Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

why some pairs moves so slow?

All the pair can never be the same some pair must surely move faster than the others that is what I think forex is now the best business we can do but we need to be selective in term of trading pair as this alone can help us know and study the economic situition of that same country

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But there are reasons behind it for each pair to move faster rather than othersĀ one of them because of liquidity. Okay, for example just imagine if there are more people into something and trying to speculate on that. Of course, it will drive the price further. It is either the price will rise or fall or even doing a zig zag movement but in the end, it is still volatile enough.

• 3 years later...

Another reason why theĀ forexĀ markets can often beĀ really slow isĀ if thereĀ is aĀ public holiday in one of the major developed countries. ... Therefore itĀ isĀ alwaysĀ aĀ good idea to useĀ aĀ trading calendar to see if there are any public holidays coming up that are likely to affect your favorite currencyĀ pairs.

• 2 weeks later...

Stop loss is very important tool of forex market. It helps to prevent big loss while trading. Stop loss helps a trader to do their trade tension free. Trading in forex market is always risky. Besides, a trader can not stay online forn the whole day and night. It can help the trader to fix his loss. I am currently trading with Forex4you. I can easily set my loss by the use of stop loss bar. It keeps me tension free and i don't need to sit all day long for making profit or not to make loss.
Ā