posting discussion as well,

cause with just proof posts, even if we make 100 posts we are getting around $1 only, which is very less as a monthly earning.

i am fully agree with you beside payment proof posting we need discussion post also but the problem is that members prefer to post payment proof only instead discussion. actually when i am daily active there i tried to post discussion post but there is no reply for this give up but now trying to do this .

well, there is no cash out button appears in the control panel, and it's already 3rd of the month,

this way the payment is getting delayed, as the cash out is not allowed on the first day of the month,

also recently I have noticed that the payments are processed taking more than 48 hours which they usually note us after request.

@archu

Wow, you still made some posts in there, that was incredible because I've left behind this site for months. I don't like its system

which paid us monthly and also I don't like its performance. There are few members who made posts in there so it's not too much

intersting to post in there. It's better to go from there :D

of course ! they pay on monthly basis, and this is not liked by members who can't wait such long for few dollars,

but still I can say that this is one of the senior and the best forums so far,

they have paid very good post rates, in the past, like four cents for even payment proof posts,

but now the post rate has been reduced, but still it is just like the same post rate in present PTP world.

yes we can post in general section. but i don't think that we can post again that soon after our last post as no on eis replying in that section. maybe if we can all post in that section and help each other out. but the rate discourage me though to post even in the general sections.

Payment proof posting only 1 cent and its hard to reach good amount with this when there is no lots of payment proof and for this general section is my best choice to earn from here but also have some fear if admin delete thats thread when month come to end.

@Nikhil

I think it's not only payment proof which will be paid 1 cent per post but all posts will be paid that much amount.

If you had so many payment proof, so that will be okay to post in here. If you could get 10 payment proof in a week

so you could make get additional amount :)