Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Forum - Money-Forum.org

MzKh

I love this site. Although the rate is low. Its still perfect for me. I can post in here daily and earn in here daily without thinking that I will be ban because of spamming. Sometimes if you really enjoy waht you do you post a lot and its really painful if your reward is ban simply because of called spamming.

I love this site. Although the rate is low. Its still perfect for me. I can post in here daily and earn in here daily without thinking that I will be ban because of spamming. Sometimes if you really enjoy waht you do you post a lot and its really painful if your reward is ban simply because of called spamming.

I also love this site. They make earning for us so easily. And you are right they are not strict to their posting rules. So i really not having a hard time thinking of words just to make my statement long.

I have two dollars in here and I will try to cashout now. I hope I will be paid soon. This month I have many ptp forums pending payments. So its really help if money-forum will pay me. And I'm sure I will be paid also. I just realize that I still not post proof of payments for my previous cashout so here it is. Its better to be late than never right?

Date: 3/19/2011 5:27 AM

Batch: 57542632

From Account: U3364158 (MoneyForum)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Payout @ Money Forum

Thank you.

Many members got payment in here because payment process in this site is really fast. Mostly, payment will be processed

after 1-3 days from our request. That is great performance right?

Yes, and this is the only edge of money-forum.org among others ptp forum. And with my experience in this site, my first payout was process in less than 24 hours.

Right now I request cashout every time I reach 2 dollars and not one dollar. For me it can save time and threads as well. Just imagine if I make 50 dollars that means I open 50 request threads also. My next plan is to reach 3 dollars before I request for payments. Then 4 dollars then 5 dollars until I reach 10 dollars.

@budado - it is first time for me to see you posting in PTP forums , i think it is because i started posting in forum month ago only , anyway i will be happy to do your way about cash out there in money-forum , i will start posting there today , i will place a payout request of $5 then $6 and more ... lol