Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why do some HYIP program fail???

Syrine22

Well question yourself,Why do People make HYIP sites ? To make alot money from the people..So they always trick people ,Like they pay for a limited period after they get much members they start scamming them..

Yeah agree with you. So actually HYIP websites themselves in the first place are already scams, just that when will they disappear only. Well I guess it is because of the demand from investors, always looking for HYIP websites to earn some small money. No risk no gain.

Well question yourself,Why do People make HYIP sites ? To make alot money from the people..So they always trick people ,Like they pay for a limited period after they get much members they start scamming them..

we cannot know about the real intention but in fact we know that they are not paying members well and forever. from what i see many hyip only survive about 2 years and that is usually the weekly payment but for the daily payment nowadays it is hard to find, and i think one of them is admin cannot manage the fund well

You cannot really manage the funds as usually you can't find easily funds as if your hyip are into advertising as this hyip is mainly for the circulation of the funds and not really growing it by means of giving revenue for the site. So which means that hyip are not intend to be a bank that have capability to stay for a long time.

You cannot really manage the funds as usually you can't find easily funds as if your hyip are into advertising as this hyip is mainly for the circulation of the funds and not really growing it by means of giving revenue for the site. So which means that hyip are not intend to be a bank that have capability to stay for a long time.

from what i see there are some HYIP site that could manage their financial well and in fact they could survive longer rather than other HYIP site, also with the low rate about 1%-2% per day, will make them easier to maintain how much fund they need to manage per day

from what i see there are some HYIP site that could manage their financial well and in fact they could survive longer rather than other HYIP site, also with the low rate about 1%-2% per day, will make them easier to maintain how much fund they need to manage per day

Well I guess some things are very hard to say nowadays. Websites offering low rates of 1% to 2% per day can still go scamming soon, while a small handful of websites offering high rates are able to survive for longer period of time. Amazing, isn't it ?

haha it is because the short term one are hard to get profit, if you see many people do hit and run and also they get their investment faster about one day, so admin will only have low chance to get BEP from what he invested(making site, domain, SSL, DDOS), but for long term. it will make them get higher chance to be in BEP.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, technically they just do hit and run. And I think its just the same to be difficult to have profit or winnings because its depends on the investors on how fast or active they are to those hyip that just started. We know it is also depends on how they well observed those hyip.

some tips that shared by veteran in some hyip forums will help us to observe some site and with hit and run we can minimize the risk but also can minimize the profit :D, but mostly hyip fails because they are doing the ponzi or admin only want to get some funds from that program

some tips that shared by veteran in some hyip forums will help us to observe some site and with hit and run we can minimize the risk but also can minimize the profit :D, but mostly hyip fails because they are doing the ponzi or admin only want to get some funds from that program

Yes, hyip's fail simply because their are just not sustainable in the long run. This is why they pay some members in an effort to gain even more investment as possible and then run. They probably have a target that they work with and when they have reached it then they stop paying.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, hyip's fail simply because their are just not sustainable in the long run. This is why they pay some members in an effort to gain even more investment as possible and then run. They probably have a target that they work with and when they have reached it then they stop paying.

i think with hit and run that kind of hyip(short term one)admin will be take longer time to reach BEP or even gain some profit from making that hyip site for them, but for investors it will be easier for them to reach BEP and even profit from what they invest

Yeah! Because most HYIP were not really designed for a long run, usually when the plan terms are in short term the life span of the program will also just be a days. HYIP fails because it just simply using to scam people investing online.

high risk= not forever :D, so i think that still normal for this kind of site, especially mostly of them i believe using the ponzi scheme to trap the investors which already invested their money here, and some hyip even have nonsense plan they offered

Apparently a Ponzi scheme. We earn profit and other lose. But who's the winner in here? Of course those HYIP ADMINS who really made a good planning to earn from having a HYIP . I actually don't believe that they are failing because HYIP doesn't stop paying for a reason it doesn't have a funds anymore but rather that HYIP already earn good enough.

Apparently a Ponzi scheme. We earn profit and other lose. But who's the winner in here? Of course those HYIP ADMINS who really made a good planning to earn from having a HYIP . I actually don't believe that they are failing because HYIP doesn't stop paying for a reason it doesn't have a funds anymore but rather that HYIP already earn good enough.

that is an old thing that many investors already know and if you investors in hyip you should know the risk to invest in HYIP, and that is the fact that mostly of them used ponzi scheme, accepted it or not they will falling someday, if you know the good strategy you can earn some bucks, that is all

Indeed as everyone's knows also INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. It's an easy way to earn money hence easy way to lose also. There are many new HYIP daily, and when time passing by, there are just only few good HYIP Program, and a lot just simply design to scam its investor.

• 2 weeks later...

Their investment strategies are not sustainable in the long run so there's no way that most of them can keep paying their members for a long time to come. Members are getting punished for their greed because we know that they will fold sooner or later but we still invest even on terms that are clearly unreasonable. Timing is important.

Yes, timing is one of the major thing we must consider when investing for those saying it's a common thing, NO it's not because there are still a lot being scam because they were investing when the HYIP running for a long time already which is not advisable anymore. HYIP turning into scam so fast.

Indeed as everyone's knows also INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. It's an easy way to earn money hence easy way to lose also. There are many new HYIP daily, and when time passing by, there are just only few good HYIP Program, and a lot just simply design to scam its investor.

but if you truly check the trend when playing in HYIP you will know that mostly HYIP program that even have unreasonable rate tend to pay early members about 1 or 2 days after they online to the public, even with some program that people said design to scam investors.

I actually believe what you said because nowdays we can just see some HYIP which got it ALL a good design, security, reasonable plan rates etc. But at the end of the day we stll don't know about it that's it might be better to take the risk investing with those unreasonable rates because for sure they will pay at first.

there are many aspect that you can think about like the script or even the domain they have, but that is up to your choice, usually i see some investors that make wrong predict(include me), about hyip some said they will be last long but in fact in some week they just dropped down

• 3 weeks later...

It seems you are discussing about making a good review in a hyip. Usually I also think about the program and their offers as well as if they secured page and their payment methods. Although, its obvious that no investors can tell a program will going to run for a long time.