Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Forum - Money-Forum.org

MzKh

what i really like for this site is they able to give the payment so fast,even they have so low rate and low activity but i will try to always become so active in here again then.hope more active member will also help me to collect another payment from them again

Quick Pay is a great advantage, especially if it was with the low minimum payment request,

But for me, I still think that the quick payment with low rates is not a good advantage,

certainly some members Have a different opinion, and this is the reason for the continuation of their activity in this forum.

Money-Forum is the newest site in line of PTP programs. Actually, the good thing here is that you can post as many things as you want. Second one is the low payout

which is only $1. But after having some thoughts, I realized that it's hard to earn there. Yes, you can posts a lot wihout limits, but you need at least 100 posts for you to

be able to request your payment. And it really takes time compared to other forum sites.

Anyway, I'll still continue my activity here, and besides, this forum has a lot of active members.

i love to be active in here and today the activity there was great.i really able to make many post there with many active member before.this site is really good in paying.i hope then other admin will also follow them in giving the payment.so fast so then member will always happy to be active

they are really fast in giving the payment.i wanna request my other payment tonight.i hope then they have more active member so im able to make payment in each 2days.this site is really great but not many memebr like to be active because of the rate there

is it allowed to request more than 1$ there?i really curious about that since if we want to make payment proof post in other 6 sites better if we show higher rate.but i really like that they able to give the payment in short time.i hope then tonight im able to request another payment

is it allowed to request more than 1$ there?i really curious about that since if we want to make payment proof post in other 6 sites better if we show higher rate.but i really like that they able to give the payment in short time.i hope then tonight im able to request another payment

The mere fact that the allowed number of posts that you can request is AT LEAST 100 posts for $1, then I think

it is allowed here to request more than 100 posts, let's say 200 posts [$2], for higher earnings. maybe the reason why

people are requesting after making 100 posts already, is for them to show to other forums that MF is really paying. I am not sure

though, but why don't you ask the Admin or any staff of this site?

yes of course it is allowed to request more than 100 post or $1. i too request sometimes more than $1. i love to post here also though the small rate because they are not strict on the quality of posting.

How many times have your requested here? I'm still having difficulty 'cause even though we can post as many

things as we want, the forum sections are just limited. I mean, the sections are not enough 'cause there are just few.

Maybe for me to increase my activity there, I'll just try to post relevant threads and quality posts. Besides, a lot of members

are active here, so I'm rest assured that discussion here is very interesting.

this site still paying i guess.but i think better for me to stay post and waiting for LR online so im able to request at least 2$ so will not so tired in requesting and post the proof in other 6 sites.i hope then member will alwways try to be more active in posting but i think member just remain inactive especially in PTP threads