Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

$1000/ Day in Forex. How Possible?

rockstar

If you have big trading capital theirs nothing that is impossible. I do earn good amount of money even with limited funds I do earn between 5% to 20% profit each month. And this is the main reason why I love to focus on building my trading account and make it a big trading account. I'm so sure I can handle my trading account and become a big time trader if I have bigger trading capital.

If we can make 1,000 dollars a day then that means we can earn 30,000 dollars a month. My earnings is computated each month as I'm a long term trader and I do believe I can handle much bigger trading capital. If I want to earn 30,000 dollars a month I need to have 600,000 dollars trading capital. Its seems a big trading capital for me. What I'm hoping is just 1,000 dollars a month profit.

That's true. We really need to have huge trading capital to earn that much or much lesser but more aggressive approach if we want to trade that kind of earning each day. I only wish I can earn 100 dollars a day. Right now I can earn comfortably 100 dollars a month with 3,000 dollars trading capital. so if I want to earn 100 dollars a day I need to have 90,000 dollars trading capital and earning 3,000 dollars a month.

well it look some how for one to say that he is making $1000 daily just on forex trading but it is still possible but it depend on the amount of money you invest before you are thinking on how to make such amount then you are willy to invest about $50000 to be hoping to make it.

Nothing is impossible in the Forex but you need some extra cash and tactis that will help you to achieve such a great target. Investment is the only thing that increases your income and decreases the chances of losses. Second thing you must choose the correct session for trading. If you do so you can earn more than the amount you have specified here

require at least $100,000 or more if they are want to gain average $1000 per day. the most important thing is not achievement, but how high traders capital can cover maximum number of loss. if traders use the margin which make capital just able to cover 100 pips losses, they'll suffering margin call faster. 

Well I think that I would be more comfortable in making low profit than going for this much high profit every day, it is because I like to stay with low risk and I do not like to go for high risk so it is better to not go for this amount every day.

Well I think that I would be more comfortable in making low profit than going for this much high profit every day, it is because I like to stay with low risk and I do not like to go for high risk so it is better to not go for this amount every day.

Earning 1,000 dollars a day will depends on your trading capital. If you have 1,000,000 dollars trading capital and earning 1,000 dollars then its some how low earnings. But if you have just 10,000 dollars and earning 1,000 dollars a month then its a big earning. For me the ideal earning is 5 to 20% profit each month. If I earn less than 5% its means my analysis is not good.

although i feel that You can't make that each day in forex ...but you'll be able to still get that hard cash easily with exp and more and more Understanding ....you just have to have a large amount of cash with your account to get started on as your money Then you certainly will propaply make considerably more in forex

Everything is possible in life and in Forex, it is as well something that is very possible to achieve. Trading in Forex is something that you can learn unlimited stream of income if you wish. What is important is the fact that you have the amount of capital that can match the presumed profit you want to make.

I really need big trading capital. But even with just 1,000 dollars a month profit I'm already happy with it. So far I do know that I can earn 100 dollars a month. Now I just need to increase my trading capital so that I can earn 1,000 dollars a month. Then I guess if I can earn 1,000 dollars a month I can think of earning 1,000 dollars a day.

• 3 months later...

If you have at least $100000 then earning that much per day is possible. Make sure you use around 1:200 or 1:400 leverage so you can consume less when want to get higher lot size, and the last one but the most important is an useful strategy that you must have so you can get at most 100 pips per day.

This month I already cashout 300 dollars and invest back 100 dollars and keep 200 dollars. I do hope that next month I can earn more. I am expecting to earn about 600 dollars next month. If I can achieve this goal I will going to invest back 200 dollars and keep 400 dollars. I am still not near earning 1,000 dollars a month and I don't have plans to reach a point that I can earn 1,000 dollars a day.

It is lesser but for someone who live in 3rd world countries, that kind of money already so much and most of small retail traders will set their higher achievement with that. If small retail traders can pass $1000 per day they already not small retail traders anymore, but big retail traders. It requires longer time to reach that much.