Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gftforex - Gftforex.com

rockstar

GFT has been an independently owned online currency trading provider. With a presence in major financial centers around the world, GFT offers low, competitively priced forex trading services and personalized support to customers in over 100 countries. Over the years, GFT has been recognized as a leader in entrepreneurship and technological innovation; we have even received numerous industry awards for DealBook®, the trading software offered exclusively to our customers.In everything we do, GFT is committed to providing the best possible trading tools and services, and, above all, integrity.Award-winning Forex Services at GFT

A forex account at GFT provides a number of advantages.

Trading whenever you want: 24 hours a day, 5.5 days per week, whether prices are rising or falling.

Up to 400:1 leverage. Without appropriate use of risk management, this high degree of leverage can lead to large losses as well as gains.

Low account minimums for greater market accessibility.

Multiple order types to help you seek to limit losses and protect profits.

In addition to these standard services, GFT attracts traders of all levels with benefits, such as:

Over 130 currency pairs to trade. Choose from a wide range of standard and exotic currencies, from the euro or yen to the Polish zloty or New Zealand kiwi.

Competitive spreads, some as low as one pip. Receive competitive spreads and fast order execution on more than 120 currency pairs.

• 3 months later...

I already join this site simply because its offer paypal as alternative way to pay deposits. I don't know if I'm going to make it in here but I'm hoping that I can. Anyway. I'm planning to invest 100 dollars in here using my paypal. I'm still trying to figure out if I can make good in here and lets see if I can.

I'm hoping to invest in here in the end of the month.

• 3 months later...

I'm still hoping that I can trade in here someday. My main problem why I still not make any progress in this broker site is that I don't have money to invest in here yet. I need to have at least 200 dollars to start trading in here and the best way I can make good amount of money in here is if I can make good earning in forex also. so that mean the more I earn in forex trading the more I can have capital to start trading in gftforex.

• 3 weeks later...

wow nice to play here the trader does not need to use big capital and the level of use in the market more than 130 currency pairs, so we are free to choose what we think is good for trade. before joining in forex, I will find out more about the advantages of this site are owned yag. thank you for the information that really helped us play trading. rare site that offers forex trading with a wide choice of currencies.

I still not invested in here until now. I'm just wondering if my account is still active but even if my account will not be active I will just going to open a new account once I have enough funds to start investing in here. RIght now I want to have at least 100 dollars in my paypal just to invest in here and make profit. I hope I can make it in here. I really do want to earn big earnings in here.

I became so anxious to get a minimum capital of $ 100 to be able to trade here and reap a decent profit because when I tried to open the site forex and find out more about the site, I get a very positive response from any members who have joined in this site . site is very nice and obliged to follow the forex mania that want to get a quick and easy profit.

this broker including regulated broker and by their status, traders will feel secure when trading with this broker. this broker also offer high leverage ratio and fixed spread and this condition suitable for beginner traders. the only problem maybe is minimum deposit. yes, this broker set high minimum deposit.

I'm happy that I have 25 dollars in my paypal account right now. I only need 75 dollars more and I'm good to go and invest in here. I hope that by the time that I reach 100 dollars I have good knowledge and skills in forex that I can earn at least 10% a month. That's my target capital and earning in gftforex right now. I know to many they prefer to earn via LR. But me I prefer to earn via PP.

looking for a trusted, respected, global institutional service provider??? GFT is a global leader and market maker in currency and derivative trading. Call them anytime find them any time. you can find out about their their execution, dealing desk, integrity, business infrastructure, and liquidity depth. its a worldwide leader in online trading which means forex trading.

looking for a trusted, respected, global institutional service provider??? GFT is a global leader and market maker in currency and derivative trading. Call them anytime find them any time. you can find out about their their execution, dealing desk, integrity, business infrastructure, and liquidity depth. its a worldwide leader in online trading which means forex trading.

Compare to what broker site? Right now if you notice this thread is not even moving a clear sign that this site is not popular unlike instaforex. Although I have an account in here its not because its popular but its because its accept paypal and for me what I need right now is paypal to request payments. I'm hoping that I will have enough funds to invest in here soon.

I still not spent in here until now. I'm just thinking if my consideration is still effective but even if my consideration will not be effective I will just going to begin a new consideration once I have enough resources to begin making an investment in here. RIght now I want to have at least 100 money in my pay pal just to purchase here and create benefit. I wish I can create it in here.

Since I need to have 200 dollars in my paypal account I guess its going to take a while until I can reach 200 dollars capital as of right now I only have 35 dollars in my paypal account. I have hard time finding a good source of income in here. I hope in two to three months I can reach 200 dollars capital so that I can start investing in here. So far I'm just trading using other broker sites that has lower minimum to invest.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally I invested in here. I'm disappointed that they don't allow hedging in here or they allow hedging in here but in pairs. so if you going to close buy you also need to close the sell or vice versa. I'm also disappointed that I deposited using paypal but I can't withdraw using paypal. Its only one way ticket. If only I know I should have not invested in here anymore. But lesson learn and I'm already in here so why not try to make it good in here. Anyway I invested 225 dollars minus paypal fees I have 219 dollars in my account right now.

Darn. Even if I'm going to withdraw in here I need to pay 25 dollars bank wire fees. Its so frustrating that I'm going to pay for bank wire in fees. I shoulder the fees when I deposit and I will going to shoulder the fees when I withdraw? For me that is just darn too much. But same time I'm just thinking that it just charge to my experience and I'm just thinking that I will going to trade in here until I reach 1,000 dollars. then that's the time I'm going to request payments in here.

• 2 weeks later...

So far so good. I only invested in here on the middle of the month of November but some how my 219 dollars is now worth 251 dollars. I'm hoping to earn 50 dollars in here this month to reach 300 dollars. Although in here hedging is not allowed. I'm hoping that I can invest in here and still earn some how. My expectation in here is not as high as other broker sites account as hedging is not allowed.

I'm so frustrated with this site. Enough is enough. When I joined this site I invested 225 dollars and only get 219 dollars because of deposit fees. And when I trade they don't allow hedging so I still accept it. But I can't accept when they close their US clients account and my account is US clients account without advance warning. Just imagine that I'm trading long term and I'm holding my position when suddenly I can't trade anymore simply because they close their US accounts and force us to join their UK account. Me I withdraw right now even though I need to pay 25 dollars bank wire fees. In the end. My 219 dollars I grow it to 254 dollars but still its not enough to shield me with my loses as I end up receiving 210 dollars only.