Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Forum - Money-Forum.org

MzKh

i dont know if this site still paying member.i thought no one will join this site.i will check my account again if then i have 1$ to cashout then i will surely cashout it.i never have any payment before from this site but after see the fresh proof from member here.its motivated me to be active

I already got my first payment here before, but after having it I never visited the site again,

I wanted to post there but becasue of the low activity and low rates I can't be active that much in there.

I prefer to stay active on PTP sites with competitive rates. :)

It has low rates. It's sort of like ESF or ExtremeSurfForum. I dont like it. Sorry!

I agree with you, I do not like that I spend one hour and earn 10 cents, although I could earn 20 cents in one hour from another site .

anyway , I think perhaps to participate in this forum, if increased rates during the coming period .

i just have 0.25 in my account so its mean i just make 25 posts and its still far from minimum to cashout and i just find hard to be active there since they just have gpt section but mostly fill with ptc sites only.i dont really like it i hope then i can surely become more active or maybe find someone who love ptp threads too

Personally I'm impressed with payment it's very fast. even the rate is very low ( 1 cent for replying post ) I don't bother with that. beside I can open the site very easy. Admin answer very fast to its members that's a good point too. I hope this site stay long.

Receive 2nd payment, I was paid three minutes after requesting, it's almost instant

You have received a payment to your account U2320811

Date: 1/6/2011 5:55 AM

Batch: 52654130

From Account: U3364158 (MoneyForum)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Payout @ Money Forum

Thank you.

at least you ever have any payment from this site.im so far from the minimum to cashout in here.i dont know if i can continue my activity in here again or not.since that time not many member active with me so i think i will not active in here anymore.ill check again the activity there