Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum Sponsored By Soft-mining.net, Tea-house.biz and BTC-Avalanche.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Soft-mining

Secure-Investment

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Earn 1000$ daily In Forex

• Please log in to reply
305 replies to this topic

bigxy

bigxy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

With planning? Are you kidding me? $1000 is nearly impossible and even you can achieve that, how long can you endure it? Can you keep making $1000 daily? The answer is impossible. No one ever can survive to trade and make profit over and over again and never suffer a single or double stroke of loss.

I guess that $1000 hits once in a full moon and anyone trying to make this huge ROI while utilizing his full leverage may either blow the account with in no time. SO why not stick to small but consistent improvements in the earning graph!!

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

I guess that $1000 hits once in a full moon and anyone trying to make this huge ROI while utilizing his full leverage may either blow the account with in no time. SO why not stick to small but consistent improvements in the earning graph!!

I think beside need time also will depending with number of capital in account, indeed high leverage help to boosting profit, but then next problem is not always as trader able analyze the market perfectly and if when they trade with bigger lot size due leverage allow them open higher lot and on these time the trend against order hence also will facing huge loss to, so it's balanced

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

but I think it all depends on the management of trading that we have. good management and correct it should be accompanied by adequate trading skills. because if we as traders can manage the trading that we have properly, automatic profit in the can would be the maximum.

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts
Indeed all result also depending with each trader skill, but as trader also need to understand with money management, using small capital also as trader will adjusted money managament to avoid using big risk taker because will dangerous and not always as trader able to making profit all the time, forex is risky and as trader need pay attention with the risk that involved

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

trading management is good and right in my opinion will influence the results will get. good management and correct it should be accompanied by adequate trading skills. because if we as traders can manage the trading that we have properly, automatic profit in the can would be the maximum.

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

trading management is good and right in my opinion will influence the results will get. good management and correct it should be accompanied by adequate trading skills. because if we as traders can manage the trading that we have properly, automatic profit in the can would be the maximum.

Yes of course in trading need risk management and also money management to survive in this business also need high dedication and motivation, but also as trader need thinking reasonable in trading, if only having small capital hence they also need having reasonable target and don't chasing profit 100% daily this is impossible