Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earnchat - earnchat.com

guysfunny

But as long as the payment process will not be much delayed it will be fine. I wonder if there were members got requested their payment and how long they are paid. Hoping that admin will able to prioritize to have these changes and hopefully members will also try to be active.

I am sure not everyone will be happy with the fact that this site is using Paypal for payments.It is one of the site that i started with when i was trying to make money online but stopped due to this plan of payment.We should be able to get paid with just 100 posts.

Admin already responded to my PM but it was a sad news as he will not be paying me because their forum has been out for months and they don't have earnings but he was offering me to be a moderator of his forum. Would I accept that?
well chardyme,if the forum is still on and you thin that you can be able to run the Moderator position why not take it up and work for them,that is if the forum is back tp PTP forum.

Oh,too bad.I wonder what the admin was thinking then,that he offered him the mod job.You are owning someone and you are proposing to him to work for you.Does that means,he won't pay him if he doesn't work for him or working for him will bring out the money that will be use to pay him.

I know chardyme to be quite active in many forums and he does make the time to be regularly active in as many a forum as possible. I also wonder if he will be able to perform moderator duties in here and whether admin will be serious enough to make a success of the forum.

I actually don't like to be a moderator, then again I would like to be just an active poster though I have already message admin about my recent payment request and so far no reply.

Admin's first gesture of good faith should have been to pay you before approaching you about being a moderator here. Anyway, this will still give you time to be active in the many PTP that you are currently a member of. I still wonder how you get the time to work on them all. You must have a good strategy that works for you.

• 2 weeks later...

It appears that admin is not serious about bringing this forum back to life or even continuing with it. I would really give this forum a break if I were you because there seems to be a lack of comitment from admin with regard to ensuring the site run smoothly and pays.

• 3 months later...

And the server is still down... Like I said in my previous post, it takes a man to run a forum successfully. What these small forum owners forget is that you have to be sincere and dedicated to your forum, only then you can make a successful place to be, otherwise you will end up at 'PAGE NOT FOUND' stuff.

• 2 months later...