Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PaidTP - paidtp.com

riddick09

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a payment request since the sixth but ithas not been treated. i am justhoping it is because of the weekend and he should treat it today since today is monday. Then again I juststill wonder why he deducted points from some members just because they had some inactive refs.

I tried to surf that forum and found that they have rated most of the paying PTP sites as scam one

There can be 2 possibility why admin might be doing so

1st is he himself can be scammer and dont want members to join other PTP sites or

He want to create such controversy so that site can get traffic through such content

I wont like to waste my time and would even request you to avoid posting in such sites where admin or mod would change any new thread or any post created by us as it would even harm our reputation at other forum.

It seems that they still have

continuation of the free upgrade of

membership.I just hope to also earn and reach the minimum payment required once i started making post.Just thinking of having posts today

and will have payment requests but confused with those referrals that

are inactive they will be deducted if

ever they not active so less payment i guess.If we have the option to delete our created threads then that's great like when we mistakenly make a duplicate threads.

How were you able to delete the thread? Were you the one who actually deleted the thread or did you have to request the admin or the mods to delete the thread for you? And I wonder what will happen to the points of those who posted in this thread, will there be a decrease in our points?

If members will only get deduction for referring here and then they won't be active then you'll get a deduction from that then it's more better if you don't refer so that is kinda quite unfair as it's for the betterment of the Forum but it's kinda discouraging when they will deduct you for those members that you refer who's not active.

How were you able to delete the thread? Were you the one who actually deleted the thread or did you have to request the admin or the mods to delete the thread for you? And I wonder what will happen to the points of those who posted in this thread, will there be a decrease in our points?

I think premium members able to delete their own threads. It seems that chardyme did not yet specify that he is not the one who put scam of it and really want also to justify but then i know the reason behind it so better to remove it.

No it will deducted for sure. Just like mine. Since, i have 80 cents before but then now i have seen only 77 cents so which means a thread got deleted. So really surprised so really they clearing threads and only what they wanted threads to be displayed. Actually there were lot of duplicate threads for the advertising and really difficult to check them all.

Yeah, that has been the problem of posters - double threads. It may not be all the time that you will have the right amount of effort to check if a thread is a duplicate or not. If it happens to be a duplicate thread, be prepared to get a deduction once this thread gets deleted.

I think i will be active in this forum this week. As i have new threads however these threads need to have approved my mods and admin. Still good to have some paypal funds here and to promote some programs. Hopefully to see more of payments nowadays not more of deductions.

I see mod still active in here. But I still don't see members getting active in here .theirs some who is ultra active but admin does not like that. I think this site need about 100 more members to have a good activity. As I see theirs only few members posting in here until now. I guess its because of the rate.

I hope your thread will be qualified and not in closed, I get an announcement for payment via Liberty-Reserve will be closed in exchange with the AlertPay because the admin account has a problem with Liberty-Reserve

No. I think that AP payment option is still unavailable but still waiting for the update regarding that. So only Paypal can be used as payment method in this forum. Since LR is removed for unknown reason since admin only stated of problem in LR but the specific problem isnt stated.