Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Earn 1000$ daily In Forex

• Please log in to reply
327 replies to this topic

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 642 posts

Making that much amount on daily basis is just not easy or straight forward, it requires a lot of talent and skills. I completely feel and also believe that it’s not possible by lucky to get there regularly.

Well there are many retail traders who are making more than that. They have a established trading method and large capital. So they can earn that much. For me it is still far away from my expectations. lol But someday may be I will be able to do that. But I won't expect to make it daily. May be weekly.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,909 posts

Well there are many retail traders who are making more than that. They have a established trading method and large capital. So they can earn that much. For me it is still far away from my expectations. lol But someday may be I will be able to do that. But I won't expect to make it daily. May be weekly.

I think to have an income of thousands of dollars per day takes an extra effort and also a considerable amount of capital. Other than that the strategy to be applied should be able to provide profit with a fairly high ratio and lower error rate.

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

really, traders really need extra hard work if you want to be able to generate profits consistently in the forex. to be able to generate profit in the forex it does not happen instantly, so do not ever occasional traders run trading just by relying on luck.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 642 posts

I think to have an income of thousands of dollars per day takes an extra effort and also a considerable amount of capital. Other than that the strategy to be applied should be able to provide profit with a fairly high ratio and lower error rate.

Not necessarily. It all depends on the trading plan a trader is using. Some can make decent amount with lower winning ratio but knows how to apply proper risk management which will cover all losses when winning.

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

a good and mature trading plan will also help traders to get better and more maximal again in running the existing trading activities in forex and can generate profits according to what is expected in the trading plan.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Daily trading and profit is not a really bad idea for some traders. I myself se that $1000 daily is not impossible but it takes a lot of efforts from traders in order to achieve a great feat like that. Especially considering that most traders use lower lot size which means more pippettes for that.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 642 posts

Daily trading and profit is not a really bad idea for some traders. I myself se that $1000 daily is not impossible but it takes a lot of efforts from traders in order to achieve a great feat like that. Especially considering that most traders use lower lot size which means more pippettes for that.

Well in my opinion having a daily target is a bad idea. Every day won't be a profitable day for a trader. But those who have such targets I am not against them. We try to make profit in our own way. So trying it is not a bad thing. A trader may or may not be able to make daily profit but they may find profitable method that can give them profit after certain period of time.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

I think that is up to the trader's opinion of what they called as good strategy or not. Earn $1000 daily surely achievable for some traders but for the others, no hope because they lack better strategy, a better risk management/money management, and lots of capitals into their own account. If you have those 3 $1000 per day maybe not really a bad idea.