Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Postloop - postloop.com

boyuancy

Postloop is an automated post exchanging site where forum and/or blog owners can get posts to their sites for free and content writers can earn some good cash pretty easily. It is a points based system over there - you get around 2 points (or more, according to your user rating) per post there, which converts, more or less to 8 cents per post!

There is a lot of skepticism out there regarding the site - if it can pay that sum per post, if it still pays, if it is legit, if it has gone dead...

Let me tell you, it is completely legit, still active, and paying. It pays so well because it requires a poster to have a slightly higher level of grammar and English skills.

You can view my payment proof here. This is my first attempt at putting up a payment proof anywhere, so my apologies if that is not the way it is supposed to be done. :lol:

You can join the site here:

http://www.postloop.com/

[EDIT] Let me know if you have any questions regarding the site, or experience any problems joining. Just leave a response, and I'll be notified by email... you know the deal right? :P

I've been seeing this site advertised in various Paying and Non-Paying forums. I'm however not encourage to join given the feedback from members who tried posting here. I also feel that this site is a bit complicated for posters like me who is new and might have difficulty meeting and sustaining the quality of post needed to get high ratings which is a requirement to receive payment from this site. I think bloggers, online writers would work well on this program.

Although i've seen the payment proofs of this site posted in some forums but i'm not really motivated to join the site not to talk of posting in forums submitted to it because you need to improve both your english and posts quality before you get rated by the readers orelse, you won't paid. I'd rather post in forums like DMT where there is no need for ratings by other users before i get paid instead of posting in there. Perhaps i will try it out oneday.

One of the strictest and the difficult to earn in ptp forum. This forum is still up I guess they really able to maintain to have some earnings. I know its hard to maintain their average posting rate. I also don't like this forum because of they have so much process and only qualify those good with the English language.

I got disappointed with myself because of this Forum when I tried to register in here but my application got declined as I am not qualified but upon searching about the same thing happened to me, I found out that a lot of people also experieced the same thing even the discussion was just in general.

This forums thread in many other forums is rarely updated that it makes one think that it has been abandoned. I was thus suprised to see that its still running and seeminly stable. Admin needs to work on the qualification thing because its stopping the forum of getting what could be valuable members.

This forums thread in many other forums is rarely updated that it makes one think that it has been abandoned. I was thus suprised to see that its still running and seeminly stable. Admin needs to work on the qualification thing because its stopping the forum of getting what could be valuable members.

abandoned? do you joined here? and do you think all people who post in other forums(ptp) represent mostly poster here? this paid to post site is good site which paid us by paypal and since they are quite hard and need quality posts, mostly ptp poster avoid it, you know it is not easy to earn here, and one more last thing this site is not abandoned site.

yeah that is right but actually there are some high requirements that we need before we can apply some posting jobs from this program, in the other hand it means so hard to earn here, and also they want good and amazing posts not just ordinary one

Yes, it's really a high requirements that we need to meet before we can be eligible for a payment in here that's why this Forum isn't that popular to us because perhaps a lot of us didn't got an approval to be a member in here, and even you got an approval it will still be hard for you to get a payment in here.

yeah that is right but actually there are some high requirements that we need before we can apply some posting jobs from this program, in the other hand it means so hard to earn here, and also they want good and amazing posts not just ordinary one

I agree with you. It's indeed hard to earn in this site because of their level of strictness and their requirements as well. I am not happy posting in postloop before because of the fact that I need to reach the average rating which is really difficult to reach. That's why I haven't been active in here for months already because of this reason, even if I already reached the payout amount.

• 2 weeks later...

my golly! I just registered in here awhile ago and i feel discouraged hearing mostly of you here. I was pursued by the comments of mylotters that's why I've tried to register. I am currently reading the site guidelines and i am starting to feel scared reading the requirements that's why I immediately post in here to view the feedbacks of this site.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with you. It's indeed hard to earn in this site because of their level of strictness and their requirements as well. I am not happy posting in postloop before because of the fact that I need to reach the average rating which is really difficult to reach. That's why I haven't been active in here for months already because of this reason, even if I already reached the payout amount.

They may offer better rates then DTM and other forums but it takes lot of effort to present a single post because the quality must be really good. So it takes time more time too. Here in DTM we can post with decent quality and have fun in presenting over views and learn from others. It's best to use forums like DTM then postloop.

They may offer better rates then DTM and other forums but it takes lot of effort to present a single post because the quality must be really good. So it takes time more time too. Here in DTM we can post with decent quality and have fun in presenting over views and learn from others. It's best to use forums like DTM then postloop.

Yes, the quality requirements are quite high as compared to other PTP forums. I have already started in here and unfortunately I cannot turn back without getting paid first so I will soldier on till I get a good amount of earnings from here. Its just also good to post on different topics too.

I see that there were are still active members here. Although, I see that its not still easy as they are still have high standards in posting and to be able to have that 5-7 cents post rate based on what I read in one forum. So far, this forum is not worthy for most of the posters because of strictness for qualification.