Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Take Profit.. Worthy?

Tariq777

Well take profit should be more than what one risks. There are some ideal risk reward ratios but when trading things don't always happen that way. And most of the time we may not get what we expect. Sometimes it can be better and sometimes it can be less better. We have to be ready for any outcome.

Don't always happen but often it could happen. As long as you aren't greedy enough I think most of your trading would be good. As for the take profit feature, i must admit it is one of the best features, like other traders who use it I love it because I can trade with less burden and i can focus more on analyze rather than worry when to close and it is not that tiring when trade with take profit.

Don't always happen but often it could happen. As long as you aren't greedy enough I think most of your trading would be good. As for the take profit feature, i must admit it is one of the best features, like other traders who use it I love it because I can trade with less burden and i can focus more on analyze rather than worry when to close and it is not that tiring when trade with take profit.

Therefore we should be able to understand all the way well in order to make trading more understand, so understand everything right so we can be able to achieve the benefits

Traders can have a simulated experience of trading sharply in the CFD market by gaining access to a demonstration account with FXB Trading. This experience for them is just as they would expect in a real live market situation. The website also offers security and protects the accounts of its clients.

Traders can have a simulated experience of trading sharply in the CFD market by gaining access to a demonstration account with FXB Trading. This experience for them is just as they would expect in a real live market situation. The website also offers security and protects the accounts of its clients.

I have never traded with this market so I have no idea how it works. What are the pros and cons of using this website or broker, if anyone has worked with it.If you are working with them so kindly post the good post in ads section. 

Therefore we should be able to understand all the way well in order to make trading more understand, so understand everything right so we can be able to achieve the benefits

If you understand the market then use take profit become worthy than before. It is a tool that helps you a lot not to mention there are a lot of traders who gain more profits because they use this feature effectively without having to lose their own capital so much and of course they can save their time and energy with TP.

Worthy for all of us unless that trader doesn't want to use it for some reasons such as when they want to do scalping. But honestly, the one who doesn't take this feature wisely will have bigger chance to lose it. Imagine there is a tool where you can close a position in more precision and also faster than your current computer. That would be awesome.

Worthy for all of us unless that trader doesn't want to use it for some reasons such as when they want to do scalping. But honestly, the one who doesn't take this feature wisely will have bigger chance to lose it. Imagine there is a tool where you can close a position in more precision and also faster than your current computer. That would be awesome.

Besides that we can continue to look for trading experience as much as possible in order to better improve our trading skill. Because experience can be the best teacher for traders in forex trading. And the possibility that we are not maximal skill of good trading ability will be difficult to reach its profit in forex

Besides that we can continue to look for trading experience as much as possible in order to better improve our trading skill. Because experience can be the best teacher for traders in forex trading. And the possibility that we are not maximal skill of good trading ability will be difficult to reach its profit in forex

All CFD merchants are aware of the fact that their success and work are not limited to anything that happens in the trading office environment. It is important for merchants to move and meet with clients and this can reduce their trading lots. FXB Trading uses several different mobile platforms so that traders can monitor their orders and place new trades.

Sure you can improve yourselves with take profit, with that feature you can sharpening your skills to predict the future aka analysis. You can predict how much money or profit you will gain from it. Take profit is not worthy for just newcomers but also for big traders. Plus because take profit i don't have to stay alert like for every seconds.

Sure you can improve yourselves with take profit, with that feature you can sharpening your skills to predict the future aka analysis. You can predict how much money or profit you will gain from it. Take profit is not worthy for just newcomers but also for big traders. Plus because take profit i don't have to stay alert like for every seconds.

Because it understands all the way well to be able to achieve all its things, so understand and learn well to make trading more successful, and profitable

Up to now, i don't see any reason why we should leave this feature, it is a good and nice feature and will give traders more chance to optimize theirs. 100% feature which I appreciated because it is a feature which is in the right place and the right time. If you planning to do other strategies aside from scalping, I suggest putting TP.

Up to now, i don't see any reason why we should leave this feature, it is a good and nice feature and will give traders more chance to optimize theirs. 100% feature which I appreciated because it is a feature which is in the right place and the right time. If you planning to do other strategies aside from scalping, I suggest putting TP.

