Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Forum - Money-Forum.org

MzKh

i noticed they will delay your payout request if you have not posted your last payment proofs to at least 6 forums they have in their list. anyways, i have made a payout request just now.

i think you are right but i did not try that because , always i must follow the rules in any forum i joined so i post my last proof of payment in 10 forums at least to get credit too beside i post them to get another payment too , i think the admin do hard working also he pays daily and fast for us so we must follow his advices.

it only require us to post our payment proofs to at least six forums at least though we have been given ten forums in the list. at eaist it is not that hard to post payment proofs to six forums. but i am quite lazy to post it in forums so i made a copy of the link where to post it so that each time i can post it easily. i think only those forums in the list is where the admin will check if we have posted our payment proofs.

it only require us to post our payment proofs to at least six forums at least though we have been given ten forums in the list. at eaist it is not that hard to post payment proofs to six forums. but i am quite lazy to post it in forums so i made a copy of the link where to post it so that each time i can post it easily. i think only those forums in the list is where the admin will check if we have posted our payment proofs.

i think it is not problem for us to post our payment proof at 100 forums because we get paid fro that also we earn from posting it at other forums , so i do not care about that at all , i think you are not lazy as you said because if are right , you will not post at forums because it seems to be boring thing.

i think you are right but i did not try that because , always i must follow the rules in any forum i joined so i post my last proof of payment in 10 forums at least to get credit too beside i post them to get another payment too , i think the admin do hard working also he pays daily and fast for us so we must follow his advices.

I did not know this information, I think that this is very bad, especially that the forum does not provide rates that are worth that ,

as there are many other forums that offer the best rates of profit, though these are paid quickly .