Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashnHits - cashnhits.com

amath

You need to sign up for other Get Paid To programs as many as you can, like Buxhost PTC sites, Paid To Post or Paid To Watch.

So the earnings will cover your expenses.

Or if you have a talent you can have freelance job like blog writer or maybe graphic designer just like me.

I do clicking when I got no project :)

Its a good idea and actually I earn about 50 dollars a month online but almost none come from ptc. Anyway. My previous post is concentrated only to the earning of cashnhits. And I'm looking for way or suggestion on how to increase earnings on cashnhits itself. Like strategy. Or common like looking for referrals.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never thought this one will going to last this long and continue paying. Lets face it. this site for me is a second grade ptc site. A site that pays for few months then turn to scam. But right now its till paying and has a great potential to even last longer than the average ptc sites.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow, I see some payment proofs! and what I like about this PTC is that they support both the PayPal and Liberty Reserve.. I am going to sign-up under your name,.

Best part is that even though this is an aurora bux type of ptc. Its minimum is also low. that why you can cashout low in here. And for me that is the best thing in cashnhits and that is its minimum cashout. As more has been cashout more has been fond that this site is paying and many more join.

News from Saket and Julia

Hello Members, just to inform everyone that Admin Julia will be on vacation from 17th till 25th December, so no payments will be done that week. So if anyone has already reached the minimum payment, then they should request it by 15th so that they can be processed by 16th. We apologize for any inconvenience it may cause to our members, but all payments will resume from 26th.. Wish you all Merry Christmas in advance.. :) Julia and Saket..

so since today you can't request payout from cashnhits and cashtream until christmas event for me I don't mind because I just get paid today and I must spend more time for get paid another time again and again.This site is still good ever and you can make some money if you know stategy to do.

News from Saket and Julia

so since today you can't request payout from cashnhits and cashtream until christmas event for me I don't mind because I just get paid today and I must spend more time for get paid another time again and again.This site is still good ever and you can make some money if you know stategy to do.

Well that is just one week. i just got my first payment from them and it will still take me more than that one week to reach another payment. I just love that site. It is one of my very few top sites. I like the way it is run and managed and for two years now. They are simply incredible. :)

• 2 weeks later...

personally i am of the opinion that if

these company has more fame it will

be one of best companies.I'm surprised that allows me use Thani when you rented assignments using the cold session. One more thing, there are discount is happening now for membership and purchase the referral.This site is good to invest and good to upgrade. But before you do that make sure you know the site first hands on.Its really a great feature and benefiting all members. Ideally,

Its a Win-Win-Win Situation.

As long its pays its good site. But I

prefer a good rate one than just

paying one.I hope they will increase their rate so that we can earn more.Well, maybe because this site is really a good payer and no sign that they will scam their members.I think that this rate is by member of this site, they buy advs everyday, if buy more, it will be more advs, rate will be higher.Because if none then its only prove me right that this site stop paying already.

• 2 weeks later...

This ptc give low rate for each program inside it. Even paid to click, paid to read, paid to promote and paid to sign up. But the rate is suitable to minimum cashout here. Even though there are some paid to sign up program at this site offered up to $5 per offer completed, I am sure hard to complete that offers.

Edited by BlackJack