Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Attending Forex Academies?

ahmar

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it easy to learn about forex.ourselves with lot of informations are free wabinars available on internet .all a new traders need is a proper forex introductory course after which the trade can carry on from there. There so many exams to pass before you can even seen the trading room.

we can attend on seminars and school, in order to get proper guidelines regarding with profitable trading. when traders has no good knowledge and experience, they are has no chance to make profit. but if they are take learning, especially with proper guidance, they are has chance to be a good trader. and able to make profits in trading.

I just attend forex trading seminars and its really make me earn good amount of money in forex trading. My main goal now is to make sure that I can earn good amount of money in the long run. I do love to see myself having a success in here. I don't mind losing as long I do earn. So I pay some amount just to attend a seminar and beside getting a certificate its really good to learn the right way.

I am happy that I attend one seminar in forex trading. Its cost me some how but same time I do know that I can really make good income in forex trading. I just want to make sure that I can really build my trading account in here. I do want to try to make it big. Forex trading is what I want and what I need to become a successful trader I need to attend seminars.

Its really good that we have knowledge of forex trading even if its just basic. The more we trade the more we can end up making good experience and with the help of basics we can actually start making good money in here. In two to three years time I can say to you that I will going to enjoy forex trading. I don't mind if I loss money now and then but as long in the long run I can earn good.

Its really helpful even if you just going to attend a seminar. right now I only attended one seminar and look at me right now. I already have 7,000 dollars trading capital. WIthout  this seminars I would not end up having confidence in my part to earn good in forex trading. But because of seminars some how I am confident that my trading skilsl is good.

Seminer is always cost I mean a good seminer but aside from this there is no way which I can trade all I have to do is for me to ensure that I keep on trading with good knowledge and skills this will give me what I want since I can follow up with my trading principle

I really hoping that I can enroll in a three months short course in forex trading. Just imagine that in two to three years time I can handle my trading account without any worries. I am looking for ways to make me a good earner. In two to three years time I am sure to handle my trading account without any problem. Forex trading is now my life.

The rise of the forex academies and them touting that it's hard for you to dabble with forex without taking courses (costing thousands of dollars) with them makes me wonder, is it a necessity to take up a course in these academies or you can do your own research (books, articles, forums) and then practising with real life account? Personally, I do not attend any courses in these academies and prefer to self-learn. What do you think?

Academy? Seems good way to get more knowledge. I bet you can find something better there compared to learn by yourselves. One thing that you should consider is the value of knowledge you got there and how much money you spend, it must be at least equal, not less or more.