Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

• 2 weeks later...

Demo accounts do have great benefits for traders because with a demo account it will make our skills better honed so we should be able to take advantage of a demo account with both, so it will make us able to survive in forex if our skills are always well honed .

For demo accounts it is one of the most important that we are in good stages to try to improve trading capability in the way of profitable trading performance. And forex is not an instant on the run, but it is necessary to where we are the process in learning to want to succeed in running forex trading

It is right, people works with their offline job for 24 hours in 5 or  6 days. But in the end it is all depend on your strategy, i see some scalpers who work for 5 days without stop but they only work for around 3-4 hours after that they just end their trading and call it a day. So the point is depend on your strategy and your skill, if you can do it then do it but the risk for daily trading is pretty big.

I think it is a nice idea that makes forex look like a real job, but if there are some news, it is better not to trade at all. Traders should enter the market after they notice signals, not every time they want.

For what? So you can lose your money again? It is not good for the sake of what people look to you. I don't trade everyday because i think momentum come when high impact news announced. It is good to know the right time to trade instead blindly trade everyday, unless if you have enough capital to cover your lose and just have small target.

• 2 weeks later...

For what? So you can lose your money again? It is not good for the sake of what people look to you. I don't trade everyday because i think momentum come when high impact news announced. It is good to know the right time to trade instead blindly trade everyday, unless if you have enough capital to cover your lose and just have small target.

But you know there are some news even with medium impact that could give you better profit with scalping(like 10-25 pips). Also if you included news such as hearings or speech, it would increase your chance to trade more, because usually it has big impact to the market.

• 2 months later...

But you know there are some news even with medium impact that could give you better profit with scalping(like 10-25 pips). Also if you included news such as hearings or speech, it would increase your chance to trade more, because usually it has big impact to the market.

Those who trade based on statements use some sort of skimming robots for entry if I am not wrong. Also during those times market does not make single directional moves and may trigger both sides of stops and then choose a direction.

for us where in forex trading business that way should be run is we must always be routine in continue to do in learning, forex business is not an instant business, forex risk business is very big, so continue to strive in learning and learning order we can better understand again will run this forex trading profitable in real tradingnya with instaforex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For where we run the forex business that is the most important way we must always be routine in the learning on the run, business forex business risk is very big risk that exists, so where we should always be routine in the stages of the learning phase is good to be every day run trading profits easily we get

• 2 weeks later...

For us trading is the most important is where we must have the maximum knowledge, forex business is not an easy business or instant, business forex business risk is very big there, so keep trying in learning and learning so that where we can be able to trade earn a profit every day with instaforex

• 2 weeks later...

I think we should trade daily if we have good experience and skills and we can manage Forex and can open as many as positions we want. We should only open many positions we can manage them otherwise we should open two or three positions at a time.

In my view that is a wrong notion. A trader should not force himself to trade everyday. Instead he or she should look for opportunities (maybe) everyday. And when the opportunity arises then the trader should take the trade.

Where for us trading we should always be routine in the stages of the stage of learning, forex risk business is very big, so we better continue to increase the skill maximum ability so that we can trade maximally also in the run forex trading with instaforex

very true, the stage of practice and learning will be very necessary by traders in order to be able to be more maximal again in improving trading skills in order to be more reliable when running trading on real accounts.

%

Where to learn and practice it is one of the ways things where we should run, because with always learning there will be results that we can get, certainly learning the path to success in the forex business. And I also continue to learn on the run like take advantage of one of the demo account and follow the demo contest instaforex for the desire to succeed in running his forex trading

We can trade anytime we want, we only need to manage our time. I also trade everyday in Freshforex usually I only use 2-4 hours in front of computer. Actually, we do not need to trade everyday. Just find the right moment to make order to get maximal result, it's enough. Depend on trader itself. And do not forget to maximize forex analysis for trading

Where to trade it is important that we must have the maximum ability, because where the maximum ability that we can trade is able to be able to get its benefits easily and consistently. Forex business needs a process where the stages of learning for us to succeed in running forex trading

• 4 weeks later...

Where to trade we do every day as long as where we have the knowledge of the maximum ability, forex business is reminiscent of business risk is very large, so always routine the learning process for which we want to be able to forex trading able to understand will how to run his forex trading profitably

• 2 weeks later...

where to trade it is important that we always routinely in learning, business forex business risk is very big, so traders try to increase skills maximum ability to make us can maximal also in the way of this forex trading. And I try to learn to take advantage of one demo account and follow the demo contest instaforex with the desire to get maximum results when will dive in real trading it later

The best thing about forex trading is that you are your own boss. You can invest hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly. But if you want to make forex your full time profession, then you need to remain active in the market. You need to analyze the market ccontinuosly.

• 4 weeks later...

For where trading is the most important is the trader always try in level where the skill maximum ability in order that where can we make the maximum also in the way his forex trading is profitable. For that, try to always try in learning such as take advantage of one demo account and follow the demo contest instaforex to better understand again for trading performance profitable