Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is forex and gambling the same ?

gbengustic

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, certainly It won't be the same as we always learn something from forex which we can't do in gambling. So I think it's more profitable to be in forex as well. That's why I just focus in Forex and I don't consider going into gambling at all.

So do i. I also focus on forex, try to trade well here. Surely, i try to make good analysis, try to hone my management skills because we need those in forex trading. We can rely on luck if we wanna trade in forex and get maximal profit consistently.

You have more control in forex than in gambling so its not gambling unless you trade without knowing fundamental and why you trade then its just gambling. It can be gambling if the trader has no knowledge and just want to trade. Other than that, its a very controlled business where you can see your cards whereas in gambling you can't see the card that is coming to you and you will have to accept bad cards but in forex you can stop loss and exit bad cards. 

I think forex different to gambling. I think there are no buy and sell in gambling, while there are sell and buy  in forex trading. And for can generate profit in forex we need science. Without science, we would not make a profit. while gambling, whether we need science to be able to make a profit?

gambling is a waste of money,though they are some people making money by gambling but gambling is not as profitable as forex and this is why i think the best one can do is to learn about and not waste his money and time gambling because gambling can not make us successful but forex trading can make us succussful.

I think forex different to gambling. I think there are no buy and sell in gambling, while there are sell and buy  in forex trading. And for can generate profit in forex we need science. Without science, we would not make a profit. while gambling, whether we need science to be able to make a profit?

Its two different things gambling and forex. Forex is buying and selling, so you're right. But in forex, we can see the transactions transparently and less cheating whereas there are markedly apparent cheating in all gambling so its very risky due to cheating. Also, you can't stop loss your bad cards but you can stop loss a bad trade. You can leverage in forex so you can't do that in gambling and you pay heavy interest and need good credit in order to leverage. They're two different things. You can buy low and sell high in long term and gain but you can't do that in gambling. 

Indeed Forex is only gambling to all of those newbie who does not do any analysis. But if you do analysis you will not going to thing that what you are doing is gambling. In fact forex trading is really a good way to earn money if you just know what to do next. I'm happy that some how I'm earning in forex trading.

Well, Trading works on speculation and not certainty so you cannot expect to get your forecast right all the time. The best that one can do is to prepare themselves in order to get a better chance of winning the trades and therefore making profits in the process. The difference here is that you have a game plan to follow in trading.

Indeed Forex is only gambling to all of those newbie who does not do any analysis. But if you do analysis you will not going to thing that what you are doing is gambling. In fact forex trading is really a good way to earn money if you just know what to do next. I'm happy that some how I'm earning in forex trading.

Its only gambling if you do not have any knowledge. Forex is so transparent and its unlike gambling where your cards are hidden and you can't use stop loss and you can't stop your bad cards from coming. You can stop anything you want in forex to reduce loss so that is the greatest thing about it. You only lose it all if you allow yourself to lose. There is not a lot of control in gambling but there are a lot of control in forex. We must use all sort of control in order to earn in forex. 

Well, if you don't know what will be the outcome then you are gambling with your money, because this is clearly a sign that you don't do any analysis. But if you do analysis you will know that the price is going to go up or going to go down and that's the reason why you going to open a position since you going to ride along with the current price range.

We have to prepare ourselves with good knowledge and trading experience. By have it, we will not trading rely on luck only and always make analysis about the market movement before make order. We are not gambling in this way and although the result maybe not in our favor, at least, we already try hard to trading and not to gambling. In every trading business, impossible to always profit everyday.

Gambling simply can be difficult to apply risks or have sort of management. We can say that all the times we are having big risks either win or lose; then, we are more likely to rely in our luck in gambling. Forex definitely give us way to lessen the risks so we will not just like gambling that all risks if you bet 100 dollars then, chances of losing it all at once in forex its not.

I see that it is almost the same as gambling forex shape might be different next time. Because forex also need expertise, skill and luck to make a profit as well as gambling, but the difference in playing forex gambling we did not origin-origin to play but have to really understand what's going to happen next.

Well, it will also depend on who is trading. A gambler who just want to gamble will treat Forex like gambling so Forex is like gambling to them and there is no difference. But someone who see forex as a true career then its not gambling. Forex is in no way a gamble to me. I have like ten ways to reap profit from a trade so that is more chances than a gamble which is red and black or fifty fifty so the probability in forex is so much higher and therefore not a gamble and so much better than gambling. 

There are some newbie jump into the real forex trading that may be said is a gamble because they only see the benefits that can be taken without knowing dariperdagangan forex trading the right way but if it's newbie terlkebih first practice using the demo account and are looking for a good trading system so they know how to do a good trade and it's certainly not true for their gambling.

I don’t think so. You will always come up with that if you don't know what you are doing because just like gambling you are just relying on luck, and not to your skills. The best thing you can do is to trade using a demo account because forex trading is not a gambling.

Indeed there is incorrectness of your words, for a newbie who does not know the true meaning of the forex they can say that forex trading with gambling, where we put our capital in a position and then wait to see if we win or not, it's the outline for newbie do not know the true meaning of forex.

yes, I think to get a good position, we also need knowledge and strategies. We can not guess each other. forex have knowledge. If you want to trade we win then we need to perform a variety of analyzes. In order to get the right position. With so then we will be successful trading. I think in gambling, we do not require analysis. We can guess the origin for  win or not.

the most important in trading is analysis which enabling traders to get profit more than they are loss. when traders make effort to gain profit, or not trade blindly, they are trading. but when traders trade blindly and expecting luck to point out the result, they are gambling. and give them higher chance to loss only.

the most important in trading is analysis which enabling traders to get profit more than they are loss. when traders make effort to gain profit, or not trade blindly, they are trading. but when traders trade blindly and expecting luck to point out the result, they are gambling. and give them higher chance to loss only.

I think that there is no similarity at all you are trading with forex and forex gambling because you are not advised to always rely with the use of gambling luck but then every day you depend on luck

Many people think that forex is gambling because future market uncertain. however, its different when we tried to conduct analysis and make profit probability higher than loss, with we are just guess and rely on luck to point out the result. traders who conduct analysis is trading. while for traders who rely on luck only mean they are just gambling.