Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Just see that its like goldent talk is up again with fast payment I have been able to visit the forum earliar today but I have not make any post I have seen some activity bubbling in the forum which is really a good motivational fact and encouragment for anybody who want to join

Are you kidding me,how can you post in this forum when you are already banned permanently. Are you trying to say that you have opened a fresh account? If that it is,I will just tell you that you don't really need because they will fish you out one day some day.

The activity seems to be more and more in this forum this is a very good sign and I do hope that the activitywill continue to get improved here because from what I have seen I think that payment is no longer been delayed that is the cause of more poster

Well,I can't really say about payments in GT. I think it depends on the admin's workload,there are times that payment are delayed for over 2 months and there are times that payments are processed swiftly. The certain thing in GT is that we will surely get paid.

I want to keep active in here. But each time I visit I can only post three to five post a day. That's why I decided just to post in here twice a week only more or less. Unless theirs more than 20 threads that I can post with. For me post just three to five post a day is just dragging. But since GT is my first ptp forum. I prefer to keep posting in here from time to time.

5 posts. Is already good enough for a day,it means in 20 days you can reach the minimum payout,that's what I do in the forum. I have posted 2 posts this morning and before the day runs out,I will try and complete it to be 5 posts.

Yeah. that's true. Anyway I also already reach minimum 100 post in here and its only august 18 when I reach it. I will try to slow down posting in here if I can since I'm going to be busy in forex trading. But I'm really trying to maintain and sustain my posting in here as much as I can. And I will still try to keep 100 post minimum a month in here.

I don't want to keep any minimum posts in this forum,I will just make posts in the forum whenever I see some good activity. I even love the way oedhapost is so active in the hyip section and that is the main section that I increase my post count.

• 2 weeks later...

@hadge, you need to read through my post I did not say Join I say visit ,even if am bannd I can still visit the forum without login sir ,so if I want to be part of goldentalk I will talk the admin or mod but now am somehow a bit less online because of my offline activity

Some how I still do try to visit this forum every other day or sometimes each day if I have some free time. I do know that I can make just few post in here. But since most of the activity seems dragging already as theirs less posters in here. I just seldom post in here. I do hope that payments will come soon also. I really need to have big trading capital as I'm really trying to expand my trading account in forex and all of my earnings in GT I invest it in forex trading.

GT is currently down,I have been trying to access it for the past 2 hours but I can't. I have tried several browsers because I thought the one I am using is the casue but to my surprise it wasn't my browsers. Anyway,I don't need to rush things in GT,I know that jeFF willl soon fix the problem. The activity in the hyip section increased a little bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I just check and have 87 post in here. Its like a month now I am posting and yet not reach 100 post minimum. But that's okay. I am not in the hurry to earn or cashout in here right away. For me what I can earn in here is just a bonus money for me. I do try to be active in here since this is the first ptp forum that I joined that still paying until now.

I have been very active in the forum of recent and I have reached the minimum payout. I hope jeFF can process payments fast this time around. I am currently enjoying the activity in the hyip section,seems some newbies are venturing into the hyip world and they are active in GT.

I can see that you are now active in the forum again. I wonder why you guys have refused to post in here,though GT might not pay high rate just like the forex based forums but I think you can learn so many stuffs in GT regardless of the incentives.

The problem is not from your end,I think it is a general thing because I checked downformeor everyone.com to see the status of the forum and I noticed it was down for every one,as I am making this post,the forum is still down,the monitoring site is also down,I am sure that they must be working on it.

I can't open the site yesterday. I will try to open this forum later on. Right now I think I have about 85 post in here so I just need to post 15 post more or less before I can reach 100 post and I do hope to request payments in here again. So far so good that this site is paying. But I do hope down time and posting activity will going to increase in here.

The site is still down since I visit the site. I do hope that its going to return soon. I am happy that I make good income in here. So I do hope that its will come back soon. So far so good for me in here. Even though its down I am not afraid that its going to be gone. For me this is a forum that I really like. I do hope to make good income in here in the long run.

The site is no longer down,I visited not quite long. Jeff has changed the script of the site,the site now uses xenforo script,that is the same script that DCP uses. I don't like this script a bit,but what can I do. I don't know if anyone can post in this forum because I have tried and I can't post in it.

The site is no longer down,I visited not quite long. Jeff has changed the script of the site,the site now uses xenforo script,that is the same script that DCP uses. I don't like this script a bit,but what can I do. I don't know if anyone can post in this forum because I have tried and I can't post in it.

I see they have changed admin and also the forum is no longer paying. Honestly I am not too happy with this. I remember you are going to hit payout already, while I am like 30 posts away ? Feels like I have wasted my time and furthermore I was not being able to be active for quite a while too !

• 2 weeks later...

I have 100 post in here if my memory is correct. But I did not yet request payments as I really don't feel that the site will going to stop paying. I been member of this forum for like 5 years or six years already and I really don't expect that this thing will going to happen. I guess theirs really nothing that last. I am just hoping that its will turn paying once again.

I dont know why the admin have not process those pending payment till now as said by mod sinip in mtw forum that the new admin will process those payment well this is very umpleasent, well since I did not have any payment here am very happy but my 78 post gone no compensation hope he process

I still do some posting in here from time to time even though I do know that this site is not a paying forum anymore. I do know that I started in this forum. This is my first paying forum. So what I am now is owe it to goldentalk. Even though I can earn in a day now what I can earn in here in a month. I can't achieve this if I have not learned from this forum.