Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

which broker is the best for scalping?

It is no easy work to survive only on one mode be it scalping or long term, so we must be willing to do both as situation changes regularly if we stick to one form then we are likely to not able to survive or make consistent profits. I do scalping when the market has confusion and it is moving both ways so I can collect some pips either side and for long term I wait for calm market and also due to OctaFX broker I can easily use their swap free account which saves a lot of money for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Scalping is not a simple way so many traders are unsuccessful and they blame the broker, it’s not right as I feel it’s more our skills then broker in scalping, but yes it feels comfortable having a strong supportive broker and that’s what I have with Nova FX, it’s a highly rated broker with been regulated too, so scalping with them brings great rewards with great trading platform, it allow all my trading orders to be executed instantly without delay.

• 2 weeks later...

For me the best broker is all kind of roker that accepted scalping and does not give much limitation when you did this technique. Based from that criteria most of the well regulated brokers applied the same rules like what i said before, if you want example then Dukascopy or IVbroker are one of the examples.

• 2 weeks later...

The broker you said above is ECN broker, really important for many traders i have been trying it and guess what their feature is really helpful. But i only try the demo account. They have their own platform. For me as long as they don't impose much strict rules for scalping that is okay for you.