Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

biggest deposit you ever make in forex

stezz

• 3 weeks later...

Well I guess Im still new and cannot have much of trading capital. As the deposit I had was from the bonus I got. So it was 10 dollars atleast. But then now that Im serious in trading Im going to increase my trading capital for my better strategy.

Try to post in forexpeople and in mt5 and in fxfred.

This three sites are my source of funds in forex trading. So far I have good time trading with my 50 dollars in forexpeople. But I don't mind losing those funds. Its my second step. after demo then funds I get in forexpeople. If I become successful then I will rading in instraforex and in uwcfx.

Try to post in forexpeople and in mt5 and in fxfred.

This three sites are my source of funds in forex trading. So far I have good time trading with my 50 dollars in forexpeople. But I don't mind losing those funds. Its my second step. after demo then funds I get in forexpeople. If I become successful then I will rading in instraforex and in uwcfx.

I did posting in MT5 and currently active in FXfred. For sure if I will be successful in this month I will able to have trading capital again. Just thinking about forexpeople. Indeed fascinating to have 50 dollars bonus that is quite achievement as it is a big deposit already. :)

biggest amount that i ever deposited in forex is $50 :D, that is a big amount which i get from many source such as PTC or HYIP and forex forum too, but i still in loss, i only covered about 50% of my investment so far, but one of my friend deposited about $100 here, and already reach profit 20%.

This is happy to announce your maximum deposit amount at forex i.e. $50. You can move up to 2nd level of forex mean 2 role of any currency. But this fact is true that every serious forex exchanger should need better fund like $100 or $1000+ because profit per unit is very marginal. So we have to calculate our profit in combine way. So you just try with best trick.

I don't remember it nicely but my biggest deposit was in between $220-$250 and to be frank, I unfortunately bowed up my all the trading funds within a single trader and within hours. It was my mistake as I took huge position without have a well planned cash management.

$1002. This is my biggest deposit I have deposited one time and to tell you what, I was a newbie then who thought that the forex market place was a playing field. I lost all that money within a week of trading and then I realized that it was not as easy as I thought.

• 2 months later...

Woah, I guess you are really serious traders seeing so many traders got the biggest deposits they made of 1000 dollars and above. Just thinking of it how is the outcome and how hard to deal or trade with the big funds or deposits you have. I know its really risky as we can't hardly just put all of our investments in one trading account.

• 2 weeks later...

Well that is good for those traders and I hope they are doing well with good profit from their deposit as for me The bigest deposit I ever made is 400dollars when my earning in forex increases I decided to deposit as that much but now am still planing to deposit more than this amount in the future so that I can make good thing as others traders.

Although its been long since i traded with my money but the highest deposit i made then was $100 and i lost all to the market so i had to take a break to learn more. My plan is to trade with bonus from fx forums without investing a dime when i resume trading

Well that is good for those traders and I hope they are doing well with good profit from their deposit as for me The bigest deposit I ever made is 400dollars when my earning in forex increases I decided to deposit as that much but now am still planing to deposit more than this amount in the future so that I can make good thing as others traders.

$400 already big enough dude, it seems you are a mediocre trader who already have some experience in trading, and it would be good if we are mediocre or even expert to have a lot of deposit because it will boost our earning if we can earn profit well from our trading. my latest deposit i think is the biggest one, i deposit $50 in insta.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i just want to know how much is deposit ever you make in forex

my biggest deposit is just $ 50

My biggest deposit is $200. seems very huge for me, in beginning, i didn't have any aware of the risks involved in Forex trading. So, i just start to trade with $200 without any proper knowledge. After some weeks, i just lose it in step by step. So, i strongly recommend to all newbies that never do this mistake on your trading journey.

1000 dollars total in forex.com. this is my first broker site and I'm thinking of investing in here and I'm happy that I did. But just after two weeks I just saw my 1000 dollars turn to zero. that's how I realize how hard it is to earn in forex trading. Now I do have 30 dollars investments and the rest come from bonuses when I post in forex sponsored ptp forums.

I have so far not used more than $100 myself and for now I am accumulating forex forum bonuses that I can use to trade with. I see that other members in this thread have already made deposits on tens of thousands of rands and wonder what their trading results have been.

I invest highest about 45000 dollars yes It is not wonder because I have massive money to can play that by my profits trading in stock market and I seperate about 10 percentage to trade in fx.In this time I deposit in some forex about 25000 dollars only.

Oh, I think this is the numbers that many trader used. For me , i used 100.000 dollars . And next time i may increase my balance up to 1.000.000 dollars. I think this is not a big number . But i also hope it may help me earn much more money.

I remeber once I deposited $200 a years back in Forex. I used to be a newbie trader then and wasn't having enough knowledge and trading skills to gain consistent profits from this market. Unfortunetely, I kept avoiding the Stop Losses and only ended up making my account go broke in the end. Overall, several new lessons learned from this experience.

i just want to know how much is deposit ever you make in forex

my biggest deposit is just $ 50

my biggest deposit so far is the 100$ and i did not invest more than that. i always believe in a rule that invest only that amount which you can afford to lose because it is very dangerous job.