All Pips

your biggest lost in forex trading

stezz

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lost over $1000 trading forex and the worst part is that I have lost around that amount in a couple of days before now. It is important that as a forex trader, the trader should try as much as possible to prevent this from happening and that is by the use of a good money management.

• 2 months later...

Yes, we should expect to have in forex trading winning and losing. We can't expect always that we will gain profits. I don't bother really to have know how big I lost already but I bother to check what are the mistakes I have made for that losses so I can learn from it and probably will able to make profitable trading.

• 2 weeks later...

@riddick09 you are right we dont expect to have wining always in a trade what we do expect here is to win and loss sometime in forex and same principle appky for any other business so what we have to do is to stay focus and train about any thing we are doing be it forex and anyother business to avoid loss.

In forex trading, everyone no matter your level of expertise i.e whether you are a pro or a noob, you can't be winning all your trades. You must lose at least a trade out of million So what everyone needs to work towards is minimizing losses and maximizing profits. The highest amount which i lost is $100 and that was when i'm still a noob.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have experienced a few hundred dollars for me to trade in forex and it did not make me feel disappointed because I really love this business and I will continue to do this forex trading, with a great loss that I have experienced many benefits to trade me this time because I've been able to minimize losses and make a profit consistently despite the advantages that I get is not too big

In forex trading we get a knowledge about that forex is so risky business and if anyone have no knowledge about forex then he will loose must. in my first invest i invest 300$ and first time i had earned 14 dollar. on that day i earn 56 dollar by taking high risk. i thought me as a boss of forex. next day i take high risk again and that time i also succeed. but in the time of after noon i don't take stop loss and the price is down and down. i am so much anxious about my invest. at first my profit got minus figure and then my 300$ invest fall into .10 cent. then my broker forced closed my all trade. that is my first loosing history.

indeed the beginning of all trades carried out will have a very big risk and also many of us who have lost a huge amount but with the loss of a huge amount of capital will make a very valuable lesson that we will learn to repair any the wrongs we have done to cause us to lose

• 4 weeks later...

I think I have now learn from my mistakes because since I last another $600 some months back due to opening a position and keep without stoploss and take profit make me loss that much and I also think that i will make something to cover up this loss soon but am not in the haste.

I think I have now learn from my mistakes because since I last another $600 some months back due to opening a position and keep without stoploss and take profit make me loss that much and I also think that i will make something to cover up this loss soon but am not in the haste.

Its a good thing that you are able to learn from your losses because it means that you are using that experience positively to ensure that your future trades are actually profitable for you. its not good to get into losses and end up repeating the same mistakes again in the future because you dont understand the reasons for your loss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Eventually, these losses have in them lessons that we can use to our advantage in order to be profitable in the future. If you were to encounter the same situation next time you will be able to deal with it appropriately because you have been there before. This is why its important to find out where you went wrong and rectify.

We just hope that they take their losses as learning in Forex and to think it appropriately to help them for their betterment. How big your losses will be cannot be measure how big you learn from these losses. For me, that's very significant that traders knows how to deal with their losses and see it with another knowledge and it's not just losses only. And to correct what we think is wrong and determine the things that affects our winnings.

Losses come and go in forex, so i learnt. And no matter how huge the loss is, it is possible to bounce back to profits if discipline is maintained and skills are improved on. It is also important to point out that many of these losses could have been avoidable. Like those that were caused by emotions, lack of discipline, poor trading skills.

These come with experience as well and its up a trader to make the best of them by making sure that they learn from them no matter how big. Its quite easy to give up after encountering losses while one should really try and determine the real reasons for the losses and map their way forward for future trades.

I never invested a huge capital in forex but still i invested a good capila of investment and i am participating in trading with the help of one of my friend and he is guiding me making money with forex so i cant say my loss because it is not so huge but still i have lost some times in forex and i just take that as a encouragement to for furure trades and the mistakes due to i lost will try to over come in the future tradings .

• 2 weeks later...

i think every trader have feel loss in this game , i just want to know how much is your loss in forex , i have loss 50 $ in my first day trading

hahaha just 50$ in forex i had lost my account 5 times man which equal 5000$ this is my big losing in my life but now my profits is stable