A very good feature where you don't have to close the position by yourself and you don't have to monitor anything which makes life easier? Damn, why everyone should not use this one. Take profit is worthy for every inch of it. A feature which made to make a modern traders time getting easier, also we don't have involved any kind of emotions when using this feature.

It is not easy even for experienced traders to have full knowledge of the different types of orders that can be placed in the CFD market. This can be a big challenge. FXB Trading is a great boon to merchants as it relates to their help with a clear explanation of the various types of orders.

A very good feature where you don't have to close the position by yourself and you don't have to monitor anything which makes life easier? Damn, why everyone should not use this one. Take profit is worthy for every inch of it. A feature which made to make a modern traders time getting easier, also we don't have involved any kind of emotions when using this feature.

Just like stop loss, take profit is the automated way for trader to control the risk and lower the chance of emotions involved. Worthy for me and you and maybe to some other traders, but not for the others. I think the answer of this thread would be so much subjective compared to before since for some it's worth while not for the others.

Just like stop loss, take profit is the automated way for trader to control the risk and lower the chance of emotions involved. Worthy for me and you and maybe to some other traders, but not for the others. I think the answer of this thread would be so much subjective compared to before since for some it's worth while not for the others.

The subjectivity is out of the context, seeing how useful this feature. If you want to control for 100% or manual trading then that is fine up to you. But I already take the risk and want to reduce my emotions with take profit. A great feature for the trader who sometimes troubled with the way they control their own emotions.

The subjectivity is out of the context, seeing how useful this feature. If you want to control for 100% or manual trading then that is fine up to you. But I already take the risk and want to reduce my emotions with take profit. A great feature for the trader who sometimes troubled with the way they control their own emotions.

The existing risk must be controlled properly, because it is one of our constraints when trading, and to be able to master the way of work correctly it will be very easy at reaching all its things well, so that will make trading more successful

The existing risk must be controlled properly, because it is one of our constraints when trading, and to be able to master the way of work correctly it will be very easy at reaching all its things well, so that will make trading more successful

The risk of important role must we can manage well. With the risk we are able to manage it will be easy forex in profits obtained. Traders can have a sharp trading simulation experience in the CFD market by gaining access to a demonstration account with FXB Trading. This experience is for them just as they expect in real-world situations. The site also offers security and protects the accounts of its clients.

if i got it correctly its a simple question of does it matter if we use TP or not? of course it does, depending on how you trade, some scalpers might not do it since many tend to do a hit n run tactic, while I have to leave a TP there especially in uncertain situations, ill be more than glad to pocket a couple of pips knowing its in the bag than gamble on WHAT IFS and end up losing them, thats how i do my trades on hotforex. small pips at a time. 

@squirrel nuts I think in the most of the conditions like 90% it is possible and actually, i don't see any problem to trade with take profit. As I said before it will give some sense automation which for sure will save your time a lot and your energy too. So in the end, based on that premise this feature included in most of trading platform is very useful and worthy.

@squirrel nuts I think in the most of the conditions like 90% it is possible and actually, i don't see any problem to trade with take profit. As I said before it will give some sense automation which for sure will save your time a lot and your energy too. So in the end, based on that premise this feature included in most of trading platform is very useful and worthy.

As long as we are on a good work path in forex trading then everything will be very easy in running it, and we must really try as much as possible in order to make trading bigger

As long as we are on a good work path in forex trading then everything will be very easy in running it, and we must really try as much as possible in order to make trading bigger

Well maybe for traders it should always be to do in learning on the run. Beginners in the CFD trading world can search everywhere but they are unlikely to find trading sites like FXB Trading that are full of smart software types that help predict trends. And trading should always be to practice in the profit he wants to achieve

Well maybe for traders it should always be to do in learning on the run. Beginners in the CFD trading world can search everywhere but they are unlikely to find trading sites like FXB Trading that are full of smart software types that help predict trends. And trading should always be to practice in the profit he wants to achieve

Every trader will definitely choose a broker who can help well, and also according to the concept that matches the way it works, and with us can generate profits correctly it will make it easier to run it