Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talent god gifted or self earned?

luckyvoy

Ok, both parties shared their opinions. But the thread title is, Talent, God-gifted or self-earned?. We didn't notice we're a bit far from the discussion. The point is not the comparison between talented and untalented person. But if talent is God-gifted, or can be self-earned. We should make post related to the topic.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well every person will have there own talent by learning some thing in forex trading learning more daily minimum 8 hours then it will get good experiences of the trading an earn some self profits in the market and in the forex trading we must work hard to successful an facing problem when it gets into loss or profits and without working hard in any business not give good results,so i think god as gift this talent to earn self

i have seen a lot of talented people who didn't become happy and successful in life. what i am saying is that talent is not that the most important thing. i think it is the determination to succeed. even if you don't have enough talent but if you have more than enough determination then I am sure you can be more successful than a talented person. that also applies in forex

Our talent is God gift. So I don't see any reason why we going to decide which is which. I do make good income in forex simply not because God give me a gift in forex trading. I do earn in forex simply because I use all the good things that God have given me. My patience and focus on learning how to trade and most of all. I'm using commonsense in learning how to trade. Sometimes we do things so complicated that even an easy way to trade we make it complicated. Just trade in a simple way and we make profit in simple way.

God gives an amazing thing called brain to each and every person, it's about how we use it to make wealth and happy living. With that gods gift we can surely learn anything to a great extend, forex trading included in it. All we got to do is to find best ways and input as much efforts as we can to make the success which we want, it's possible.

True, talent is God's gift to us. But like everybody said, success in forex trading do not depend on this. Even if you do not have the guts, but determination or will to succeed rules in you, the chance of gaining good enough profit is there. Dont walk out in trading just because you think you dont have what we called talent. Cause God give us wisdom to use for learning things we do not know yet. And we can earn that by helping ourselves achieve what we dreamed of.

Talent means self earned by hard work. Those who do hard work only got success in every sector. In context of Forex business also we have to do lots for practice for make good profit. I don't believe that talent is gifted by god. Always try to gain some knowledge then sure you will be also good trader in forex market.

Well, we're just making circles, out of this topic. But that's the purpose of a forum. All of us have different ideas, and reactions. But most are similar. God gift should be develop. We should not just rely on the talent itself. We must move and do action. To enhance that talent. All of us have their own uniqueness, God gave to us.

indeed we should develop our talent. but if you have talent it is easier to start and it is like every thing is laid out for you and all you do is to follow or take the opportunity. but having talent we can still waste our talent and not be successful in forex if we don't give importance in our talent. but even if you are talented but you give importance to whatever opportunity you have to be in forex, then you can still be successful.

Will and Interest, that is something that make trader become a good trader, if you are a good trader and also talented traders then i think you only try to spend less effort for your trading and become a good traders like this but not all people born with talent like this and understand it, so that is why they need more effort to training before become a good trader or experienced one.

Will and Interest, that is something that make trader become a good trader, if you are a good trader and also talented traders then i think you only try to spend less effort for your trading and become a good traders like this but not all people born with talent like this and understand it, so that is why they need more effort to training before become a good trader or experienced one.

indeed if you have the will to learn even if you lack the talent then despite your lack of talent you can still succeed in forex. Everyone of us has the ability to learn even if we may learn slower than other traders who have the talent or gift to do well or learn well. but it does not mean that we can't reach what they have reach in their trading career. we just have to exert more effort to learn but we still can do what they do.

Yeah that's true. Talent is a big deal maybe, but we who doesn't have talent, can learn and earn that, like you two have said, "Will" to push you studying forex. If we have will to learn everything, will to enhance our little skills, and the last thing will to succeed. All of these three are similar, for you to have self-earned talent to reach your goal.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, talent can be self-earned. there are lots of traders that have worked hard to get where they are now and it has worked to their benefit because they have become succesful in the process. You can have the talent but not be able to use it productively in your work.

Yeah, cause even though you have the talent, but you did not do anything to grow and progress, talent will still be useless in trading. That's why we should study more harder, we should not stop learning, cause even a pro, study still, to have more widen understanding regarding trading in forex.

If you want to be talented then you need to work hard to gain that . but if you did ant work hard or show no interest then what can got do . God cannot give you talent until you show effort to lean some thing . so i can simply conclude to say that talent is self earned but cannot be god gifted . I believe in god but in such things god also cannot help you until you work hard and show interest .

If you want to be talented then you need to work hard to gain that . but if you did ant work hard or show no interest then what can got do . God cannot give you talent until you show effort to lean some thing . so i can simply conclude to say that talent is self earned but cannot be god gifted . I believe in god but in such things god also cannot help you until you work hard and show interest .

I do believe in God. I believe that God wont help a person who doesn't help himself, or didn't do something to change his/her life. But I also do believe that, God gave us all genuine talent, but we will still be needing much hardwork and learn more to enhance and develope this God-given talent, that's where self-earned talent entered.

LOL, it seems we made circle here, and i think we should grab some conclusion here, so far i see that talent is something that different in each people, but it is not a thing that will make us more harder to earn skills, it only made us more easier to learn some skills rather than someone who doesn't have talent. that is all.

I do believe in God. I believe that God wont help a person who doesn't help himself, or didn't do something to change his/her life. But I also do believe that, God gave us all genuine talent, but we will still be needing much hardwork and learn more to enhance and develope this God-given talent, that's where self-earned talent entered.

Talent is self earned and i am sure that god can help you get talent only if you work hard to acquire knowledge on that particular subject . I too believe in god and here one thing you should know that many people will be considering that talent is god gifted but i believe in hard work then only i think talent is god gifted .

actually i believe that trading forex is more of a science than an art. it is in the arts that talents are abundantly relevant. But in science, you must gradually learn your way up till you master all that you need to master. As a result, one can not say that forex trading is a talent from birth.

There are so many learning resources available on the internet to guide newbie in learning forex because through learning and application of the concepts one can be able to make forex trading successful and earn consistent profits over time.

There are so many learning resources available on the internet to guide newbie in learning forex because through learning and application of the concepts one can be able to make forex trading successful and earn consistent profits over time.

even there are many material but only few of them which is good and easy to understand, if you just trying to find more you will find worse material or even copy and paste material, it is very bad for me. i even read 10 books about forex, but only 3 which has better understanding, the others just suck and even copy and paste materials lol, and still you need a lot of work even you have talent but if you don't have talent you must do extra effort for your forex training and even it will take longer time

Forex trading can be learned, and it's not a talent that has given, your skill and experience will determine if you are a good forex trader. There are really those who are earning good in forex trading as you really amaze with that person, just look at that person as your inspiration.

Talent is given by God. Its up to us to use it. If you spend 10 hours a day studying forex trading while the other one spend 5 minutes only. Do you think that person who spends just 5 minutes studying forex trading can say that he is not given talent. it also has to be grown up by spending many hours learning and getting experience.

Determination and motivation to trade in forex will be really important. Although, we can't expect that even we have spent few or several hours for learning forex is that we can have good trades easily it will take time. For sure it's really how will be skills and experience will work in here since there were many things that we need.