Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Well, It is all part of the learning curve. For newbie you can also start threads and ask questions regarding certain issues and see if there is something that you can use from the responses you will be receiving. Fair enough there will be some responses that are not useful but I believe there is something that you will gain out of it.

Forex forums really help us in improving our trading skills. It also help us in both having a bonus and background to know the basics regarding trading in Forex. Though some discussions are irrelevant to trading, still we gain useful information from it.

at least in the terms of increase our capital in broker that supported that forum, we can raising more and more capital without ever need to spend our own bucks, but remember that capital will be expired after some months, i prefer to trade it sooner if i just get my bonus from forum that i choose to post.

I see that forex forums do have live trading discussions as well as technical analysis thus we can learn here many things particularly the analysis and we can assure that we will able to understand the basics as we continue to be active in the forex forums thus we can have the bonus to have the real trading.

As long asyou can can practice your skill that you get in forex forum then i think that is ot a big deal for you, forex forum actually is place to gain knowledge and not a place to practice, the right place to increase your skill in forex only by trade in real account or in demo account

That's true I think forex forum can help a newbie in improving their trading skill. Working on forex forums will enable you to gain more knowledge, meet different people and gain one or more things. That is what many members are doing nowadays.

Following a forex forum thoroughly and understand what other traders do for trading can uplift your trading performance as has been the case with me. I am a part of several forex forums and do follow them and try to understand what other professionals do for consistent profits. It has helped me in my trading too as now I take most of my positions wisely than before.

Active in the forex forums is beneficial to us, we can get knowledge, experience that we can use to make us a better trading again, both bad experience or a good experience that we have ever experienced is our best teacher. And it is not just the experience of ourselves only, but can also be from other traders experiences.

If we can maximize the available information, forex discussions, sharing of experiences among traders or fundamental analyzes which are provided in the forex forums, forex forum can improve our trading skills.

A forex forum is the best place where we can meet different forex traders and know what they think about market conditions and what strategies they use in this market. These informations can come handy if such information are well understood and taken care of when trading on your own. Therefore, I do believe that forex forum is the best place to increase your forex knowledge and skills.

A forex forum is the best place where we can meet different forex traders and know what they think about market conditions and what strategies they use in this market. These informations can come handy if such information are well understood and taken care of when trading on your own. Therefore, I do believe that forex forum is the best place to increase your forex knowledge and skills.

Yep, we can interact with fellow traders from around the world, we can share experiences, to learn from every experience I have ever experienced traders, because experience is the best teacher for us, even though the experience of other traders.

Some how I do end up earning good and earning well in here. I'm really happy that I been earning online for so long now. I do hope that I can see myself becoming a successful trader also. I just don't see any reason why I been failing from one start to another but I'm hoping with constant trading I can find myself as a successful trader.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, we can interact with fellow traders from around the world, we can share experiences, to learn from every experience I have ever experienced traders, because experience is the best teacher for us, even though the experience of other traders.

This is what increase our experience, even we don't trade but i think that is just small increases, it is not like when you trade by yourself because not all that they shared here is truly good and also not all that they told you will happening just like what they told to you.

• 1 month later...

I realy so much in forex forums in term of helping me learn more. The more I know how to trade the more I know I can make good earnings in the long run. Right now my main goal is always to make sure that I can handle my account for good. I know I can really make big income in forex if I only know how to handle my account. So lets see and hope that in two to three years time we can end up in profit.

Surely Forex forums are the bast place to gain knowledge and exchange your thoughts with other members which will size and shape you according to the trading status of the market. We will get the current knowledge and happenings of the market here more likely by shaving our time from searchning for thos informations. Which is very tidious.

there is no doubt that forex forums are the grate resource of knowledge about forex market. May be you will not find any long written article in these forums but the short information available out of the practical experience of the members engaged in trading and participation in discussion there are very important in nature. These knowledge will help you to grow slowly but steadily to achieve some good base of trading knowledge. May be thios will assist you to have better trading skill.

• 2 weeks later...

Learning from forums is good but you can not become good in Forex untill you practice your learning material. It is a little bit difficult to utilize learning material in trading suddenly. But you have to do it step by step.

Knowledge is in a forum can be used to our trading, we should apply what we've get, especially if we learn from trading experience. And it would better if we use demo account first.

No it depends up on you that how much efforts you take for improvement of your skill in forex.

You can join Mt5 forum where you can read experienced user posts and get many things from their experiences.

I also join in mt5 forum too, many experience that i can get. Beside that, i also try to active in several forex forums tp get more experience. We can learn from experience to make us be better when trading.

I do believe it can. In fact the only reason why I keep on trading in forex right now is because I keep on posting in forex ptp forum that I earn bonus funds that I use to trade in forex. I do hope that in the long run I can really make big income in here. I'm sure I can if I only know how to handle my account. I'm really trying to make good income in here hoping to become a successful trader.

I do believe it can. In fact the only reason why I keep on trading in forex right now is because I keep on posting in forex ptp forum that I earn bonus funds that I use to trade in forex. I do hope that in the long run I can really make big income in here. I'm sure I can if I only know how to handle my account. I'm really trying to make good income in here hoping to become a successful trader.

I also try to active in forex forums, there are many forums that we can use to get more knowledge, information about forex trading, even there are brokers which sponsore forum which give a posting bonus that can be used for trading. But for free capital trading, i prefer to use welcome bonus such as 15 EUR are given by Armada Markets,