Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neobux-neobux.com

mdjamal

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neobux is a good site to have in our list of PTC sites, this is one of the reliable sites that we should be active in, I think the upgrades can't do much unless we have good number of active referrals, better try to gain direct referrals than rented ones.

Yes, although that referral management is applicable in the rented referrals. So it will be lucky if we do have active direct referrals as we dont need to rent them or need to manage as they will just give us earnings or commissions for their activity. So far, still not have lucky in the Adprize.

I just read that some able to win golden membership yesterday and some got 5-10 dollars or even more. And me still not have the luck but still trying to atleast have a prize from their adprize. :D

Wow, those are very good prizes. I think, members are getting attracted to this adprize and seriously reading things about this so that they can join. I have not because of lack of time.

yes neobux is one of the ptc sites who is paying good. i have been a member here but sometimes, the adds they are giving are very small but then it can compensate the second day i will log in back to the site.

What do you mean "it can compensate the second day"? I think, the number of ads being given is quite the same daily. Better to be patient and click on those adprizes. Who knows, you might get the upgrade.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm sad that neopoints are no longer usable to rent referrals. As the admin have problem with the referrals availability that is why now we will see that they removed it and i dont know how to earn well now with the referrals as i usually get good earnings when i use neopoints for my rental balance.

That is indeed unfortunate that members will not be able to use neopoints to rent referrals anymore. But what can neopoints now do? Earning enough points to get an upgrade is very hard as it involves lots of neopoints.

If you can't use it to rent referrals then I guess you can't use it to upgrade either. Because RR is much cheaper and can or will expire in a month. So if admin does not allow neopoints to use in their how much more in a much expensive upgrade?

I'm worried and same time feel tired of neobux. Sad to say if its going to turn to scam I say its about time. Lets face it neobux is old ptc its proven itself already.

• 2 weeks later...

No, I don't think that it will be in that way but keep on going stronger you will able to see as they do have now neopoints offers and neocoins offers which members can earn and really interesting it is coming from different companies or online businesses. But still it is quite difficult to complete those offers. And also I have used neopoints to renew some referrals so I guess i will still continue. :)

I have just checked their rank in Alexa, Neobux is having 676 rank, that is quite a nice rank, it just shows how popular this program is, also this one has got many clickers from India, so it's traffic rank in India is 495.

today i clicked about 30 ads from this site include the fixed ads, that is looks a like long journey for me to reach minimum payout, but the adprize here i think one of the good thing that motivated some member to be active click here, but i think lower minimum payout will affect more LOL

neo bux is one of the bests ptc websites ever, rates are good ; (2C / C)

and payout is instantally, and thnx verry much for your topic

according to the way you see it :D, because there are some member that can said this program have a good rate while the other said that they don't have good rates, as for me as long as i get refback from my upline and neobux still paid member well and instantly too, this site still good for clickers

according to the way you see it :D, because there are some member that can said this program have a good script while the other said that they don't have good rates, as for me as long as i get refback from my upline and neobux still paid member well and instantly too, this site still good for clickers

Well, the script used has nothing to do with the rates set by the admin on any PTC site. And Neobux doesn't have that good rates really, so you need to make up the bad rates with loads of refs, and that's not an easy task on such old site.