Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why do some HYIP program fail???

Syrine22

Your thread is in wrong section and I have moved it to the right place.

About your question, yes, because now is near Christmas. Most HYIPs (or I should say 99.9%) are build to earn some fast money by scamming investors. Therefore, these few months (from Sept to Dec) are not really a good period to invest.

Pls do remember, do NOT take it serious any description that wrote in those HYIPs. No matter what they say, investing in HYIPs is just "gambling". It is just a GAME.

Don't invest that u don't afford to lose. They will run away with your money whenever.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

there are more scams now. maybe the one you have seen and joined is one of the scams. and sometimes, if a company fails such as in HYIP, factors to be considered also are the members or the one working within the company, maybe they are not performing well and that the owner got broke leaving him/her to bankruptcy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Correction -- It is not some HYIPs fail, and also not most HYIPs fail, but all of them are bound to fail. Every single one is a failure from the start, but just that how long does it takes to fall will be another question. Some fail within 1 week while others can drag for over 1 year.

Some of the hyips are just out there to scam and you can clearly see from their investment plans that they cannot be sustainable in the long run. Others fail I believe because of failed investments that were not thoughtout carefully by the people in charge. The risk in hyips is because you dont know when the hyip will eventually stop paying.

Correction -- It is not some HYIPs fail, and also not most HYIPs fail, but all of them are bound to fail. Every single one is a failure from the start, but just that how long does it takes to fall will be another question. Some fail within 1 week while others can drag for over 1 year.

Yes, it is already a mark that a hyip after they got some funds or in good earning already will turn to scam. As most of the hyip are not really into online business legally of having the funds but to scam people. You can have the choice to take it early to earn from the hyip or you will be the one who will be scam by the hyip.

Yes, it is already a mark that a hyip after they got some funds or in good earning already will turn to scam. As most of the hyip are not really into online business legally of having the funds but to scam people. You can have the choice to take it early to earn from the hyip or you will be the one who will be scam by the hyip.

Unfortunately greediness does play a role our side when we invest in hyip's. Instead of doing a hit and run we want to try and squeeze more profit out of the hyip which ends up scamming us out of more money. Truth is we can never really know when an hyip will turn to scam or fold so we need to be careful and stick to the plan on when to withdraw.

HYIP is not feasible nor sustainable business model to begin with, so they're just like pyramids: they collapse eventually. But as long as people put money in, they'll stay up, but unlike pyramids that usually go for more stable rate (like 2% a day), HYIPs take much more agressive approach, with the only aim being attracting lots of investors with deep pockets.

No, not having money is the root of all evil :ph34r: Because when you don't have money, you start to come up with ideas to make some quick cash, and as we all know, those methods are just scams.

You sound correct actually. But once someone becomes successful in earning a good amount of quick cash, greed will start to kick in. Well, money don't come from the sky so if money is so easily obtained I suppose no one needs to work anymore...

HYIP industry has become one of the most risky investment market online as the HYIP owners has made it their business to scam people sooner or later. They do promise several things in the start which makes us greedy and later we get scammed as the site disappears or turns scam before the completion of our investment period.

All HYIP sites are scammers.The program was set up to dupe people or run away with investors money.There had never been anyone that stays online for up to two years without having any problem.

I think some did go beyond 1 or 2 years, but eventually they will have to close down nevertheless. none of these HYIP websites are meant to be online forever anyway.

HYIP industry has become one of the most risky investment market online as the HYIP owners has made it their business to scam people sooner or later. They do promise several things in the start which makes us greedy and later we get scammed as the site disappears or turns scam before the completion of our investment period.

Ultimately it is our greed that is feeding all these scammers to open websites to scam our money. Oh well...

I think some did go beyond 1 or 2 years, but eventually they will have to close down nevertheless. none of these HYIP websites are meant to be online forever anyway.

Ultimately it is our greed that is feeding all these scammers to open websites to scam our money. Oh well...

Well, I dont completely agree with you as HYIP industry is made for us to earn interest. As like other investments we try to invest in this industry too and at the end, the HYIP runs away with our funds. Its not the greed of the investors, its the greed of the HYIP admins who have made it a business to scap people. According to my views, they actually open HYIP's to scam people rather then paying consistently.

HYIP's meant to scam its investor. There is really a risk when investing, but if you will be smarter than the HYIP's Admins then likely you can able to earn some profit. This saying is really fits in HYIP investing "Early bird catches the worm". So, meaning if you want to earn you must be one of the early but things changes now because even you are an early bird, HYIP admins doing some strategy like "Selective payment" even at the first batch.

HYIP's meant to scam its investor. There is really a risk when investing, but if you will be smarter than the HYIP's Admins then likely you can able to earn some profit. This saying is really fits in HYIP investing "Early bird catches the worm". So, meaning if you want to earn you must be one of the early but things changes now because even you are an early bird, HYIP admins doing some strategy like "Selective payment" even at the first batch.

so many people said like that, but the things i wondering are they truly investors?, i think every investors must be know again GOLDEN RULES, the rules that i think for everyone must be know before they want to invest their money in HYIP, but about "Early bird catches the worm", i think not 100% right, from what i see not all early members catches the worm :D

so many people said like that, but the things i wondering are they truly investors?, i think every investors must be know again GOLDEN RULES, the rules that i think for everyone must be know before they want to invest their money in HYIP, but about "Early bird catches the worm", i think not 100% right, from what i see not all early members catches the worm :D

One of the problems is that some HYIPs collapse very very fast, some within 1 week, so "Early bird catches the worm" is not longer going to work already for many HYIP websites. There are too many scammers out there. Sadly.

One of the problems is that some HYIPs collapse very very fast, some within 1 week, so "Early bird catches the worm" is not longer going to work already for many HYIP websites. There are too many scammers out there. Sadly.

i think this one work for most of not for all hyip site, as i already earn profit from some short term hyip site, the last time i get scammed but i still in profit, and that is right many scammer outside but if we well prepare enough i am sure we can beat them :D