Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

do you have a trading plan?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I has a good trading plan, which I always use in my trading. It is true that many traders don't have a trading plan, they just  want to become rich quickly. Those traders don't understand the risk in forex. Hence they face loss and leave forex business. In forex a person without having a good plan, cannot gain success.

Everyone for sure has their own trading plan, the same thing applied to me. I must have one trading plan at least when i want to trade since it is for the sake of obtain more profit or lowering the risk that i got. It is very useful if you have at least one for your trading and i think this is a must.

I am a sort of guy who prefer to complete his work/task on paper before eventually starting it on the real thing and this is not just Forex but it’s the policy I have been following in everything I have done so far in my life and in Forex it was very crucial for me to continue with it.

It was very tough for me to do that even after having solid temperament since it was very fast moving market and been doing it for first time I got very greedy early on which often took me off my plan. I finally decided that I can’t control my emotions until I make myself into a successful trader rather than depending on luck and I thought the only way to this was to get proper education.

I did just that and joined YesFX Global, I found it very easy and simple and I applied for the Remote FX Traders, where I was lucky selected too and then I got every piece of knowledge that I could think about having and right now I don’t need to do planning. I just focus on technical analysis and do what they guide me since I am so good in that field now after completing my training course.

I am a sort of guy who prefer to complete his work/task on paper before eventually starting it on the real thing and this is not just Forex but it’s the policy I have been following in everything I have done so far in my life and in Forex it was very crucial for me to continue with it.

It was very tough for me to do that even after having solid temperament since it was very fast moving market and been doing it for first time I got very greedy early on which often took me off my plan. I finally decided that I can’t control my emotions until I make myself into a successful trader rather than depending on luck and I thought the only way to this was to get proper education.

Nice story, everyone must have plan when trading since i can see it that will help traders a lot, i also have quite similiar experience like you, don't have any trading plan still amateur has less experience and trade just based on feelings. Those are bad examples and as long as you have plan you can reduce more risk.

Although I do use money management but otherwise I don’t have any great plan as what to do I just try to trade on the news. I follow my broker Nova FX, as they provide me with latest news and updates so I just trade according to that and due to their awesome service where they don’t have any commission or swap from me for keeping trades on overnight helps me with maintaining good money management as I am never hurry to get out from a positive trade.

Although I do use money management but otherwise I don’t have any great plan as what to do I just try to trade on the news. I follow my broker Nova FX, as they provide me with latest news and updates so I just trade according to that and due to their awesome service where they don’t have any commission or swap from me for keeping trades on overnight helps me with maintaining good money management as I am never hurry to get out from a positive trade.

Wow it is the same like me, i trade with news and using money management for sure. Following news i think is a plan,you choose which one is the best news for you that could attract the market price and boost your profit. As for overnight place that is depend on the broker, i don't think too much how to deal with it but mostly my position closed less than 24 hours.

Yes, I have a very strong plan which is to trade with the trend and I use various indicators to get help for finding out the trend and it is really useful. I am trading with the ideal company to support me in this act and that’s OctaFX broker. They have all time classic platform cTrader which is especially develop for ECN trading and help me massively to gain the kind of results I always wish as they have really updated system to help me out.

Yes, I have a very strong plan which is to trade with the trend and I use various indicators to get help for finding out the trend and it is really useful. I am trading with the ideal company to support me in this act and that’s OctaFX broker. They have all time classic platform cTrader which is especially develop for ECN trading and help me massively to gain the kind of results I always wish as they have really updated system to help me out.

Using small amount, we can try to hone trading psychology, more improve skills in managin money in forex. And surely we also get trading experience that we can use as lesson. A PAMM manager in TenkoFx also has trading plan too so he can maximize fund in his account

Well that is a good idea according to me, honing our psychology will give us more strength to sustain our own profit later. Trading experience will has difference in using big or small amount since i see that big amount of money bring bigger impact for trader.

Its best that we educate ourselves about forex trading first before we trade. Focusing on unnecessary things like honing our psychology is a waste of time really. If you know how to trade then every thing is good for making profit. No need to worries about your emotional state at all.

• 2 weeks later...

in thr forex work each one should select his plane and use it while trading so that you can get profit from the market after the trade has done successfuly which is best for us .senoir trade always get profit becsuse they know how to analysis the market while placing order in the market. they know how to recover the loss and that way they dont use any plane just analysis the market and then set their goal for profit.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i think this is clear without any plan trader will lose in the middle of trading don't know what to do, this could lead to 2 options first you lose or win but mostly you will ended up losing or cannot take the opportunity in front of your eyes. At least this is a potential part of forex trader.