Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

how much your daily target ??

stezz

I do not have a daily target cause its too difficult to tell. I would not know how much I can make or lose. I just hope to be around hundred of pips and that would be ok. I do not go to thousands since I will not risk that much money. I also do not use high capital or high leverage. I only hope to make a steady, surely profit so that will yield better results. I think making a couple of hundred dollars is good enough for me. Its better than losing a couple of grand. 

• 4 months later...

Even though traders set a target for themselves with the hope of achieving it, it should be set within a time frame and not a day. Setting a daily target in Forex is quite difficult to achieve and all that the trader would most likely do is to allow it span over a period of time to achieve such goal.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no specific target. it just make me pressured if too high and make me to losing opportunity to get higher profit if I am set it too low. better I am keep being flexible by accept how high or how low the market provide it to me. the most important is I am able to generate profits more than losses.

I have a daily target in forex. My target is 5-6 bulks in a day. I am a good trader and this amount is not enough for me. I can earn more bulks but my average earning is 5-6 bulks per day. Now I am getting more knowledge of forex. And I think that my target will also increase as my knowledge is increasing.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i dont have daily target what i have is like weekly target or monthly target this is what keep me going in the normal direction because for what I know if you dont have a set target for yourself there is no way which you are going to succeed in forex : but we dont need to set our target too high so that we can archive it

I don't usually trade everyday and don't hope to because of the tendency of over trading which is that wouldn't do me any good. Daily target is highly unrealistic and even though a trader sets same for himself, might just not achieve it. The most important thing is your ability to make profits.

• 1 month later...

My daily trading goal is to trade according to my plan. Today I will stick to my plan because it is detailed, specific, tested and profitable. I am confident that I have the self discipline to adhere to it which, in turn, will ensure that my weekly, monthly and annual goals are met.

Let's Try : Myfxbook Autotrade - Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

Well, for the days I trade, I can set a target of 5% of my trading capital and hope to achieve that too. Not that it must come to reality at all times but in a bid to make profit from the business and also manage risks, I try to not go too high and not also to come too low in terms of setting a target for myself.

A great deal of individuals guard contemplating the candles how they appear and go. I tend not to Definitely perception this can be a clever difficulty to try and do. We don't actually want to take care of considering the chart just comparable to this. But we have to compute much more. 

some have their aspiration every day take into account given that I sense several different us remain not routinely earning some Outstanding regular of earnings, It may very well be proceed to with regard to the portion by which The share of getting rid of is greater than thriving. 

I used to target some times ten pops in a day and some times twenty pips and it will depend on how the market is for me to trade in it. If I make up to ten pips in some days, I will close my trade for that day and in some days, if I make twenty pips, I will stop.

@waseem, sure, targets are good as they draw out a line for you to follow. If a trader is such that sets a good target for himself and also works towards realizing it, then he can always make a better trader out of it. It is about the preparation we lay for ourselves and the knowledge we present through for ourselves as well.