Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

do you have a trading plan?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I have a trading plan,which is never to be too greedy and 8pips profit I go to bed if trading was in the night,but Sometime my mind do fluctuate and tell me to collect more profit when the market is going on my direction ,I always follow my mind and leave my mind sugestion.

• 1 month later...

Trading in the forex ,market without a trading plan is just a prerequisite for failure and losses. Forexx trading requires a trader to have a trading plan at all times and then implement or follow the trading plan. Most traders lose because they abandon their trading plan.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I have a decent plan which I think is best for me since am making a good profit out of my plan so I guess its a great thing and idea to continue stig to my plans instead of developing another one so if you are a trader that has no plan you better develop one today for more profit.

I think i followed the wise saying : failure to plan means planning to fail thats why i always read the charts, read the economic news after which i analyze the market so i can draw out which currency pair to trade, when to enter the market, when to exit, which leverage, to set stop loss as well as take profit etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

l have discovered that most of the traders dont have trading plan and written rules for their forex business.how about you?do you have written rules for your daily trading?like when to open a position when to quit.what to do when loosing a trade?etc.

Yes, i do have a trading plan which contains money management rule, when to trade and when not to trade, which pair suitable to trade now, which day is not suitable for trading and recover plans. Let me to get update by further discussion.

I have many trading plans. In fact I trade so many times right now. I guess this year I already have more than 500 trades done and my trading plan is simple. Hold and wait and this strategy really works in long term strategy. I'm sure many will say its not good. But if you have good leverage and good capital I'm sure you going to earn good amount of money without any problem at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone should have a trading plans in order to be a successful trader. I myself follow a few rules to keep my trading to a standard level. My plan is to have a strict money management policy and with taking a position for not more than 3-4 days. I also keep fixed SL and TP to keep my trades safe from big losses which I can not afford.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Trading plan should be the first thing for any trader think of and I do hope that if you really want to make it big then be ready to have a good trading plan first then all others things should come by easyly without hassle but in a case were you dont have a good working strategy that is accompanied by plans then there is nothing good to come out from there.

Yes that is true having a good trading plan is more good and you can as well make something more fruitful out of it a trader without a trading plan is like a rock witout sandbed so its much more important to have a good trading plan I think i have one that is more function for me.

Well, I sometimes have the trading plan here. Because we have to realize here, we have to have the trading plan on Forex trading. In this way, we will not trade without any direction here. This is such a good thing for us here to do. Also we need to share with other trader here