Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

XYTraders - xytraders.com

megrawab

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, because pehaps some Forex poster doesn't have much time because as we know there are many Forex Forums but a lot of them has low activities there are just only few popular Forex Forums which has a good activities but those are paying 30 cents per post.

I do suppose that time could be an issue when it comes to forex forums if its a territory that you are familiar with then you wont mind earning from them because forex forums usually pay higher. But yes, some concentrate on just a few forums that are paying higher.

I do suppose that time could be an issue when it comes to forex forums if its a territory that you are familiar with then you wont mind earning from them because forex forums usually pay higher. But yes, some concentrate on just a few forums that are paying higher.

if you check this site and see this site, you will see the activity here is not good at all, i even see a section that already don't have posters for more than 2 months, wow that is too long and i think many people leave this site because they are not good at all.

I guess it will be even more harder for the forum to get posting activities now considering that there are a lot of forex forum coming up nowadays. They serve as competition for the forum while some are offering what could be considered as better than here.

Since they are basically a forex forum then the rate per post shouldn't be that low.well to me the admin has a great job to do intimes of encouraging guys to post at the forum because to me anything short of that might eventually make guys lose their posting interest.

I don't that its really easy for the admin to offer bigger post rate as we know that even in other forums its not easy to credit or have bigger post rates as more likely in forex forums we need to trade using the bonus while in here we will the bonus as good as funds.

There are members that were able to reach payout in the beginning and admin did manage to make payments. I dont think that there are payment requests on the forum at the moment since there isnt enough activities in here to allow members to reach cashout.

I think that the activity here is pretty slow. but anyway my concern is if this site is going to be a good paying site. so i hope that it will prove to be a very good forum. so that i will be able to make myself active on the site if things are doing well on the site.

I believe tha tthe forum has proved itself to be a paying forum although as you correctly put it many were discouraged to post because of the fact that they pay through moneybookers or as it now know Skrill. There has been no intentions from the admin to try and add additional payment processors though.

Maybe admin did manage to secure advertisers that pay through Moneybookers and at such an early stage you would expect the forum to have a lot of offers. The last payment in here was in May and there are only two payment proofs on the forum. I do beleive that these were the only payments made from here thus far.

There is a lot that needs to be done by admin but I think he really needs to encourage posting activities in the first place so that he can have traffic to convince advertisers to come through. Reducing the payout minimum could be the first step and then maybe later look into different processors.

• 5 weeks later...

There's no activity on the site at all although sometimes there would be some odd post but that just it. The forum is dead. Anyway I don't see any payment section on the site at all. So I am confused as to how the members requested payout on the site before.

I also search most of the pages in the forum and i couldn't find the payment section, if there is no payment section then where can you request payment. When i checked the site, the site had only one visitor and that's me, i don't think the forum will be that useful now. The rate looks too good to be true.

• 3 months later...

We notice they have distinct fx brokerages. But truly silly that people simply notice this discussion board. Along with appears these are simply completely new discussion board in fact it is not however exciting to begin with within this discussion board. And we will them to simply concentrate on the actual fx conversation so many members will not interest in the actual fx discussion board.